We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ardaranyë Envinyanta Remastered Vanyalanthirel Vanimelda The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira

The Latest Update: The Mega-Sole Focus to One Thread and One Thread only. It shall be updated every day. I will never post in any other forum section anymore nor reply to any other user within my own thread unless thou art an extraordinary worthy exception. The Decision has been made.Vanya Sulie,Randir. Hantanyel órenyallo.

Search my Forum Profile for Additional information and for The Official You-Tube Channel. You may contact me on You-tube only via Messages. The In game tells are restricted to friends and kinship only/The Official forum messages are turned off. No distractions,The Ultimate commitment, I shall reply when I can and that will depend on the content on thy message,You may also comment on my You-Tube videos as well,Vanya Sulie.

The Thread work in progress: TBA.

In order to avoid Spam,I decided to create my own Mega Thread,Fear not I will not post more than twice,weekly. You have my word.

{Fast reply It will be polished,updated and corrected in the following days}

The personal anthology and collection of my Passionate Writings,Art,Images and very best of YT Videos. As forum Section clearly states: Post your best creative endeavours inspired by LOTRO. Writings, art work, screenshots, recipes, videos and other creations! I must be fair and confess: I am a terribly horrible artist, but I am flawless at least in noticing all the minor tiny flaws and precious details and I know how to take absolutely masterful screenshot If I truly desire!! xD

You might want to check the other Thread I've fashioned as well ~ "Vanyaquenta Calaquende"

Vanda sina termaruva elennanóreo alcar enyalien! Enyalie Veleriande!

Volume I: The Fighter of Shadow Line Comprehensive guide{Video} Plus a little extra.

Hej! Free peoples of Middle-Earth!

Thanks kindly in advance for will to read my post.

Instance: Tier III Skirmish. 12 Man Tier III Skirmish Difficulty The Potency and The Fighter of Shadow line. Guardian. High Elf Female. Radiant Star Queen of Calacyria,Vanyalanthiriel,Vani melda.

High Queen of the Noldor vs Evil within Northern lands. You can see precisely the build I use/Skill rotation,Gear and so on.. I suggest you watch if you have spare time or perhaps New to Guardian class.

FA video to show the potency of the Yellow Line. The Fighter of Shadow is my favoured line. The morale can eventually rise up over 165,000,But I do lack absolutely Top Notch gear or every single Northern Stronghold essence.

Do not give up even with surrounded by overwhelming odds or taken by surprise. The fights are often won by power of the will ,not skill. Surely tis obvious one will need proper gear and have knowledge of his/her class, but ultimately it is a mental game. The ability to remain focused ,sharp and self assured and most importantly keep going under pressure and when faced with inevitable failure. The true strength is when you lose everything,When you get torn to shreds countless of times and still keep coming back under fire. For example if you wipe during raid clash or any boss fight. Do not rage quit. Do not allow them to demoralise you, Same goes for real life.

I also wish to say a few words about The Fighter of Shadow{Yellow Line} Stance of the Guardian class. It is highly under-valued and underestimated line in both PvE&PvMP aspects. I've witnessed the tales of the Guardians who tend to favour Keen's blade {Red Line} or Defender of the Free People {Blue} for either Pure Raw DPS or Perfect tanking which is of course in certain extent logical and correct way in particular scenarios, It would be expected to switch to Blue in order to tank Abyss bosses or destroy certain Monster class within Ettenmoors,but the true power and versatility comes when you combine best of
    both.

Take for instance: I'll give thee an example from the Silmarillion: Why do you think Melkor was the most powerful of Ainur and second most powerful being in the existence ? He possessed the fraction of power of each Valar. This is what distinguishes it from the rest. Power and greatness are such a difficult words, There should a longer topic for these themes,nevertheless The Yellow line will not fail you and was proven to be incredibly effective for me sincerely in almost every situation. I was surviving insane encounters in the past in lesser more weakened state while dispatching,Disheartening and demoralising the entire Armies of Angmar. The Keen's blade raw power surely is directly the strongest and bleeds are very formidable ,but it does not offer survival potential or Blue&Yellow line.

As for Blue line ,by far the most durable line. I would name my High Queen "FortressofBeleriand" to set the surname, but the DPS in general is very inefficient almost non existent. One feels tempted to switch to either full DPS or pure tanking. The Fighter of Shadow in the long run. The line is more patient players and it is more complex as well.

We must understand first that it is almost impossible to compare the different stances of different classes. They have their strengths and weaknesses ,but I would say that Guardain's Yellow line might be the closest line to "perfection" one can experience is observed from every single factor and if everything into account. I am not saying it is, I am giving you my sincere opinion. Use those powers in a creative pursuit. Learn,improvise,do not be afraid to attempt something different and unique. If you build is unsual ,it does not mean tis terrible or ineffective, Tables will turn

The Keen's Blade : Visualise a boxer on steroids with incredible raw power, but ultimately rapidly diminished, exhausted and burned out. He /she lacks defensive capabilities. Blue line: Durability level: "Silmaril" A true tank mode. You can soak up tremendous amount of damage ,but thou art powerless in harming your opponent. Fighter of Shadow is a genius stance. The Power to Demolish any foe,withstand terror&Onslaught,Potent AoE Bursts,debuff,reflect damage,Absord incoming damage with excellent Block/Parry/Evade % plus add an additional permanent slow impair or decrease in attack duration while laughing in the face of countless Drakes,Regyml,Giant spiders,Uruks and rest of the Ancient nameless horrors. Short CD's and 19 Seconds Sprint is more than enough if timed well.

Power in this case is defined as power of versatility and ability to sap the will and physical strength of your foe ,slowly ,but very explicitly with finesse,style and great effect. The Red&Blue line can give thee incredible power in a short time,if you wish the Nearly Perfected balance to conquer the Darkness of Arda ~ The Fighter of Shadow is an honest suggestion

Have a great evening

She did the impossible, by Orome,Vana and High Lords of Arda! Vanyalanthriel vs Rage of Morgoth,Will-breaker&Courage breaker and multiple Elite master ranged foes, all in once.

Tier III ~ 12 Man Skrimish Difficulty No Shield/No Herbalist. Solo.

Vanyalanthirel An "Army-group North".

The most impressive Guardian Take down of all time.

The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira ~ The Flame Imperishable.

She did the impossible, by Orome,Vana and High Lords of Arda! Vanyalanthriel vs Rage of Morgoth,Will-breaker&Courage breaker and multiple Elite master ranged foes, all in once!!!

Do ask if you wish to know particular details. For example: Location or various notable points/details/Gear/The Correct Trait Tree line setup. You can bump up Resolution to HD {720P} Quality as well. In the lower right corner of the video Under: Settings ~ Quality. I am able to provide any screenshot of my Primary weapon/Belt

May the Leaves of your life never turn brown,Until next time,

A little extra never hurts:

~ About me: If you are intrigued to know more about person behind the character , please private message. We shall discuss in private indeed. I have been playing Lord of the Rings Online Since Summer of 2007 relentlessly,passionately and with great burning passion which burns equally and if not more potent than even Curufinwe. Tis the fire within me which kept me on going and indeed I always kept coming back despite particular downs,barriers,obstacles and inevitable losses. I was introduced to the imaginary world of Arda at Age of 14. My Parents bought me the Fellowship of the Ring Book and the magic officially started!! I have had a privilege and a great joy to grab my hands on The Silmarillion very early at Age 16{2006}

~ 650 +Videos
    ~ 20,000 Images+
    ~ Approximately 25,000+ hours invested at least across every character since the day One. The Secrets few one know and remember one. I am "servant of the Secret fire" Let us say: Rather Keeper of the Old tales and forgotten stories, untold,beyond comprehension!

~ You can speak with me with anything: Be that the following:

History of Lord of the Rings Online,History of Arda {The official Lore} and even alternative scenarios. I have been reading and participating in very complex and long Quora conversations which are indeed extraordinarily genuine and Undoubtedly the most comprehensive source in regards of any subject related to Tolkien's Legendarium, written in such coherent ,creative and intelligent manner. Some of the posts are truly mind bending. ~

~Play through Epic books,Skrimishes,Big Battles,Classic instances,Level or wander simply though Middle-Earth,Enjoy parties,events,festivals or sit in random tavern and randomly chat if you feel a need. I have a lot of free time thus as result I am able to give my best and invest a lot. I shall aid new players in Dire need. Send tell and we shall Eradicate fiends of Angmar and Conquer the Darkness of Arda. May your path ever be Star-Lit.

~ Private message in game,forums or You-Tube if you wish a personal lecture for free. You can ask me anything about Lord of the Rings online in general , in particular of Guardian class since the thread is about High Elf Guardian primarily. I will personally show thee how to deal with any issue in face of overwhelming odds and terrors of old with an absolute mastery of all forms of Combat and unparalleled efficiency.

~ Send tell/E-Mail to "Redael" {Guardian} in game. Arkenstone {US} if you are in need of help with instances or simply wanting to make a new friend! Tis not wise to wonder across the Arda alone! We are planing to run through the older Classic instance {Scaled} content and progress though Tier III Skrimishes/Big Battles,certain events. We are planing to help new players and do Tier IIc 3 Random runs and perhaps Tier II 6 man as well before the update and level 120 cap.

~ Heavy Role Play is acceptable as well/Intriguing Lore conversation about anything related to to vast and extraordinarily complex Secondary world of Arda {Tolkien's Legendarium} in essence.

~ If you do have a High Elf character seeking Casual/Lore oriented Semi RP Calaquende Kinship look no further than "The Quenta Noldorinwa" on Arkenstone {US}

{Kinship advertisement} ~ Vedui,Mellyn. The Quenta Noldorinwa ~ Proper name (History of the Noldor) A Calaquendi(High Elf) only Casual Kinship (18+) Please,Private message "Vanyalanthiriell" for additional information. Role-players are welcome as well. Fare thee well my kindred the firstborn, May thy radiance never cease to shine. Deluxe Premium Kinship house included.

~ Optional. The Lore channel ~ ./joinchannel Legendarium (The Ultimate Lore of Eä disucssion or Role-Playing) Tolkien's legendarium is the term for the entirety of J. R. R. Tolkien's mythopoetic writing. Diola lle.

~ Primary character and it shall always be: High Elf Female Guardian. Level 115. "Vanyalanthriel",Vanimelda ,The Flame Imperishable. {Arkenstone US} You will almost always find me logged on Guardian class from now on. I decided to fully focus on PvE once again. Always happy to help and aid one in dire need. A passionate soul with great a interest and intense love for story content,lore and Arda in essence.

~ My Official You-Tube channel ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKX..._as=subscriber Fëanáro Curufinwë, Follow/Share or Subscribe or simply peer and watch the videos if you wish.

Vanya Sulie!

Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Aug 27 2018 at 06:04 AM.

Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn! The Volume II ~ A Random Assortment.

