We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Problems with Drop rate for ash-able gear

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered a problem like this. I've been trying to collect ash for gear in Mordor and I will go days without seeing any gear drops at all. I'm not looking for anything specific, I'm just grinding for ash. I'll complete entire slayer deeds and see nothing, instances, landscape, does't seem to matter. I run with friends and they'll pick up 4-6 pieces of gear and during the same time frame I'll see nothing. I ran T2 last night and ended up with 60 ash worth of gear from one piece. I was just really curious if anyone else is having the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by NiennaNir View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else has encountered a problem like this. I've been trying to collect ash for gear in Mordor and I will go days without seeing any gear drops at all. I'm not looking for anything specific, I'm just grinding for ash. I'll complete entire slayer deeds and see nothing, instances, landscape, does't seem to matter. I run with friends and they'll pick up 4-6 pieces of gear and during the same time frame I'll see nothing. I ran T2 last night and ended up with 60 ash worth of gear from one piece. I was just really curious if anyone else is having the same problem.
    There are no lamdscapedrops anymore.

If you run the resource instances, the final boss has a decent chance of dropping ash gear. Chests in CoS do as well. Landscape drops were removed quite a while ago to eliminate massive groups farming ash.