We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Stolen Sweets Location{ Spoilers} Images included

https://imgur.com/a/9CWNa6T

You're welcome Randir.

I got the Fruit Cake from the first mob I killed in northern Ered Luin (a lynx).

I got the Flask of Wassail from the first snow-beast I killed in Forochel.

I got the Gingerbread from the first bear I killed in Forochel.

I got the Hot Cross Buns from the first snow-beast I killed in Sarnur.

I got the Peppermint Treats from the first giant I killed in the Giant Halls area in the Misty Mountains.

I got the Plum Pudding from the first frost-grim I killed in the Redhorn Gate area in Eregion.
    Last edited by Fredelas; Jul 31 2018 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredelas View Post
    I got the Fruit Cake from the first mob I killed in northern Ered Luin (a lynx).

I got the Plum Pudding from the first frost-grim I killed in the Redhorn Gate area in Eregion.
    Plum pudding is also available from frost-grim in Forochel.
    I was only able to get fruit cake from lynx - the other mobs i killed did not drop it.
    The Fruit Cake is also available from Mammoths in Misty Mountains.
    The Gingerbread is also available from bears in Misty Mountains.
    The Hot Cross Buns are available from Snow-beasts in Misty Mountains.
    Last edited by Thorvalin; Jul 31 2018 at 03:53 PM.

Hill 1001 Valley of 1000 Hills KZN South Africa

Sweets

Misty Mountains
    Hot cross bun - snowbeast
    Gingerbread - huge snow bear
    Fruit cake - mammoth
    Peppermint treats - giant
    Forochel
    Flask Of Wassail - Piekko
    Eregion
    Plum Pudding - Frost Grim
    Casual Wanderers - Crickhollow Not So Serious - Evernight

A snowbeast at Stonecaller's circle, A bear near High Crag, A giant in Giant Halls. (Misty) A snowbeast north of Suri, An auroch near Pynti. (Forochel) A grim at Redhorn Gate. (Eregion)
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

I got the Peppermint Treats from the first giant I killed in the Giant Halls area in the Misty Mountains.

Be patient, though. It just took me 3 giants to get the Peppermint Treats. First kill isn't guaranteed.

Great, thanks for the hints!
    Baellor, Ark : Not all those who wander are lost :

I don't care about this because it doesn't reward with Yule tokens.
    As I've said in other threads, my only reason nowadays to grind festival stuff is for crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by aldariondb View Post
    Great, thanks for the hints!
    You're welcome. Happy to help. I had to chuckle on your Signature picture, In particular the open mouth and "seemingly threatening shout" xD A great shot. I love the facial expression. Both are mean,ferocious and with *Thou hast had thy due,Fiend of Angmar, Your end is near! The position is flawless. You've managed to capture it in the precise moment .) Thy staff,sky and robe and Sabertooth Cat! The "Mad" Lore-master! Marvellous! Amusing,impressive,gorgeous and unique!

Well done ,Ancient Master! Until we meet again!

Vanya Sulie!

Question

diod anyone take notes on all the mobs exact levels ??? I see one in the pictures is 45, then 46 and 48. The rest don't show.

Reason I'm asking is that it helps lower level players to know if it is worth even trying with higher level friends. From what I understand loot will only drop if You are no more than 9 levels below a mob. So if a mob is say 51, You need to be 42. But if a mob is 45, You only need to be 36. That's a big difference and important information to some.

Could be a good idea if we start taking notes, then post here, so players know what the minimum level needed is. Just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by NacMac View Post
    Misty Mountains
    Hot cross bun - snowbeast
    Gingerbread - huge snow bear
    Fruit cake - mammoth
    Peppermint treats - giant
    Forochel
    Flask Of Wassail - Piekko
    Eregion
    Plum Pudding - Frost Grim
    There are 4 Frost Grims just south of Suri Kyla at the water, close to some Peikko's - much easier than to get to Eregion.

Hot cross buns – Gwiberling - near Nar’s Peak in Enidwaith (about 12k health)

Peppermint Treats – Giant Rock-Thrower - near Nar’s Peak in Enidwaith (about 12k??)

Fruit Cake – Snow-mantle Cow in Forochel) (about 5400)

Flask of Wassail – Ice Shore Peikko – Forochel (2820)

Gingerbread – Ice Shore yearling in Forochel (about 1700)

Plum Pudding – Frost Grim at Redhorn Pass in Eregion (3434)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord.Funk View Post
    diod anyone take notes on all the mobs exact levels ??? I see one in the pictures is 45, then 46 and 48. The rest don't show.

Reason I'm asking is that it helps lower level players to know if it is worth even trying with higher level friends. From what I understand loot will only drop if You are no more than 9 levels below a mob. So if a mob is say 51, You need to be 42. But if a mob is 45, You only need to be 36. That's a big difference and important information to some.

Could be a good idea if we start taking notes, then post here, so players know what the minimum level needed is. Just an idea.
    I think it is more about the creatures than the actual area. So a level 8 lynx seems to drop... all the others are going to be in the 38-50 level range.
    The problem I had was the map stopped showing possible locations after my 5th item.. which left me searching all over not knowing exactly what to kill. Turned out I needed to kill a Frost grim..