The Secondary World:

Majority of people will not express their full sincere opinions and deep feelings they have for anything,not only a game in fear of being declared "odd" or even worst. A true love and dedication cannot be faked. It is unbeatable and unquestionable and no amount of hate,anger,envy will be able to smite it. One has to give everything, I've personally invested untold amount of energy and will to gaming in general which was my main hobby since Age of Five. I did took a lot of risks,burned LP, played through countless instances and explored world infinitely "After so much time you "become one with THE Arda" An example: I would log in on occasion and melt few hours on taking screenshots and learning about history of certain lore or trying to Perfect skill rotation or match the Flawless outfit for my Luminous Ladies.The obsession and certain dose of insanity has to play the role. You get into world ,story and character in the point of envisioning and creating your own world in already virtual world and knowing everything in every single detail to Near Perfection as Near Perfect Sapphire of Nurz Ghashu. Tis what happens when you commit yourself fully with heart and mind and you strive for constant perfection never giving up in the process. Indeed! One will not be able to comprehend the joy of RP or such a mindset, There is no other way, It is absolutely inevitable and one must wholly embrace the flames which shall follow for haters,envious souls or evil fiends with destructive tendencies. Take for instance: The man we owe everything, J.R.R. Tolkien. He was a Genius,Super Genius and he developed his world to extraordinary vastness which is incomprehensible to even most of the veterans and Scholars.He was certainly a bit bizarre , locked in his own room in his world with his own thoughts, twas not a "little" world, it is unlimited one beyond Edain Comprehension and his passion was as well wondrous, He had to it, He possessed incredibly powerful visualising mind! And thanks to his "insanity" utter devotion and deep love we have the priceless Secondary world of Arda and ultimately The Lord of the Rings Online. He was that type of person as I am. I do live in my own world as well, I care not what others shall think at all, nor he did. He went forward and forward after surviving the horrors of The Great War ,illness and death and death became primary subject in his stories or Race such are ~ The Elves, do you know why are Elves deathless? He wanted to create a race without suffering illness and death in the essence. It all shifts back inescapably to World War I. The Elves were "Perfected men" before the downfall, the beings men should have been physically,mentally and spiritually ,beings of greater power, the powers men shall never posses. My passion truly is infinite and no matters what happens I shall always be forever grateful for Tolkien,his son who deserves far more credit ,without doubt!

Vanyalanthiriel,Vanimelda,Radi ant Star Queen of Calacyira

Twas the fragment only. I felt a need to tell thee what I "Feel" Well ,Mellyn Nin, Thanks kindly for thy time! A few videos for today and an Album. I Shall provide the links:

~ Ardaranyë Envinyanta The Scenery of Middle-Earth. ~ https://imgur.com/a/7Vl8Dvk

Masterful Videos:

Tis about Instances.

~ The First video is about Vanyalanthriel Vanimelda,High Queen of the Noldor taking down four trolls at once alone Tier I "The Quays of the Harlond" , The Pellenor instance which was Intense to be fair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx9CHMKd5Ww&t=445s

~ The second video is about Brave fellow {Tanks only} 2 Wardens and 1 Guardian {Me} Dispatching the Champions of Dol-Guldur. Tier II Instance. 3 Tanks. "Fortress mode" Fortress because of the Tank classes exclusively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2jxRuaMGm8&t=295s

~ The Third video is about Noldo taking small army of the Uruks&Uruks. Solely by herself within The Fornost Fire Wing Chapter III The Impossible Pull by Noldorin Queen of Valimar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8eIOhEv2ho&t=4s

The "Luminous" Screenshots ~

Impossibly Nostalgic today! I will attempt to find very first moments I captured and screenshots of the High Queen{Guardian} I will be posting specifically Guardian photos. Twas a catalyst to great legendary stories which unfolded ~ Fragments of now seemingly Elder Days. Even back when I've predicted the future. I knew her destiny. "The best way to predict your future is to create it" I felt it. I always wanted to play as Noldorin Edhel ,particular female because I find them Aesthetically pleasing and extraordinarily Gorgeous. Especially when I compare Calaquende to Male Nagurim,Edain or the Halflings. The Difference is cosmic. Quite on the contrary it is far more than pure physical attributes and Appearance in general. Nay, far from it. The subject is complex and would require a mini comprehensive novel. Back to roots of The First age of Middle-Earth and Elves of Light In Game -Lore/Rich History,my personal preferences ,goals and desires. The Game and the Official lore are now in some sort intertwined for me personally. As I've stated above the Eldar, Elves of light in particular are the perfected men,They are well, Let us not use use any words which shall offend other players playing different classes,Sincerely speaking ,Tis truth. It gives me the incomparable sense of satisfaction to play as Radiant Star Queen of Calacyria knowing precisely they are indeed the greatest of all time and superior in every aspects one can visualise.Keep in mind that ultimate goal of the Elves is art, not power. Elves suffer no Illness, they are incorruptible,utterly loyal and devoted. Their wisdom is peerless and your Elven Madien shall never cheat on thee! Be certain of that, Randir! But I should stop and leave the specific theme for another Volume. I only want to mention Vanyalanthiriel was born near the Calacirya {The Cleft of Light }Tis the pass within the Pelori Mountains {Valinor} The majesty,beauty and radiance are almost unmatched thus she is Called the Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira. She also has a deep profound love for Stars. Vanyalanthiriel ventured to Beleriand later on in pursuit of the great enemy inflamed by masterful speech of Curufinwë Fëanáro. Vanyalanthiriel does have the title "Of Beleriand" which does not mean she was born within now sorrowfully the lost,sunken,destroyed region of the Elder Days.

~ The first steps, Rising up, The path to Heaven. Twas my first screenshot of Radiant Queen. {Excluding the title screen} Please keep in mind on can use Random Cosmetic outfit after the completion of the Prologue.

~ Goblin Fiends eradicated. Level nine.

~ The road to Duillond.

~ The Wondrous View.

~ Ai! Worry not, Bones of Adamant Durability level: "Silmaril"

~ The Piercing blow! Captured flawlessly!

Thanks kindly for reading though my passionate posts,observing images and watching the videos, Until we meet again!

Vanya Sulie!
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Aug 02 2018 at 05:36 AM.

Mae g'ovannen Mellyn! (: Le nathlam hí!
    "Ardaranyë Envinyanta Remastered Vanyalanthirel Vanimelda The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira :Volume III The Demonstration of the Guardian's Power and Potency level. The latest video Compilation Part I! The essential links presented below:

The "Impossible" Pull list of the videos. Please,do not be offended or puzzled by the word Impossible. Twas possible! A rather metaphorical and symbolic saying to succeed in the face of the true terror,immense pressure and overwhelming enemy forces. Face insurmountable odds and an overwhelming enemy force. This is what legends are made of.

1)The Great Barrow Maze the Impossible Pull Part III by Noldorin Queen ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GspfPxpvjlc&t=227s

2)The Fornost Fire Wing Chapter III The Impossible Pull by Noldorin Queen ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfZnsds_xyg&t=2s

3)The Drake Wing Raid on Level the Impossible Pull Part IV by Noldorin Radiant Queen~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPMTIk8MT-8&t=12s

4)The Helegrod Spider Wing the Impossible Pull Part VI by High Queen of the Noldor Apologies for lacking the sound. I had to Mute the entire video due to "copy-right" notices I suggest to listen to your favoured soundtrack or particular song while marvelling the Masterful take down ~
    I've also did a Test with the Fighter of Shadow {Yellow Guardian line within Old Fortress of Fornost. A rather short video to be honest. Fire Wing 6 man Instance Pull, About 14-16 Elites&Elite Masters. The amount of Blocks/Parries&Evades were truly insane! A player told me the Yellow line has "low Survivability" which is absolutely incorrect. One can do very impressive pulls and demolish a small army in the process. You may set the video Quality to HD ~ {720p} as well.

5) ~The Fornost Fire Wing Chapter II The Impossible Pull Part I by Noldorin Queen ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8eIOhEv2ho&t=1s

Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda The Radiant Star Queen of Calacirya ~ The Official Noldorin Queen playlist. 65 videos so far. May 15th -August 3rd 2018. Fashioned with Ultimate Burning Passion https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...pOKR7WT9SPszGQ It all started within the Land of Fire and Shadow. A PvE&PvMP Visual presentation.

The video List so far:
    by Fëanáro Curufinwë {Me}

A Detailed Analysis:

Content covered:

~ The Land of Fire and Shadow{Mordor}
    ~ The Ettenmoors ~ Masterful Duels and Battle-field domination.
    ~ The Various instances {Raids,Skrimishes}
    ~ The Landscape content progression,tests, Build {Trait Tree Line setup}
    ~ The Housing ~ The Fortress of Harmenos.
    ~ The Role-Playing Naeren&Vanyalanthirel The Radiance amidst the Gloom.

1. The Aria of Valar boosted Guardian Test within the Land of Fire and Shadow Part I

2. The Aria of Valar boosted Guardian Test within the Land of Fire and Shadow Part II

3. The Dungeons of Naerband by Vanyalanthiriel Nolofinwiel

4. The Fighter of Shadow by Vanyalanthiriel Nolofinwiel of Arkenstone

5. Vanyalanthiriel Nolofinwiel Fighter of Shadow one Calaqende Army Part One

6. Vanyalanthiriel Nolofinwiel Fighter of Shadow one Calaqende Army Part Two

7. Enyalien Veleriande Vanyalanthiriel High Queen of the Noldor One vs All

8. Vanyalanthiriel the Unyielding

9. Naeren&Vanyalanthirel The Radiance amidst the Gloom Role Play Part I

10. Naeren&Vanyalanthirel The Radiance amidst the Gloom Role Play Part II

11. Vanyalanthiriel Nolofinwiel The Fighter of Shadow PVMP Demonstration

12. Vanyalanthiriel King's Justice

13. Victory in Death

14. Vanyalanthiriel Testosterone the Mighty thou art Unworthy

15. Vanyalanalathiriel Testosterone Calaquende Female Nolofinwiel Tur Orchalliel

16. The High Queen challenges the doom!

17. The High Queen challenges the doom II!

18. Vanyalanthiriel Nolofinwiel the Valiant One Calaquendi Army

19. Vanyalanthiriel the Impenetrable

20. Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda The Impenetrable Barrier

21. Time stands still at the Iron Hill

22. The Bells of Dale Guardian Tank Third age PvMP gear

23. The Bones of Smaug Part I

24, The Bones of Smaug Part II

25, Vanyalanthirel The Radiant Star Queen of Calacirya

26, The Warg Pens Fighter of Shadow Solo Showcase

27.Webs of the Scuttledells Guardian Demonstration

28. The Victorious Guardian of the Sword Halls

29. The Fighter of Shadow

30. Sari Surma Tier II Challenge with Vanyalanthiriel High Queen of the Noldor Boss I

31. Sari Surma Tier II Challenge with Vanyalanthiriel High Queen of the Noldor Boss II

32. Sari Surma Tier II Challenge with Vanyalanthiriel High Queen of the Noldor Boss III

33. High Queen of the Noldor vs Tyrant of Angmar

34. The Battle under Stars

35. The Fighter of Shadow The Wraith of Shadow Tier II Challenge

36. Vanyalanthiriel vs Multi Uruks of Iron Home

37. Facing your fear!

38. The Oppressors of Stoneheight Part I

39. Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda the Shield Master of Valimar

