We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Some characters will not load, will load on another PC

I have a few characters that will not load on my main desktop PC anymore. When the loading screen appears, the "pulsing One Ring" at the bottom of the screen freezes and the loading progress bar never progresses.

I can load the characters just fine on my laptop so I don't believe it is a character/account issue.

I have reinstalled the game, no resolution.

I have removed the Lord of the Rings Online folder in My Documents so it would be recreated, no resolution.

I removed all plugins, no resolution.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Are the characters that fail to load higher-level characters that have completed more quests and deeds than the characters that continue to load correctly?

Unfortunately, no. Combination of max level down to level 23 characters.

Posting a follow-up in case anyone else has this problem in the future.

Contacted a GM in-game and explained my issue. I gave them the name of one of the impacted characters and in roughly 30 mins I received a response to my ticket. It said "I have made some adjustments to your character, XXXX. You should be able to login now".

Guess what? I was!

Not sure what the adjustments were but I am able to access all of my characters now.

Yay!

Well, it's back and it's worse.

I can now only login on 2 of my 14 characters. A GM applied the same "fix" the other day but it didn't work this time. Submitted a ticket through the help desk but no response after several days.

Really kinda frustrating to be locked out of so many characters without being able to get a timely fix, a response about what is happening, or any advice from SSG on what I can do (if anything) to prevent this from happening.