We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

20180730-Cordavan Could you please respond(Last one :o))-PvMP

Cordavan,

Thanks for the update on my last post. Without trying to pry to much could I please ask one final question, I am quite sure this will make a lot of PvMP players satisfied and give them something to "Look Forward too".

Could you please confirm if you expect the other Free Peoples Class changes to be finished this year?

I know the Directors letter said they will be doing a bunch update for many classes. This will then let Monster Players know when you expect to be "looking" at PvMP and it will be in your foresights of things in the near future.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this as I know these forums can be quite unfriendly at times.

Could I finally please ask players to be polite and friendly to others and if you are going to be negative then please feel free "Not" to respond on this thread.

Regards

Ron

class balance changes will never be finished :P
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Class balance on freepside have nothing to do with pvp. Hunter is done in last "balancing" and we all know how they look in pvp. Wardens, champs,guardians. All after "balancing" are one man army. Pvp need to be excluded from freepside pve. They got pvmp buff wnich can gate skills and gear. They just need to use it. Do it really is so hard to put restriction on gear and skills ?? Can we have answer is that possible?

Sigh.....regarding the wishes of the OP....I'm sure you will hear some Marvellous news Very Shortly...I did hear on the grapevine that PVMP will be fixed to everyones satisfaction in U23, another rumor is that Gandalf himself, riding Shadowfax, will be the bearer of this great news..a full press announcement will be (probably) issued on the promised E.U server straight outta Amsterdam.(sources unconfirmed)

8)
    Last edited by SavileRow; Jul 31 2018 at 03:50 PM.