40. The Defender against Terror

41.The Ruination of Thrang The Yellow Line Disregarding the Shield

42. Fake Yarara Insectoid Fiend of Angmar Insectoided AMG Squashed

43. AMG Radiant High Queen clears Tower Of Orthanc Testosterone run.

44. Barad Hyarmenya Elen The Fortress of Vanyalanathiriel High Queen of the Noldor

45. The School of Tham Mírdain Testosterone Run

46. NC Farm Farmilicious Tesotsteronelicus Run

47. Time stand still at the Stoneheight Testosterone First Boss Run

48. Of Past and Future Present with High Queen of the Noldor

49. High King of Skyrim&High Queen of the Noldor AMG So hot

50. The Icy crevasse Tier III Small Fellowship Guardian Solo Demonstration

51. The One Calaquende Army Volume II Thievery and Mischief

52. One Calaquende Army The Tier III Skrimish Raid Difficulty Demonstration

53. The Cold as Death Calaquendi Dance Test Video Only

54. The Brothers of Destruction Tier III Raid Duo Fighters of Shadow Eldalie Power

55. Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda The Greatest of all time Part I

56. Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda The Greatest of all time Part II

57. The Quays of the Halrond Kalmok and his Squadron Calaquende Vanquisher

58. The Sword Halls of Dol Guldur Challenge run The Fortress Mode

59. The Radiant Queen vs Mumak of Far Harad

60. The Eternal Conflict

61. The Fornost Fire Wing Chapter III The Impossible Pull by Noldorin Queen

62. The Fornost Fire Wing Chapter II The Impossible Pull Part I by Noldorin Queen

63. The Great Barrow Maze the Impossible Pull Part III by Noldorin Queen

64. The Court Of Seregost the Impossible Pull Part V by Noldorin Radiant Queen

65. The Drake Wing Raid on Level the Impossible Pull Part IV by Noldorin Radiant Queen
    -----------------
    Duration: 450+ Minutes of The Mega intense Adrenaline Testosterone Rush.

Have a magical adventure within Arda, Until next we meet!

Vanya Sulie!

Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Aug 04 2018 at 05:19 AM.

Ardaranyë Envinyanta Remastered Vanyalanthirel Vanimelda The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira Volume IV: Barad Hyarmenya Elen The Fortress of Vanyalanathiriel High Queen of the Noldor
    or let us name it shorty: Of Harmenos The Southern Fortress.

Alae! Behold! Elen Sila Lumen Omentielvo! {A Star Shines in the hour of our meeting} Tis good to see thee again! (:

A rather short video if you have time or will to check it out I'll appreciate it. An Exterior&Interior tour of our Premium kinship house which is located within Heavens of Belfalas. After several months of intense grinding,adventuring,Blood,swe at,renown and LP I've almost finished it. The interior is still incomplete. Far from complete. It needs the correct placement of the certain items. They are not in the proper order and I do not know when shall I re-Decorate the house once again.

The Video:

The Address: 2 Silver Street,Norhador,Belfalas{Gondo r} Heavens of Belfalas.

The total cost was 7,500 LP for Premium writs, If you plan to grind, it is worth it, Trust me. Premium Housing is one the greatest features added in game ever since the Helm's Deep expansion or Western Gondor add on, at least from my point of obeservation.

Little extra does not hurt:

Name: The name was inspired from "The Silmarllion" {Book}

~ Formenos means "Northern Fortress" in Quenya (from formen = "north" and osto = "fortress")
    It was the stronghold of Fëanor and his sons in the north of Valinor

~ The Barad Hyarmenya Elen {Southern Star Fort} is the Fortress of the Vanyalanthiel and her daughters. I believe personally the view and place in general fits flawlessly for the Eldar. We love sea and stars and the soundtrack is extraordinarily beautiful as well. Tis even magical during the night hours.

Song used in the video: Blind Guardian - Thorn. {Please Scroll up and check the first section of the thread
    Album: Nightfall in Middle-Earth.

If you have any questions about particular items or outfit , please do ask. I'll provide any help and assistance I can and you are always welcome to visit in game. The doors are open,

The few screenshots of our Mini Empire ~

Twas a rather fast Volume. It shall be updated , Worry not!

May your path ever be Star Lit,
    Vanya Sulie

TBA {Work in the progress}

Ardaranyë Envinyanta Remastered Vanyalanthirel Vanimelda The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira: Volume V

Of Nargorth ,Caverns of Fire and One Year Mordor Anniversary!

Of Land of Fire and Shadow and One year Anniversary. Personal reflections and experiences. Perhaps the Prison-Fortoress of Naerband shall be added as well. TBA

by Vanyalanthirel, Vanimelda, High Queen of the Noldor ~ Caras Galadhon,3019

Vedui Mellyn!

The "Fire-Road Goes Ever on and On! Time flies indeed! The One Year within the Land of Fire and Shadow! I do recall the first days, they were truly magical indeed. Twas a joyful read and very Nostalgic back to vanquish the terror of Nargorth! One of the most striking,imposing and terrifying landmarks envisioned by the brilliant minds of Standing Stone Games. Tis highly underrated in my sincere opinion and I do not believe we've seen the Last of the tales within Nargorth.

The Suggestion for the BLUE Team:

I personally would love to see Nargorth Re-mastered in 2019 as potential 12 man raid or perhaps 3/6 man instance. The Area is vast and has boundless potential indeed. Certain parts, in Particular views from the ledge of Terror reminded me on The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu Archaic level 50 Vanilla Instance which is very well known and widely considered the greatest raid ever designed in the history of Lord of the Rings Online.

In many ways the are indeed similar at least my point of observation ~

1)The first picture is in the middle of Nargroth overlooking a gigantic Super-structure ~

2) The Rift of Nurz Ghasu ~ The Norbar's Arena. ~

The Resemblance:

~ The vast,massive underground caverns/Fortresses both are located under the mountain

~ Fire{Ghash-Hai orcs
    ~ Ancient Evil kind.
    ~ Super Structures/Massive walls/Bridges/Statues/Idols
    ~ The Soundrack of superb quality which fits flawlessly
    ~ Dark,Gloomy and Oppressive.The Immersion overall Incomparable sense of dread,terror,intimidation and hopelessness
    ~ Entrenched with otherworldly fires, houses more mysteries than the answers

Each of the creations have had such an impact for me wholly, rarely It did If you recall me review which was written Year ago I've sad about immersion and impact never seen before since Khazad-Dum days. Or was it inspiration of the Rift that ultimately gave us Nargroth?

Of Borangos the Horror,Greater Regmyl:

Let us pause for a moment and Consider what do we know so far: Borangos the Horror is one of the Ancient Evil the most powerful category of evil creatures and fiends. Ancient evil refers to the beings of the Elder days.Ancient Evil are creatures that served Morgoth Baulgir,First Dark Lord(Sauron's master) in Angband. He is only the last remaining powers.

The Sauron has been vanquished. The Nazgul are no more. Borangos is not a mere Regmyl.
    The Being of far greater potency thus capable of dominating lesser creatures which are still abundant and certain species might be even nearly inexhaustible when boosted by terror and power of the fear in terms of reproduction rate and speed, Even without Gorthaur the Great the hordes of Ghashi-Hai are very formidable and should not be taken lightly.

Borangor the Horror might become a true new Master of Mordor

Translation

Nar ~ nár
    noun. fire, fire (as an element), flame {Quenya}

Groth ~ groth 0
    noun. cave, tunnel, large excavation

For example: Menegroth “Thousand Caves; Thousand Caves or Delvings”

It can be translated as Flame Delving or Fire Cavern,

The Tribute Video ~

Of Nargroth and One year Mordor Anniversary Vanyalathiriel Vanquisher of Terror ~ {Follow the Link} It is told that for a time Vanyalanthirel was not seen again within Mordor nor was any rumour heard of her, until suddenly she came to the doors of Nargroth and the evil faced the wrath of the High Queen. Wrapped in fire and may wounds she was indeed ultimately Triumphant. For the Fire of life was hot within her and her strength of the Ancient World.

Part II ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IOgUf6XEhI&t=318s

The Mega-Mordor Compendium Image Compilation

The Q&A

A little exta wont hurt
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Aug 07 2018 at 03:56 AM.

Na vedui! At least, Alas It shall be rather short write up for I must leave!

Volume VI Soon!

TBA!

Util wee meet again (:

Savo 'lass a lalaith!

Enjoy several screenshots in my absence!

The Latest Video ~

Thee Luminous ladies vanquished the towering threat and the champions of the Ancient Fortress within Frozen halls of Helegrod! Tis full of glorious,epic and even funny moments!

Helegrod: Giant wing {115}

"Vanyalanthiriel" High Queen of the Noldor ,Guardian.

"Redyln"Hunter, Princess Huntress of Lothlórien!

& {OwO} "Ethirena" The Ancient Master of Valimar!

Vanya Sulie! May the Valier protect thee.

Volume VII The Secret Fire The Flame Imperishable

For the fire of life was hot within her, and her strength was of the ancient world,hotter than Flames of Orodruin and even the inferno of Ancalagon the Black the Greatest of Winged Dragons of old.

A swift Update,Randir for I cannot linger. The time is of the Essence ~

The video for thy Time. Rejoice.

The Scourges of Gorgoroth

~ Vanyalanthiriel versus Spitpyre Scourge of Talath Urui Solo

No Hope Token or Tome of Defence as well. Indeed the title ,Randir.

The Ancient Foes of the Eldar are no more.

These creatures are very intelligent and immensely cunning. They posses formidable physical strength ,furthermore accompanied with lesser off-springs. The beings have no remorse nor fear and to stand triumphant against such a terrible foe is worthy song. Sing Thee Lairien! My Luminous Lady! Sing of Vanyalanthiriel ,High Queen of the Noldor! and the The Dagor Bragollach of the Third Age!

I will release the Special Edition of the Army-Group North Calaqende. Vanyalanthiriel truly did vanquished the entire armies in the past several months

Ranging from: Untold number of Goblins,Orcs,Uruks/ Evil Spirits,Unseen ,Gaunt Lords,Savage vile Dreaded Beasts of the Iron-Home,Enormous Arachnids or Dragon-Kind types. I will say a few words about

Hierarchy and types of the foes of the Arda specifically lethal to he Eldar ever since the Dominion of the First Dark Lord Morgoth Bauglir. For example of Dragons,Giant Spiders and Balrogs ,Demons of the Ancient world {Valaraukr} and Ancient Evil in general.

More Incoming: Images of Drakes/Dragon Art/Talath-Urui Region within Land of Shadow and Fire/The Nightmare Edition of Tier II instance cleanup and more. Stay tuned,Vanya Sulie.

Sneak Peak ~

Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Aug 16 2018 at 10:11 AM.