I saw level 28s doing the quests.. no doubt with friends. I was playing two computers with a low level on follow. That worked.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by JimhadaUK View Post
    I think it is more about the creatures than the actual area. So a level 8 lynx seems to drop... all the others are going to be in the 38-50 level range.
    The problem I had was the map stopped showing possible locations after my 5th item.. which left me searching all over not knowing exactly what to kill. Turned out I needed to kill a Frost grim..

I saw level 28s doing the quests.. no doubt with friends. I was playing two computers with a low level on follow. That worked.
    So the items for the quest will drop from the mobs, even if it's from a mob that are for example 15 or even 22 levels above You ???

So the items for the quest will drop from the mobs, even if it's from a mob that are for example 15 or even 22 levels above You ???
    Dunno, the highest i killes was a lvl 47 with my lvl 38 - so only 9 level. For more i dont know.

yeah, I had a level 34 in a group with a 115, and it got Piekko, Worm and Grim at level 48 in Forochel, Mammoths, Giants and Snowbeast level 42 - 44 in the Misties

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Thorondir View Post
    Dunno, the highest i killes was a lvl 47 with my lvl 38 - so only 9 level. For more i dont know.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimhadaUK View Post
    yeah, I had a level 34 in a group with a 115, and it got Piekko, Worm and Grim at level 48 in Forochel, Mammoths, Giants and Snowbeast level 42 - 44 in the Misties
    Oh, awesome. I hadn't even bother to try with some lower level alts. I thought the max 9 level difference applied as usual. Now I will try, so will my son. Awesome. Thank You for the info !!!

Thanks Fredelas!

The Gingerbread will also drop from the Sarnur snow bears that are right beside the snow beasts, so three items can be found right in or near Sarnur.

The Flask of Wassail will also drop from the snow beasts that are in the same area as the grims in the Redhorn Gate area of Eregion.

FYI lest anyone else try, the snow beasts to the east and north of Gloin's Camp did not drop Wassail.

Last edited by McFarlane; Aug 01 2018 at 09:39 PM.

Just an FYI you can get all but 2 items in Forochel, the last 2 you can pick up in Misty Mountains from Snowbeasts in Misty Mountains and Giants south of Gabilizan also in Misty Mountains. Oddly enough Snowbeasts in Forochel drop a different item than the Snowbeasts in Misty Mountains. Interestingly, the Ice Giants in Forochel don't drop the item the regular giants in Misty Mountains do.
    Footman Ryvick DonHuntstead 120 Guardian

Officer of Baruk Khazad

Arkenstone Server

Quote Originally Posted by Froyo_K_Baggins View Post
    Be patient, though. It just took me 3 giants to get the Peppermint Treats. First kill isn't guaranteed.
    That is because you first tried the two that are generated at the stone table, when it gets activated. Every other giant will drop.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

Quote Originally Posted by McFarlane View Post
    FYI lest anyone else try, the snow beasts to the east and north of Gloin's Camp did not drop Wassail.
    They will drop Hot Cross Buns though. I didn't step foot in Sarnur and was able to complete this quest.
    Originally Posted by Damian6988
    That is not unlike drinking a pot of coffee and taking a Valium.
    "I want to stay up and get more work done, but I don't want to remember any of it."

Higher level characters can start a quick Helegrod Giant Wing at lvl 50 for a giant and the peppermint treats, then kill a snow beast for the buns. And the other four can be gotten in Forochel. A bear, peikko and frost grim near Suri kyla, then ride to Zigilgund for a mammoth. Probably the quickest run.
    Last edited by Celebrawn; Aug 02 2018 at 06:00 PM.
    Goreamir - 115 Captain | Celebourne - 95 Champion | Jinwe - 91 Hunter | Humblefoot - 77 Minstrel | Dorfus - 77 Guardian | Creonath - 58 Warden | Whippit - 40 Burglar | Stormcraban - 38 Loremaster | Thangadir - 37 Runekeeper | Jonly - 32 Beornng | Zongrul - 41 Bank

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrawn View Post
    Higher level characters can start a quick Helegrod Giant Wing at lvl 50 for a giant and the peppermint treats, then kill a snow beast for the buns. And the other four can be gotten in Forochel. A bear, peikko and frost grim near Suri kyla, then ride to Zigilgund for a mammoth. Probably the quickest run.
    I did peikko/worm/grim just over that hill east of Suri-Kyla, then zipped out to High Crag, and got bear/mammoth/giant while strolling towards the Giant halls. The Forociel bear I tagged refused to share it's goodies with me.
    Immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

Founding member of Mornost Gwend of Gladden. "We shout a lot!"

The OP pics are awesome. The giant with the polar bear head in his mouth is epic. Also thanks to everyone else for adding tips.
    Centuries ago, in primitive times, before the dawn of civilization, there were things that would be inconceivable to us today; such things as poverty, disease, violence, senility, and love.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast