We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Fix pvp

Fix pvp

Ssg fix pvp

#FixPVP

See the other threads, your entreaties will fall on deaf ears i'm afraid, they simply do not care about pvmp.

Quote Originally Posted by SavileRow View Post
    See the other threads, your entreaties will fall on deaf ears i'm afraid, they simply do not care about pvmp.

Let them do million threads no one forcing you to even come to forum if you not play game Don't spend your time to convice ppl NOT play game you not play

#FixPVP

You're a fine one to talk Giliodor, you constantly do the very thing that you accuse others of when they don't agree with you, that's realistic and truthful but you won't want to hear that will you.

Who the hell are you to tell anyone what they can say here, after all it is the internet.

The op is doing the troll account over and over to keep from being kicked to the curb on his/her real account. Quit whining already and wait for the class work to be done so they can adjust creeps accordingly.

You won't of course because you will reply to this with some scathing comments to defend your over inflated ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Hythel45 View Post
    You're a fine one to talk Giliodor, you constantly do the very thing that you accuse others of when they don't agree with you, that's realistic and truthful but you won't want to hear that will you.

Who the hell are you to tell anyone what they can say here, after all it is the internet.

The op is doing the troll account over and over to keep from being kicked to the curb on his/her real account. Quit whining already and wait for the class work to be done so they can adjust creeps accordingly.

You won't of course because you will reply to this with some scathing comments to defend your over inflated ego.
    Well said thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hythel45 View Post
    I "don't want to hear it"? Entirely false. I do hear it, and I disagree with it. Which is exactly why I agrue with people I disagree with. I don't tell them that I'm going to report them, just because I disagree with them. It's completely different. Not wanting to hear something isn't the same as disagreeing. How can you not realise that?

I'm not telling anyone what they can say here. However, you're defending someone who's threatening to report someone for speaking their mind. And he's right to do so (that is, SavilleRow). Nice double standards.
    Last edited by Aeviternus; Jul 30 2018 at 05:14 PM.
    Feailuve, Akabath, Failure - Evernight
    Also known as Giliodor

Thumbs down

Every year I return to the game in the hope it has improved but end up lasting about a day because the game still sucks

PVP is a farce. Then there are these weird people on the forum defending the crapshow and reporting people for negativity ###!

Paying customers have the right to complain and be negative if the product sucks!

pvmp group content is balanced yall just bad at the game