Volume VIII The"One Army-Group North Calaquende Nightmare/Scourge Edition

{TBA}

Incoming ~ Nightmare Tier II Full clear run/Terror/Panic/Nightmare

Scourges are very powerful enemies that terrorize the wilderness along with their allies. Introduced with the Mordor Expansion, they invariably require a large, raid-sized group to comfortably defeat. Indeed tis said,right?
    Nay. The High Queen of the Noldordo can wonders which are conisered to be a nigh-Impossible feat. Large raid-sized group. The army group-North. High Queen of the Noldor does not need one, She is the one.

Gristlebite solo/adds included.'

~

Twas never done before. One needs a proof and the only effective proof would be to record a video to show the Arda thy might and bravery and struggle with seemingly endless foes in the face of a true terror and tyranny. The words shall mean nothing,Empty&Plain words will not count.

Thou shalt not find any other solo Gristlebite Arachinid video

VOLUME IX SPECIAL IN DEFENCE OF SSG ~

FOREWORD:

The original thread shall possibly end with Inevitable lock but I do have a habit of saving my posts. IT WILL BE THE ONLY VOLUME UNRELATED TO THE CURRENT SUBJECT THREAD ever.

The Ill-Treatment is Often the Fate of Super-Genius. Everything you are about to read is written by utter honesty,ultimate passion and incomprehensible over-whelming love. I do not expect you to comprehend not to accept my statement,but one shall be often declared as Troll/Insane or Weird For instance. The exceptions are not accepted,but shunned away and opposed.

The Immense power and exceeding honesty is far too much to handle for most of players in particular if you do not share same opinions.

I did it for the people we owe everything ,the brilliant minds who envisioned ,fashioned and brought Middle-Earth alive and the man we ultimately owe Everything. J.R.R. Tolkien.

I shall not justify nor defend myself to any gamer. Tis not needed. Anyone with common sense,greater knowledge and experience or good heart will understand the core essential points of my Very long Statement nor I will ever respond to Ruffian Vandal posts. You will be hated,flamed and hanged for telling the truth. I'll rather be hated than hide behind lies or deceit.

The Real Passion and Love for the Game and the Life in general cannot be faked ,even if you want to. Tis Impossible. Tis as well Fruitless to reason with dull-witted individuals who shall reply in stupid manner in attempt to ruin your work or create a hoax or twist the thread eventually,Nay. They have nothing but empty words. A sign of weakness.

To be a genius is to possess certain characteristics which are not conducive to wide acceptance by others. One of these characteristics is that one's thinking may simply be too different from others to be readily grasped. In general, people will not marvel at new thoughts: they will look askance at them, and their bearer. In many societies and many times, the thinker of new thoughts is not praised, but attacked; is not courted, but shunned; is not accepted, but opposed. Ill-treatment is often the fate of genius.

In Defence of SSG:

I am going to vanquish the myths ,lies and the Oppression of other players vs SSG once for ages. For eternity. I will present you the truth and Core valid points which cannot be faked at all.

The Mentality of certain players ~

An example of the usual Forum attitude ~

When the Hate,envy and Gibbirsh intertwine:

Creates a masterful post ~ Ends with Lol/spam reply without reading a word ~ The invalid statement.The attempt to destroy/diminish/vanquish the thread {Which was sadly done before} Consumed by negativity. Unable to see multiple sides. Limited/Narrow-minded approach in one-two features.

An example: Boxes and my class is broken ~ Immediately the game must shut down or game is broken. SSG is terrible. Is that so, and 99+ other positive features are shunned away in the corner. All the great effort and pain to present us beautiful land full of wonders an great legends,nothing. Tis idiotic view I must admit.

Example II ~

Myth: High quality gear is essential for Solo Landscape progression
    The Truth: Quest Reward gear is sufficient.
    The proof: My videos playlist. ~ Will be seen as exploit or fake.

Let us consider what do we know. The details are important. Details are everything. You have put in the account all the pieces and connect them before bashing,complaining,flaming and criticising invidiual or the entire game company unless you are developer or have a vast extensive knowledge/ experience covering various fields or you wrote comprehensive incredily long constructive disapproval covering each of the points with thousands of hours invested in game. No offence, I cannot take it seriously, not I will. The super short incoherent posts are invalid. They do not count, they cannot. You've said "you are not into LOTRO anymore ,logging into forums and see how the game is going" A wrong approach. The forums usually are miss-leading and one has to make his/her judgement.

The "Core" Problems:

The irreversibilty: Consider it as Paradox. Can we travel back in time? No,not even in theory. Can we have the old intact verison of the game,Yes in theroy. Tis possbile ,but we cannot have it. It was stated by Developer. Of reasons and so on.

For such a small team the both Quality and Quantity are extraordinarily remarkable. The playerbase: Majority do not know how to truly enjoy the Game nor get the maximum of it and they will find even atiny a flaw{"Bad point"} In their own eyes which shall devour thousands of magnificent ones. Tis a lot more than a Top-Notch awe-inspiring wonderfully created Landscape and the Arda Design in general. Amazingly and shockingly, though unsurprisingly the obsession about primarily ~ The Loot. How many threads have been created specifically related to the Boxes or The Grind or the Balance. How many threads of appreciation and honest posts do exist which are twisted and declared even as trolling posts or insanity. Insanity to accept the true love for the World,Story,characters because of own personal issues or reprehension. We all do have our unique goals,desires and wishes,but one cannot seek the impossible as well.

Very Important: The grind is optional. Even at the current stage of the game, Grind is not an necessity and players can fully embrace the magic of Lord of the Rings Online without repeating a single instance,crafting,opening a box or Deconstructing Ashes. The Sole quest gear is enough to finish Landscape content.

1) "The Vanilla Era Forged in Fire ~ The Shadows of Angmar. Commonly known as the Vanilla the Base Default game which was released on April 24,2007 If I recall precisely. My title perhaps might be miss leading. Why do I keep coming back to Vanilla? We had less. We learned to respect the game and our classes. We were underpowered,outgunned and out-manned without the aid of hobbit presents,Mithirl Coins,Legendary items,Trait Tree Build,Instant Travel to instance{Instance Finder} and far less in the essence. The respect for the game and love was flourishing.

2) The Bitter Truth:

TBA

3) The Gear. Let me give thee my point of observation when it comes to the Crucial Quality of the content:

~ Gameplay is and was the most important aspect of MMO. 80-90% of the time you will witness the bulk of the players battling monsters and it will quickly affect almost everything. Tis a non stop changing factor and dreaded one with a lot of risk and gambling to involve. It Game-play fails in very start or does not pleases one, We have nothing to discuss. Game over. The players will turn their back and move to another MMO which is almost. These types of subjects often cannot be discussed. Either you will find love or you will not love it. To be or not be to be it. If gameplay factor passes your minimum ,We shall turn to three core aspects ~

THE IMMERSION ~ Is what keeps me coming and I always will be. Magic! Twas the magic of LOTRO which was more personally unrivalled by any other MMO. Now, I am not stating the LOTRO is the greatest MMO ever made. It was and is dearest for me and my personal favourite.

~Story Content /Lore
    ~Soundtrack Quite possibly under Top five greatest soundtracks ever released.
    ~Visuals ,Graphics in general in which Lord of the Rings never disappointed. World design is included as well/Landscape and so on

Even more important: Even at its weakest point the Lord of the Rings Online never failed or disappointed in these three ESSENTIAL FEATURES

~ Quality over Quanity.

Let us compare the latest update: Strongholds of the North.

Also keep in mind that Balance cannot exist ultimately even with Super-Genius minds united, One cannot please everyone even if SSG is thrice more potent in strength,skill, understanding,man-power and resources.

The Latest Official update Positives and Negatives.

+ The Realm of the North. The Three Kingdoms. Of Naugrim/Eldar and Edain. Top Notch World Design from Flora/Fauna,Mountains,Lakes,rivers,S tructual design/Sky/Lively World. It feels alive
    + The beyond Epic Sountrack quality {Epic is an modest word} Eeach Town and region has its own unqiue distinguishing track which adds greatly to overall immersion which has the great impact on a player.
    + The Last of Rust and Rime/Black Book of Mordor Very well written and immersive story content
    + Sense of humour and Outfit Desgin,Notably Weaponary/Housing Items. Detailed exterior and interior of Particular Areas such are Lake-Town/City of Dale/The Erebor/Heaven of Loeglond/The Felegoth
    + Secret event which was a great bonus. Very clever desgin,Masterfuly done. Only am intelligent creative and determined mind can fabricate or came up by such idea.
    + The Lore in General. Lore Pages/Audio Narration. The Atmosphere.
    + Mounts/Titles/Cosmetic Pets How does Goat of Erebor's Royal Guard to thee? Even The repeatable quests were divere and enjoyable. I have never found more pleasure in repeating quests than those Within North.

- Nothing? Or let us return in Mordor once more? Doth thou desire the title Goblin-Slayer and Goblin-Friend. Fear not you can have both for they are generous.
    - Inevitable performance issues which are more or less always prevalent in amy MMO.Crashes,skill lay,bugs,Skill delay ~ Crash on travel. They are doing everything they can in their power to lessen our burden and they will
    receive complaints,
    - Grind, increased over years. Does not diminsh the essential strongest points of the game.The grind was and shall always be with thee, but tis in your power to lessen the grind. If you get devoured into mindless one instance grind ,nobody can help you. It take more one dull super fast.
    - Nothing Again nor I will add some incredibly insignificant minor points. You cannot ask for perfection. Perfection does not exist,even Vanilla content was not perfect. Far from it.

5) The Inability to resist the temptation blaming again the company ,even Game-Masters and Developers for your own faults and not knowing the difference between actual Developer or Game-Master.

~ The Irony and absurdity ~

~ One keeps telling forums are terrible, SSG is horrible. "I am not paying a single penny" I am going to quit. "PvMP sucks"
    ~ Cordovan is not the on to be blamed for the PvMP. The nature of humanity is to praise and admire certain individuals, but when things do not accommodate to their wishes, it.. all comes crashing down. Tables shall turn and Game is about die, Did it? The words uttered a decade ago. The end is nigh, LOTRO is dying, Twas 2008 or 2009 and here we stand firm and we are about visit The Grey Mountains and the Iron Hills.

The Real Truth ~ One keeps paying for subscription/participates in daily trash-talk. The continuation of same old song on the forums. He/she cannot quit because it did reached the level of obsession and sickness. There is no love anymore, no passion, no care, but woefully and mournfully an Addiction.

6) The Quality over Quantity in regarding Monster play aspect solely:

Even back in the Elder days of Codemasters {EU} and Turbine when Team was at is peak they had to make one swift and rapid decision: What shall we have? A Mediocre PvMP /PvE or Outstanding PvE and Below Avearge PvMP? Twas not possible and sustainable and supportable. Time was of the essence as well. I do not even want to envisage the alternative outcome or universe with weak PvE aspect and open World PvMP. That would have been a complete catastrophe in a long run.

