We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Moria Collectors Edition Code for sale(in-game currency not real $$$)

I purchased a new copy of Moria Collectors Edition on amazon due to losing mine in a move, I wanted the goodies and to display in game room I have the code available for whoever is interested and sends me best offer. PM or in game name is Bace-2

Note: This gives 30 days of VIP and some in-game items. Can look up specifics if you need but main thing is the month of VIP. Also once again this is for sale for in-game gold not real money(I've been playing 11 years so scam-free sale to someone that could use it)
    Bace- R14 Suicidal Minstrel and Kamikaze Karaoke King, Firefoot

Is this still available? I've been an F2P player for 3 years now, I play on the Gladden server (characters listed in my signature) and am very interested.
    { Dezcolorado - Dwarf Hunter | Dezclawrado - Beorning | Dezvorn - Man Captain } Gladden

Is this the one put out by Codemasters? If so, the code cannot be used, as I found to my dismay after I bought an unopened (still had the plastic around it) Mithril edition on Ebay.