What would you rather have? There is only one MMO who managed to succeed in both attributes and capture the hearts and souls of millions players. Turbine was not Blizzard,nobody is nor it shall ever be. The comparison of such Behemoth is almost fruitless. The post written Mar-Evayave sums it up. Well put in one longer sentence. There were few notable users attempting to rescue PvMP for shrinking and drowning down,but the ship is deep beneath the Ocean of Belegear and shall remain, A few little tweaks here perhaps, but that's it. I do love the fire and unyielding desire to attempt a change ,but one must accept the ultimate end and move on for good.

7) The End game Content

What is /was the True End game contant, have you ever asked yourself and thought about it deeply?

It does not exist.Anything can become an end game content. I will use XP Disabler on my Luminous Lady and slay level 10 Goblins that shall become the end game for me. The end.

Let us compare end game content from Vanilla to Mordor.

The Vanilla 2007/08:

2 level 50 {On cap} Back then Raids Helegrod/The Rift of Nurz Ghashu/ you might want to add the Ettenmoors as your end game focus as well.

The Angmar /Misty Mountains/City of Annuminas/Forochel Landscape quests.Virtue grind/Crafting/Annuminas instances /Angmar instances but in whole everything moved so slowly.The classes were almost indistinguishable with 20x less potency.

The Mordor 2017+

Add everything I stated above with 30x more content in general,Vastly expanded Middle-Earth,Enormous Game-play changes,Re-scaled instances,Skirmishes/Epic battles and so on. Open open thy instance panel. The list of changes is so massive that would surpass the "The Silmarillion" book in size if one is about present every bits and pieces past eleven years.

I do feel pity for thee honestly if Grinding boxes is your end game content primarily and ONLY after you reached level 115 for there are dozens of others beauties and terrors to witness as well.

An example: Disregarding the RP/Lore/Story/Festivals/Exploration. Sole focus on Tier II raids. The relentless obsession with the boxes/Ashes/Loot most of the time. If not all the time.

Now,what is ultimately the End game content for you? Tier II challenge Raiding? Long time ago in ages past, Turbine encouraged players to focus on one character. Main character. The Tormenting gearing process of multiple characters is entirely your own fault and consider it a luxury, One must be prepared to invest a lot to game if you wish to have several characters ready and able to to successfully finish Tier II instance. Time,energy,fire,willpower and great desire to acquire either Top gear which is sometimes often a pure luck take for instance: The pocket items from Boss of the Vaults: Thrang.

8) The "Grind" comparison and little extra

~Must I remind you of the horrific grind of Vanilla and Moria. 0/450 Slayer deeds +3 Determination.
    ~The grinding of foes in general. It took minutes to kill an enemy on occasion
    ~1 Coin per Player per run. It took several hours to clear the 6 man instance ~ Carn Dum as grand example. Now it takes 10 min or less. {Radiance system Moria -Mirkwood only} Roll. 20% approximate chance to obtain certain item.
    ~Crafting in general was tediously slow painfully long process and a lot more complex in general with certain special crafting items obtainable only by slaying Unqiue rare creatures with longer than usual re-spawn rate.
    ~The levelling process was 10x slower.
    ~ Shall I go even more in the details, It took massive amount of time to finish a raid,prepare for a raid and even travel to raid in certain circumstances, Even a solo player have had an issue with traversing landscape and had to grind him/herself to waves of mobs before reaching desired destination.

Twas about 10% of original what I wanted to present.

What about the present? You speak about the grind. Dailes within North/Mordor 2 Black Steel keys. Plentiful of boxes dropping from foes. The speed,Damage,Travelling process /klling has been amp-lified and or simplifed in such degree that even Vanilla was more grindy in a few notable areas and felt dreaded which is true as well. It was.

And STORE? Non existent. Pop Aria of Valar. Bam! Instantaneous level 50 or 105.

and so on.. I could 20 more rows but I shalt not.

But do you get my essential point? The grind and End game content was always there and the Quality again is a point of view. The Modern generation of players will never be able to comprehend the "spirit" of the old game and Older generations such as me shall always compare and inevitably return back to the past and dispute is inescapable, We cannot agree, but we can agree that games despite your negativity{Not directed to everyone} does impossibly well. Peer in the upcoming region, Dear Orome. What else thou desire, the entire world for thy belly? Or the team working hard to dispatch gold sellers, answer your tickets and please everyone which again is task impossible.

Logically you have to understand that certain implementations cannot be done. Be wise and embrace the current game,find a new hobby,create and alternative character and attempt something new and unique. Do not stumble into past in the attempt to change particular points that cannot be changed. You will be sorry when game truly dies , Lamenting days indeed. You could really regret it.

9) The Response to OP in the thread

@Arveedui I simply cannot take your post seriously considered what you wrote in regarding " I do not play lotro really anymore" and I disagree with almost everything.

~ The Core problems you think they exist and did existed never broke nor diminished the true quality of the game.
    ~ The wonderfully designed landscape shall add a lot more in the quality,rather than quality,
    ~ The players have been saying about hopelessness since 2007 and nothing ever happened
    ~ Completely wrong, SSG saved the game from the ruin with Mordor expansion and the latest update. It could have been far worse. The game was saved as well with release of Western gondor back in 2014 before SSG took over. The Dreaded 2013{Helm's Deep} was in my sincere opinion the most fragile state of game ever with miraculous recover.
    ~ You and the the greater number of community failed to realise the true quality, the quality which already exist, it was given to you. But you do not love it, not cannot accept it, Or no offence , Do not take it an attack. I am speaking with utter honesty, Cannot understand. Simple it is.
    ~ If you post was truthful in the end, we wont be speaking the thread wouldn't exist and game would have perished eons again.
    ~ The main root of the problem is mentality of other players, not the game or developers. The inevitable end must comes as all things die or one can lose an interest. It is the truth, a the current point players are causing more damage with their negativity. There are those who even want to ruin everything in entirety.Developers are doing and did everything they could and I we only witness more wonders. I have an impression of on going psychological warfare on the forums.

10) A little More extra does not hurt

The motivation for new players ~

Improvise/Learn/Struggle , Only through conflict and failure you shall rise and perfect thyself. You do not need guides. The self satisfcation of solo completition and discovering your own unique ways or create custom build which will fit to your needs.'
    Think about it this way: There is first time for everyone, all these players where newbies and non experienced at one point. "I am sorry,but you can find decent group"
    I was terrible when I started the game ,but I never gave up. Depends on individual, on your inner power and the fire of your Fea{Spirit} in the end it what does not motivate you it simply destroys you.
    You are improving slowly by each passing day. You can learn and discover everything by yourself with a bit of patience and strong will. Do not be disheartened, demoralised by others. Believe in yourself Your fire burns.

Setting aside the grind and performance issues which the game is Extraordinary for age and consider everything into the account indeed,for one can only blame himself/herself not SSG. I shall expand/correct and update thread for I do not have time anymore to write.

Thanks kindly for reading

Sincerely,

Vanyalanthiriel,Vanimelda,Spir it of Fire, The Flame Imperishable.

Volume X: The Goddess of Arena

TBA ~

The Land of Shadow and Fire ~ Talath-Urui- Thorzhaf Toying with Vile Yrch filth. The Legendary arena Pull ~ One vs all.

Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda,High Queen of the Noldor.

Chapter XI The True Wisdom and Power of Vanyalanthriel ~

Vanyalanthriel has not mastered the Yellow Line. She is THE MASTER of the Fighter of Shadow stance. Perfected ,refined and Ascended to another level never witnessed before.

The Fighter of Shadow
    is not only a Fighting Stance. Tis a State of Mind as well. The Absolutely mastery of the form and Mastery of yourself are the keys elements of silencing the Darkness forever. It allowed Vanyalanthiriel to stand virtually against any enemy opposing resistance. Vanyalanthriel is considered by many to be the Greatest Duelist of the Calaqeundi order and considred by many of the Elrond's council with her only equals being Lord Glorfindel Vanquisher of Valaraukr and at time the unbeatable High King the Noldor: Ereinion Arantaro Gil-galad {Second Age}

Remember Mellon: A True Guardian&Warrior fights and protects only as a last resort. If you are forced to draw your Sword you have already forfeited much of your advantage. The Ultimate aim of the Elves is the Art not Power. Vanyalanthirel is primarily a teacher , not a warrior. The fighting should be the last resort. There are other ways to resolve problems: Patience,Tolerance,Logic,Atten tive Listening ,Negotiation,Persuasion,Calmin g Techniques,but there are always times when a Guardian must fight. Vanyalanthriel created her own distinguishable unique fighting style combined with already countless experience,knowledge of the Elder days, centuries of Battles and clashes and secrets of Warfare known only amongst the Oldest and wisest of the Elves of light. A from and perfected style to control her emotions and answer to any weakness. Vanyalanthriel has no notable weakness at all. Vanyalanthiriel Fea{Spirit} is comparable to incarnates such are: High King Fingolfin Nolofinwe, Fingon the Valiant and Feanaro Curufinwe. The potency of your spirit. The fire within thy heart and unyielding desire to learn,win,succeeded,resist and stand alone against everyone if required. The Strongest Elf is one who stands alone. Ultimately it is your inner power which shall play the crucial role for you and the other beings of Arda.

Vanyalanthiriel is the Wrath Incarnate possessing the Incomprehensible level of skill,Super Genius level of intellect ,Super Stamina/Speed levels. She can fight for days without breaking a sweat for instance. The ability to remain calm and focused in the presence of the entire battalion of Orcs,Wolves,Regmyl,Gertheryg,D rakes or Nameless horror Creatures. Vanyalanthirel shall never underestimate her foes which was the core fact of her surviving through ages. Vanyalanthiel is also Master of words and can inspire terror with her De-moralising shout which shall put doubt and pause the onslaught of the powerful Dark entities within Midde-Earth.

Vanyalanthiriel is also a Master craftsman. While not equal in the skill of Curufinwe or Celebrimbor,She fashioned her own Massive Two handed blade. An intricate blade ,very detailed and Exquisite. Uncommon for Eldarin style The sword is design to be light ,yet super strong to cleave through heavy armour and Multiple foes with ease. The Blade is imbued by the power of Stars and glows blue in the presence of Yrch, but as well the Dragons and Demons. {Ancient Evil} The Blade shall never go blunt nor need a repair service.

The Blade is created by secret combining of Dwarven Mithirl and Elven White Steel which in the end produced immensely strong and potent weapon. The weapon was forged in Legendary city of Gondolin.

Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda The Steadfast is the fastest sprinter of Arda as well. She can out run anything or anyone alive with the exception of Ainur beings. She is way above the Calaquende standards and can toss an fully grown Mature Uruk-Hai in heavy armour with ease. She can lift weights which are simply impossible even for strongest of Naugrim or Edain and purely unthinkable.

Vanyalanthriel can strike with such precision Arda has never seen before and even thought possible. The Fighter of Shadow maximises defensive protection characterised by tight effective movements which can impair any foe.Her blows are lighting fast ,yet heavy and sundering. Over her very long life Vanyalanthiriel High Queen of the Noldor perfected her style to levels unseen and unheard before and she became the greatest master in the history staying perfectly centered,Perfectly balanced and Perfectly focused.Blade never moving more than Inch necessary Deflecting ,evading and shrugging of attacks without effort be that of Balrog of Dragon while laughing in the face of evil. Defeating her outright might seem an impossible task. The terror doctrine, mastery of fear ,despair and hopelessness will be of no use against The Radiant Queen. She can go without water,food and sleep for days as well.

The only true way to stand victorious to throw the entire armies without respite and pause , never stopping or backing up. Perhaps her Greatest weakness is her Greatest strength and the only one would be the fire of her heart and the Over-whleming potency of her Fea{Spirit} Which would not allow her to retreat from battle and accept the challenge and entangle with squad of Balrogs and even Dark lord Morgoth himself the same fate which ultimately killed Feanor and Fingolfin in the Elder days of Arda.

Or not.

Nay, Vanyalanthirel Ultimate power comes from her absolute mastery of herself and her Emotions. She wields the great power and virtues of High Kings of old without notable flaws and these flaws were their demise. Wrath,Pride,The Wrath uncontrollable.For she has none.

Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda.The Perfect High Queen of the Noldor. The Spirit of Fire. The Flame Imperishable.
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Aug 26 2018 at 04:49 AM.

The Thread was moved-The Thread was tiny-lived {Guardians Class Section-Fourm} and I decided to merge it with my Own Mega Thread. Simple Reason: Lack of interest. TBA

Volume XII Radiance Amidst the Gloom A Guardian's Solo Compilation Compendium

Vanda sina termaruva elennanóreo alcar enyalien! Enyalie Veleriande!

I bid thee welcome Guardian! The Defender of the Free peoples of Middle-Earth!

Foreword:

An Driven-inspiration from Old " Might Champion Solo List" The Thread was on-going for full eight years and I believe the Original poster either distanced him/herself from offical forums or quit the game. We can do the same on Arkenstone with a Guardian class.It will depend on your interest ,desire ,willpower to challenge the Darkness Alone.

I will not steal any ideas nor copy the Difficulty Indicators or same title at all. A lot has happened since 2010.Enough to write a Mini Book covering Gameplay aspects or classes for instnace.

Please remember you cannot "overpowerer the game system and design" You can in theory which leads to ban-hammer ~ Not suggested nor encouraged. Stating the obvious only {Exploit} On the contrary The 100% Control is an impossiblity and cannot be achieved nor maintaned.

You will be destroyed by Bugs,flaws in the system/Skill-Delay/Lock,Screen freeze or Sudden Lag spikes/FPS drop. Eventual Crash to desktop and it can happen in any given moment.

Keep it civil: If thread gets closed due to the Ruffian posts/Fights I do have the entire backup restored. I will not be responsible for your actions. Thanks kindly for understanding. If you have something personal with me , please send a private message. Do not plague the thread.

Introduction:

The Thread is not primarily about me and my "Radiant Star Queen" Anyone can post and show off the triumphant wins,Glorious Take downs and Solo videos in general. When one eradicates the Darkness of Arda She/he can boast a bit,Why not? bit. Do not be irritated nor offended by Titles such are "Greateast of all time" or extensive use of Mightly titles in general. They are not meant to Disrespect or De-value other players, Not at all.Besides that if one does and invests massive amount of time,passion&love She/he can certainly afford such a luxury. You might assume indeed, but I can guarantee you tis purely for Roleplaying and personal perferences. I am that type of player to put it simply often misundertood and in a way miss-leading as well. I do love my charactres , but enough of me:

Post Solo Videos ~

Be that of:

~ Roving Threats
    ~ Epic Battle Platinum runs
    ~ Scourges of Mordor/Northern Kingdoms
    ~ Tier I Instances
    ~ Tier II instances
    ~ Tier III Solo skirmishes or 3 man/6man/ Tier III 12 man Skirmish pulls
    ~ Landscape Elite-Master/Nemesis/Arch Nemesis Foes
    ~ *Add your own*

You will need a video as the ultimate and the only Real proof of your success.

Details are most welcome and Further insight/explanation of Paritcular Weapons and Precise Trait-Tree Build used. You may also add Racials and Virtues.

For instance: Create a post and mark it as "Tier II Nightmare" Add the date and went into every details. Do not hesitate.

The Thread is created for Similar minded individuals willing to push themselves above limits against seemingly impossible odds and Attempt to win very difficult encounters.

Tis A Guardian Primarily Created Solo/List Compilation. Feel Free to present your comprehensive list/Ideas/thoughts and opinions. Constructive criticism is acceptabe.

We do not afraid any challenges. We embrace with joy,laughter and thrill. Thrill of battle filled with Infinite Adrenaline rush.

As the Original poster and the Creator I will start by presenting the the Core Build,Two-handed Weapon,Belt,Racials,Virtues,Cu stom Class Trait build and the List.

I never reached the Top Tier of gear potential nor got my hands of Thrang's pocket. My Health could have been greater than 159,000 with every single Northern essence,certain Abyss /Thorin's gear. Tis too late to re-spec due to incoming update. Everything will be become obsolete expect your Primary weapon and Accessory,Essential build,Skill rotation used/Stance/Custom stance and tactics required to execute a boss or clear group of adds. The mental fortitude will determinate your ultimate success. Your ability to deal with failure and pressure of others. Improvise,bleed,train constantly and relentlessly. Giving up is not an option. The Strongest elf/man/hobbit/Dwarf is the one who stands alone. If you Fea{Spirit} And inner power if potent enough you shall win and conqueror anything or anything who shall in thy path.

I would love to say a few words about The Fighter of Shadow {Yellow Line} Stance and compare it to the Keen's blade or The Defender of the Free peoples. Everything I state is based on my personal experience and countless struggles I faced in past 3-4 Months on Guardian class and I have over 110+ videos at least as definitive proof.

THE FIGHTER OF SHADOW BY Vanyalanthriel Vanimelda ,High Queen of the Noldor ~

It is highly under-valued and underestimated line in both PvE&PvMP aspects. I've witnessed the tales of the Guardians who tend to favour Keen's blade {Red Line} or Defender of the Free People {Blue} for either Pure Raw DPS or Perfect tanking which is of course in certain extent logical and correct way in particular scenarios, It would be expected to switch to Blue in order to tank Abyss bosses or destroy certain Monster class within Ettenmoors,but the true power and versatility comes when you combine best of
    both.

Take for instance: I'll give thee an example from the Silmarillion: Why do you think Melkor was the most powerful of Ainur and second most powerful being in the existence ? He possessed the fraction of power of each Valar. This is what distinguishes it from the rest. Power and greatness are such a difficult words, There should a longer topic for these themes,nevertheless The Yellow line will not fail you and was proven to be incredibly effective for me sincerely in almost every situation. I was surviving insane encounters in the past in lesser more weakened state while dispatching,Disheartening and demoralising the entire Armies of Angmar. The Keen's blade raw power surely is directly the strongest and bleeds are very formidable ,but it does not offer survival potential or Blue&Yellow line.

As for Blue line ,by far the most durable line. I would name my High Queen "FortressofBeleriand" to set the surname, but the DPS in general is very inefficient almost non existent. One feels tempted to switch to either full DPS or pure tanking. The Fighter of Shadow in the long run. The line is more patient players and it is more complex as well.

We must understand first that it is almost impossible to compare the different stances of different classes. They have their strengths and weaknesses ,but I would say that Guardain's Yellow line might be the closest line to "perfection" one can experience is observed from every single factor and if everything into account. I am not saying it is, I am giving you my sincere opinion. Use those powers in a creative pursuit. Learn,improvise,do not be afraid to attempt something different and unique. If you build is unsual ,it does not mean tis terrible or ineffective, Tables will turn

The Keen's Blade : Visualise a boxer on steroids with incredible raw power, but ultimately rapidly diminished, exhausted and burned out. He /she lacks defensive capabilities. Blue line: Durability level: "Silmaril" A true tank mode. You can soak up tremendous amount of damage ,but thou art powerless in harming your opponent. Fighter of Shadow is a genius stance. The Power to Demolish any foe,withstand terror&Onslaught,Potent AoE Bursts,debuff,reflect damage,Absord incoming damage with excellent Block/Parry/Evade % plus add an additional permanent slow impair or decrease in attack duration while laughing in the face of countless Drakes,Regyml,Giant spiders,Uruks and rest of the Ancient nameless horrors. Short CD's and 19 Seconds Sprint is more than enough if timed well.

Power in this case is defined as power of versatility and ability to sap the will and physical strength of your foe ,slowly ,but very explicitly with finesse,style and great effect. The Red&Blue line can give thee incredible power in a short time,if you wish the Nearly Perfected balance to conquer the Darkness of Arda ~ The Fighter of Shadow is an honest suggestion.

Short Answer:

The Fighter of Shadow allowed me to virtually crush any opposing resistance despite the odds and numbers before it offered the perfect balance between Offensive and Defensive capabilities combined with Self Reflect/Powerful self heal. I managed to achieve the Absolute Mastery primarily in Yellow line with almost constant Daily intense and Firey play-through and I've Discovered the Rotation and build which fit to my style perfectly indeed.

The Solo List Compendium. I will browse though my You-Tube channel since May 15 2018 which was the time I Aria-Boosted by Guardian and twas a start of Wondrous Tales.

The First on the list will be The Scourges of Mordor. I managed to melt down the following Scourges of Gorgoroth:

1) Scourges of Mordor

~ Nuzdum, Scourge of Udûn ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZl5BVyOs6E&t=3s
    ~ Spitpyre, Scourge of Talath Úrui In theory possible. Lacking the sufficient gear. ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cy2pba7jt0
    ~ Gristlebite, Scourge of Lhingris -- Gristlebite ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pkWE1Ac5qs&t=1s
    ~ Honorary mention ~ Uiliúr, the Ancient Evil ~ After my entire team wiped out I stood alone firmly and battled my foe until the very end ~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8pBTi0oBMQ&t=4s

2) Scourges of the North

Urdâr, Scourge of the Dale-lands ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_-p5V_PH8

1 Buff only. 5% Attack Damage Bonus. The Absence of Shield/No Tome of Defence/Hope Token.

Alright, Let us move to another List ~

There are certain dreaded encounters in which not even might of the Guardian will be enough. You cannot go against the system itself as I spoke before. There is a difference between very difficult clash, in theory probable and purely impossible attempt.

3)Tier I Instances ~

Level 112 Guardian Aria Boosted with Purple 112 Light of Elendil gear and poor in general DPS setup vs 3x higher Elite Master Spider Ancient foe Legbarthil the 1st boss of the NorthCotton Farm instance BEFORE THE Guardian's extensive revamp. Twas the true early test of Mental power and ability to remain calm even in worst possible moments and she kept coming back and defied death multiple times.

~ The NorthCotton Farm Tier I Legbarthil under levelled and underpowered. a very long and incredibly close duel. ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiGLh23cYW4

Bonus reminder on how difficult it was pre Update to entangle with forces of Mordor as Level 105 Aria of Valar-boosted Guardian ~ A fragment of the past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCy_6mD11ww ~ The Aria of Valar boosted Guardian Test within the Land of Fire and Shadow Part II

I wanted to include Non Scalling Classic Instances as well, due to low difficulty and immense over levelling I shall only add them under Extra Category if you desire to see them.

Warg Pens of Dol Guldur ~ Far from the maximum potential and Gear. The morale was only 119,000. In first phase of the Soloing conquest I've used mostly PvMP gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2p2yNzE4iY&t=1130s ~ The Warg Pens Fighter of Shadow Solo Showcase

Webs of the Scuttledells Guardian Demonstration ~ Once more the PvMP gear 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RArsK36SUrw The last boss added only.
    The Ancient Foe of the Eldar has been exterminated. The threat has ended.

Here we are back once more after 2 months to face our old Spider foe now at level 115. Bare in mind I never had proper DPS build. My critical rating,Mastery,Finesse are will always be low. I was still able to take her down and I do have Tier II video which was not uploaded yet. I never had Keen's Blade setup but I stood victorious nevertheless. It adds to difficulty level ~ Legbarthil Chapter II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkY7I9u8sVo&t=1s

Time stand still at the Stoneheight Testosterone First Boss Run , A simple one. Tier II will be presented in the section below. Gundul and his minions slaughtered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RdE2sZtrOI

The Quays of the Halrond Kalmok and his Squadron Calaquende Vanquisher ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx9CHMKd5Ww&t=40s

Why Hammer-Down one Olog-Hai when one can Hammer down Four! The Pelennor/Osgiliath instances should not be taken lightly or underestimated. Tis not an easy clash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP8hAJ9x0ng&t=6s ~ The Radiant Queen vs Mumak of Far Harad The 2nd boss. Same instance indeed.

Bonus ~ The Eternal conflict. Due to his potent buffs I was not able to pierce his defences, but he was not able to take me down either ~ Was a rather mental test. I never attempted again. I will in the future for sure. The Forsaken Reaver ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVvM6QJpbOo

The Special List Tier I Instance List Fashioned by. Named: The "Impossible pull List" I consider them to be highly attractive,spectacular and awe-Inspiring. To stand in the face of terror,oppression entirely alone and exterminate your foes with style and Burning fire. When all hope seemed to be lost she kept coming back. On the Edge ~

The Videos included in the Impossible Pull List ~

~ The Fornost Fire Wing Chapter III The Impossible Pull by Noldorin Queen The General Zanthrug and his Mini Batallion of Yrch&Goblins, an epic pull if you ask me personally. Wave after Wave and the scenery fits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfZnsds_xyg&t=5s

~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8eIOhEv2ho ~ Before the boss. About 14-16 Elites/Elite Masters. Fire Wing repeated. ~ The Fornost Fire Wing Chapter II The Impossible Pull Part I by Noldorin Queen

~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GspfPxpvjlc&t=7s ~ The Great Barrow Maze the Impossible Pull Part III by Noldorin Queen

~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPMTIk8MT-8&t=44s ~ The Drake Wing Raid on Level the Impossible Pull Part IV by Noldorin Radiant Queen The First Raid pull. Twas a pleasure to slay bitter foes of the Eldar. Cold Drakes. Be ready to face the Ancient Threat. Soon: To be included with Ered Mithrin.

~ The Court Of Seregost the Impossible Pull Part V by Noldorin Radiant Queen ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxnbVXrrUPQ&t=205s Every for pulled up before the First boss. The usual rotation between Guardian's Pledge/Thrill of Danger/Warrior's heal/Heart{Brave-Heart} Mega self heal is self as last resort. I will speak about gear and the details related to legacies in other threads.

~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkbbZTQrfKk&t=1025s ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkbbZTQrfKk&t=1025s Helegrod: Spider Wing. My dearest one. Sadly without Sound. 20 Minutes of of running up and down, slaying untold amount of spiderlings,Mature Brood and Spider Queens with Angmarim included as well.The video is astonishing amount of foes. Bombarded and assaulted from all sides. High Queen refused to give up.

~ Helegrod Dragon Wing the Impossible Pull Part VII by High Queen of the Noldor ~ The Defiant stand within Ancient Fortress of Helegrod , In the end there was a Formidable Gorothorg vs Radiant Queen. She was victorious. The pull included Defiler as well ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylA_b4_Tb7I

~ The School of Tham Mirdain The Impossible pull Part VIII by Luminous Queen of Valimar ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssGd2J4gvy8&t=107s The inner sanctum Faced with wrath of The Savage Dunedlings and Countless White Hand Uruks She pulled almost the entire room including the Blade boss and emerged Triumphant in the end of ballad.

Tis all regarding Impossible pulls. There might be more coming in the near future. Now let us return to more Tier I Instances ~

~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5rxw_jagl4 The Great Purge of Glinghant by Radiant Star Queen Solo Run Indeed. Annuminas instance complete run. A great test of patience and Mental fortitude.

~ The one was personally the most intense , Yesterday recorded. The Ruined City ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TLz586V4U0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TLz586V4U0 The bleed is brutal and one is constantly under pressure.

~ Sword Halls of Dul Guldur Champions Destroyed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfFK0o86hSU ~ Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda Champion of the Sword Halls Keen's Blade Potency. Please keep in mind again I fought with less than 6,0% critical chance, 100,000 Mastery and 30,000 Finesse and I do lack efficient proper stats/Class trait build Which makes is thrice more difficult and longer, In particular with power issues, but they are not a huge problem as it was in Elder days anymore.

~ A very dear again video because I always want to save helpless souls. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p02mA-1W_Go&t=1384s The Radiant Star Queen Liberator of the Merciless Dungeons
    19:58 The End boss fight with Olog-Hai and the Warden of the Dungeons.

~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgdkiN7KpWc&t=3s Radiant Star Queen vs Mighty Coldbear of the North ~ The ColdBear Ancient foe, Once well known for dropping Iorchathol. The Fight was long ,but matters not. The Fighter of Shadow will slowly but efficiently drain the will and strength of your enemy.

I certainly will return and complete additional instances, There is also High Queen of the Noldor Queen of the Mountain,Iorbar's peak, but the bosses bugged out inevitably in the end so I decided to include it. Tis incomplete.

Now Let us move to ~

4) Tier II Instances Unfortunately due to late acquisition of gear and time consumption for now I have not attempted nor completed additonal Tier II instances. The gear certainly plays crucial role , while it is possible in theory to finish particular challenges, it would be of great use to equio yourself with Best Arda has to offer if you plan to finish it smoothly.

Greater the gear overall The Higher your overall chances are if we included every single details in account, There are exceptions where not even 200,000 morale will avail thee. Let us assume you fully mastered your class ,rotation and you do have formidable knowledge of enemies and know their strengths,nevertheless 10,000 extra morale ,2% block/evade or 4% partial evade with greater incoming healing, bonus damage or especially Tome of Defence/Hope token. I wont include Store potions. They can change the outcome of Duel,Battle and War. As I mentioned I never acquired top notch Gear. One needs to invest massive amount of time on a single char and in unique scenarios Luck factor will be crucial. Notable example: The Pocket Items from Boss of the Vaults: Thrang.

The Nightmare Edition : Full Halls of Night Tier II Clear ~

~Foes ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDrZwoAHn2I&t=2s Fragment of the Elder Days The Fearless Conqueror

~Terror ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd3ihq86_pU&t=4s A superbly close encounter which required precise use of core survival skills and kitting was needed for last boss. Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda Vanquisher of Terror Tier II Remastered

~Panic ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmRMEYgyR04&t=129s Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda Does not Panic Tier II Remastered

~Nightmare ~ Certainly one of my favourites. The Angmar was and it is possibly still Greatest overall region and Regyml are very deadly foes in general. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya8Ypvku-Aw

Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda Nightmare's End the Deathless Tier II Remastered

~ Starting at Fortress of Harmenos Vanyalanthriel hewed her way until Gundul and his minions. The First boss of the Stoneheight Instance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ITyGEHrSg StoneHeight Tier II Run Vanyalanthiriel vs Gundul and vile Goblin fiends ~ StoneHeight Tier II Run Vanyalanthiriel vs Gundul and vile Goblin fiends

The NorthCotton Farm 1st boss Tier II was demolished in Keen's blade I did not uploaded it yet. TBA.

~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFit02KBNGw&t=105s Vanyalanthirel Vs Thadur Tier II Solo The NorthCotton Farm One of the Toughest Duels I've had.

~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1KGGLP0DwI&t=3s ~ Vanyalanthriel Cleaning Tier II NorthCotton Foes The Nerves of Adamant The foes adds clear before the Thadur.

~ Bonus Last boss after my Team member fallen I defied the Death and finished the task. ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyRV4D-r434&t=2s

Given the chance ,time and Gear I will attempt more Tier II instances until level 120 and then later depends again on multiple factors in Particular grinding process.

5) Tier III Skrimishes 3/6/12 man Pull ~

Skrimishes might be boring ,dull-witted and mindless repetitive instances of the following: Pull the group, Tank&Spank /Defend the position and move to capture the next one,Slaughter the waves of creatures,but the amount of foes you will face along the way are not to be to under-minded especially the Tier III Raid pulls are hellish.

I have 6 Man Tier III Tuckbrough pull but I have not uploaded it yet. I can present Ice bay of Forochel 3 man/Tier III full Guardian clear and Wave of mobs of Tier III 12 Man Raid Skirmish.

~ One Calaquende Army The Tier III Skrimish Raid Difficulty Demonstration ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAG-2r1QsFM&t=3s Tier III Skirmish. 12 Man Tier III Skirmish Difficulty The Potency and The Fighter of Shadow line. Guardian. High Elf Female. Radiant Star Queen of Calacyria,Vanyalanthiriel,Vani melda.

~ Again the same skirmish , Thrice more difficult with Possibly my dearest pull and fighting the true terror and the name which is ultimately hated by every good being.The Rage of Morgoth.

One my favourite videos ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2THkW6Hbc&t=637s ~ Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda The Greatest of all time Part I

She did the impossible, by Orome,Vana and High Lords of Arda! Vanyalanthriel vs Rage of Morgoth,Will-breaker&Courage breaker and multiple Elite master ranged foes, all in once.

~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpZZi0eJAR8 Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda The Greatest of all time Part II ~ Finished what she started. The Rage of Morgoth devastated and banished to his master. The Ultimate Triumph.

~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlj0xOCC1Es&t=1831s The Icy crevasse Tier III Small Fellowship Guardian Solo Demonstration Apologies for no sound. Skip to the last Clash within the cave for the most intense part.

6) Landscape of Arda ~

INCOMING TBA Later on or Tomorrow Roving Threats/Duels/"The army pull/Fortress clean ups and more to be presented.

An example of future presentations Landscape Keep/Arena/Fortress Massive force pull and Eradication which follows ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlEg0IyipXk The Land of Shadow and Fire ~ Talath-Urui- Thorzhaf Toying with Vile Yrch filth. The Legendary area Pull ~ One vs all. Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda Goddess of Arena.

Extra: The Full playlist if you wish to skip everything and directly proceed please do us and follow the link ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKX..._as=subscriber

The Thread will expanded ,fixed and improved depending on the overall interest of community. Please do and post your videos and Tales which shall be sang

You may post screenshots as well.

P.S. Typos are certainly there and few of the videos are possibly not included. The Precise Class Trait Build /Weapons/Belt will be shown ,Do not worry.

The Motivating/Inspirational Message for the End of Ballad ~

Improvise/Learn/Struggle , Only through conflict and failure you shall rise and perfect thyself. The self-satisfcation of solo completition and discovering your own unique ways or create custom build which will fit to your needs.' Think about it this way: There is first time for everyone, We were all newbies at one point. "I am sorry,but you can find decent group" I was terrible when I started the game ,but I never gave up. Depends on individual, on your inner power and the fire of your Fea{Spirit} in the end it what does not motivate you it simply destroys you. You are improving slowly by each passing day. You can learn and discover everything by yourself with a bit of patience and strong will. Do not be disheartened, demoralised and de-motivated by others. Believe in yourself Your fire burns. Thanks kindly for reading!

After several hours of Re-Compilation,write up and presentation.The Thread is in the ready phase to be posted.

Sincerely,

Vanyalanthiriel,Vanimelda,Spirit of Fire, The Flame Imperishable.

Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Aug 24 2018 at 12:48 AM.

The Latest update by High Queen of the Noldor ~

THE REMASTERED EDITION ~

Êl sila erin lu e-govaned vin.

Main character:

Valainantiel Calaquende Female level 120 High Elf Guardian. High Queen of the Noldor. Overlord of all Noldor.

Vanyalanthiriell level 106. Champion High Female Elf. Second in Command.
    Arkenstone {US} High Noldo Princess.

Vanyalicious Wearver{Retired}

Canafinwiel Captain Commander 3rd in Command For now.
    Nelyafinwiel Hunter
    Alaglosfinwiel Rune-Keeper
    NolmeFinwiel Lore-Master
    Englasfinwiel Warden
    Vanyalairien Minstrel

Former Primary character:

Vanyalanathiriel Silvan Female Feredir Huntress {Deleted}
    Vanyahoneylicious Erased.
    Vahanyahlantheerell Lore-master
    Naugol
    Hesto
    Fercaras

Plus of dozens of unworthy,insignificant beings ,alts,I shan't mention. Pointless would be indeed.

Landroval {US-RE}

1 Twinfall Path, Rovalhant, Falathlorn Homeesteads. i have had over 15-20 homes. Including {2x} Premium Deluxe houses and 1 Premium Kinship house. I plan to create even Greater Empire than before.

2 Silver,Street Norhador {Ex Premium Kinship house} Cape of Belfalas. Founder and original creator of The Quenta Noldorinwa {History of the Noldor}

Every single video and series can be found on my First You-tube channel:

The most quintessential compilation. World's First Complete High Elf Female Lord of the Rings Online Tales/Ultimate Skyrim Special Edition Adventure,Full Shadow of Mordor storyline. The Complete Dawn's Beauty Saga. Never seen before videos of Lore,Story,Detailed insightful,sharp-witted,astute, firey explanation. Super-Genius.

The Enormous compendium of The Countless Tales fashioned with Ultimate burning passion. For the honour of J.R.R. Tolkien and his son C.Tolkien. My Spirit burns as flame.

Second Channel ~ The Bright Lord. You shalt know by the screenshot and particular videos.

Fashioned with Ultimate Passion.

~ The Most complex and the greatest Middle-Earth Image Compilation. 20,000+ Images. https://vanyalanthiriel.imgur.com/ A fragment presented.
    ~ The Greatest Duelist within Ettenmoors. Undefeated Guardian,The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira.
    ~ The most Wondrous and the most complete Calaquende levelling and instance series ever fashioned with a single individual. Nigh impossible feats and Legendary progression Such are the The Quenta Calqeunde series of Arato Vanyalanthiel Champion and High Queen of the Noldor{May 2018-August 2018} Super mega intense period.

25,000 30,000+ Hours invested. Ancient as the Stars. Avoid collector, Lore seeker,Ultra Nerd. Tolkien Geek. I have had privilege to learn secrets few know and experience Lord of the Rings online since very first day and I have ascended far beyond mortal comprehension. I have absolute understanding and mastery in every class,history,in game lore,History. The whole of the Tolkien's Legendarium. I've been reading and participating in very demanding and insightful Quora discussions. i had a truly special occasion to learn from the most renowned Tolkien Scholar.

I broke dozens of records,titles,speed runes,duels. I spoke to thousands of players and I have countless of experience,accumulated knowledge,renown,blood,sweaty, infamy,Infinite ups and downs,tears of joy and triumph. It is inconceivable indeed. Never before was a soul so determined,firey,confident,uny ielding, intellectually potent and commitment. The work which was done is absolutely frightening, impossible, incomprehensible. Not I can envisage anymore. Twas meant to be.

Every single detail ,every attempt was done with perfection be in the conversation,instance clear,Presentation, Character creation, engaging in recording videos or anything when mind,&soul,heart connect. The fire burns to hot. The inherent power,desire,aura ,passion,love was and still is unrivalled.

FOR Further information and everything you wish to know about me and my history do ask or search posts within official forums and please take thy time and Peer in my Video history on first original YT channel dating from Oldest to Newest. You be either filled with impossible amazement or simply be left crushed and beaten by eternal hate and devoured by inevitable envy.

I originally started on server Snowbourn in the Elder days of Arda, from very first moment my own fire and potency of Fea was keeping me alive there was not a single more accomplished soul than me and never shall be if taken everything into Account. None such passion,love and dreaded willpower and sheer strength of Fea is bearable and tolerable by very few beings.

Everything you can imagine, from forums posts in general,tips,tricks,secrets,le velling,alternative characters,events,videos,image s,PvMP,Spars,,challenges,big battles,instances,group play,RP,understanding,Aestheti cs, My High Queen. incredible obsessive presentation bordering with complete madness and incredible focus which the main reason for I was ultimately immersed and took unbelievable amount of risks in order to complete my nigh impossible tasks,goals and desires and they not yet finished. You must embrace it, The flaming,the lack of comprehension. You shall be opposed,shunned,attacked. Your deeds shall be twisted and they will only remember one little bad spark in the Wondours Ocean of Belegaer. My luminous Ladies are the most gorgeous beings of Eä. Presenting anything. The entire inner power ,energy,will the overwhelming desire ,hunger,thirst for good! Joy of battle,challenge,success!! I was unbeatable and utterly fearless while laughing in the face of fiends secretly NEVER underestimating anyone,though they might have been convinced in completely opposite. I never stopped running and I never payed attention what others thinking. I've put 120% and went over any limit and cheated even death,destiny and terror for numerous times. I blew hundreds of Warrior hearts and I still draw breath.

~ The Fortress mansion worthy of Noldo and Spirit of Fire.

The house of my Beloved High Queen of the Noldor ~ The Greatest House in the Southern Corner of the Arda ~ Barad Hyarmenya Elen The Fortress of Vanyalanathiriel High Queen of the Noldor. Harmenos. You shan't witness better. An epic word is a modest word. ~ Follow the link. Everything was fashioned by one person only. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_ODAOc_iUc

{Kinship advertisement}
    Vedui,Mellyn.Vanda sina termaruva elennanóreo alcar enyalien!"Enyalien Veleriande" ~Proper name (In memory of Beleriand) A Calaquendi(High Elf) only Casual Kinship.Age {21+} Please,Private message "Canafinwiel" for additional information. Role-playing/Lore of Tolkien's Legendarium is greatly encouraged! Fare thee well my kindred the firstborn.May thy radiance never cease to shine.'

Extra:

Read the thread since the first start. Watch my You You tube videos, not only few of them, but dozens, hundreds! It shall provide thee with a greater details and insight. Should you need an aid or further questions, Do not hesitate to contact me, You must not allow fear and doubt to control thy life.

Speechless I have had a power and I still to let us say get under everyone's skin. My aura is irresistible be that in positive or "negative" way. I am destined to change the fate Arda in which I succeeded in every way,but tis always time for new ideas and I shall fight as I always until the end of the current cycle.

To put it simply I had inside me I had incomparable passion,love,dedication,determ ination and near constant hunger to rise more and further than anyone alive even was I under worst pressure. The true strength comes in the mastery over yourself, not other and showing resistance/resilience towards Darkness. Tis not all not all Randir I cannot present nor tell thee everything here. You should talk to me in private if you truly want.

Vanya Sulie ,May thy path ever be Star lit! Fear no Darkness!

Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Oct 26 2018 at 12:30 PM.

Extraordinarily powerfully and mysteriously attractive. Alluring! Impossibly beautiful! Awe-inspiring Illustriousness! Indeed for he shall post a Random Images of Arda with little to no explanation. For now!! As Common folk used to say:"One picture is worth a thousand words!" HA! They shall be kept here to "avoid" and Let us say: brace against sensitive complaints about the spam fest of
    the "behemoth" Super-peerless Wierdlicousness pictures! Enyalien Veleriande!

Those are his girls.

Act II ~

The images you shall witness down below are the images taken me only since May 2018 until present Morning. Completely random pick up in my near-infinite library of Wonders. There are only 16,283 images uploaded for now. I have presented nothing but a tiny spark within the sea of Great Sea of Belegaer.

TBA

I must correct myself. I shall start with images of December 2017 and the very first fragments of Vanyaquenta Calaquende and the beginning of my High Elven Saga thanks to Luminous Ladies Lairen Bard and Iowelorn of Arkenstone! An ultimate motivation and inspiration!

The first ever imagine of Vanyalanthiriel {High elf} Champion and video as well. The Enormous compilation followed which is now on 121 videos.

The Prologue ~ Calaquendi introduction,The Battle of the last Alliance with our beloved Kindred and Harthalin Mellon.

I have near total history of my characters,both captured with images or recorded.

Prior the revamp , slaying pests. Twas the second video and game-play after the Prologue.

Tis where all started. Vanyalanthiriell {Champion} was the first to come, January 2018. Valainantiel was also known as Vanyalanthriel , easily confused indeed For I have re-named and transferred few times.

And she embraced her destiny. I could not possible believe I would manage to record so much. Such Nostalgia. Twas magical. In Act III we shall furthermore reflect on the past events, Stay tuned Randir.

Act III The history of Vanyalanthiriel and Random Images.

Toying with the Goblin fiends.

The first day within Village of Bree.
    Level 10 Stone XP locked in Ered Luin

At her home in heavens of Belfalas.

Nay ,Impossibly unworthy thou art. Too Super Genius for Community Forums.

It seems few are worthy after all Indeed thus he shall continue.