We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 49 of 49

Thread: Great Action!

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    perfect m8 cos im far from being annoyed and the more u slag me off the more I will raid up to take every buff and turn map blue till u lot ragequit and disband. Btw Tron I don't have a spy account unlike ur burg at gv .
    Well you can thank Lucien and his EVERYDAY burgpack 1 shooting anyone who leave gramms that ppl stop bothering to leave gramms.
    Btw Certalas that burg is not mine i would not spend VIP to have spy account in EM to read pathetic freep OOC im sure filled with look how i 1 shoot this creep Certalas hit xxxx for 200k ...
    You have Zugru feed you nicely at gramms i seen him dying 100 times in 2 hours you must love his great raids. We log around same time you never made us ragequit. Only person who ever managed us to ragequit was Devil with his multibox burpack.[/QUOTE]

    Tron hunters were the squishiest class in the moors for yrs so yes im reaping the rewards while I can,just keep qq'in as u know ssg with eventually give in to creeps and nerf hunters again, now the good news for u is with the upcoming update the creeps will be getting their changes, so if u can persevere till then,then maybe the creeps will have the upper hand. As for Lucien and his burg pack that isn't my problem. The biggest advantage creeps have is that defi's and WL's always heal tag unlike mini's who are always glowy handed.

    Btw Certalas that burg is not mine i would not spend VIP to have spy account in EM to read pathetic freep OOC im sure filled with look how i 1 shoot this creep Certalas hit xxxx for 200k ..
    I don't ooc my hits m8, I think u will find most of my ooc talk is about how poor freeps are for running away or for 0 heals, both sides need to realise that u die quicker running away as we lose all bpe, so in my opinion its better to stand fight kill die retreat rinse and repeat.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    261
    There will be NOTHING for creeps this year. You say we should hang on ... we doing it 1 year now since mordor. But ppl have enough and as you see creeps loosing numbers every week. Creeps you track at gramms are standing afk , spies, your fellow freeps spending comms cause they on cap from all that grammscamp. Yesterday i was watching 2 hours ppl standing in same spot and blowing creeps who just retreat and go back and die. That was pathetic. When we had this crit corrs you were not leaving GV for 3 weeks QQ on forum and SSG nerf us after 3 weeks!!!! Now we waiting 1 year and they say they HAVE NOT ANY NEWS FOR US - they got "balancing" to do. We seen how their balancking looks like : Hunters,Champs,Guards,Wardens just became insanely op in pvp. Balance ye. Try to charge craid for 6-7 hunters blowing us before we can hit you. It is what it is and it will be worse cause even ppl like me have enough being 1 shoot by some idiot burg and his 2 friends and i cant do nothing to counter it.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    24
    Tron u say u cant counter 3 burgs, come on m8 stop the ridiculous selectiveness of LoLs only groups/craids,even if it means mixed until ur tribies log on, im sure 90% of those creeps at grams would join a pug group, u say creeps cant do much well u wont know till u try, creeps are losing numbers not because the freep are op its because certain folks on creep are tellin folks that they aint welcome creepside(fact), be glad that there is people who switch to creepside,play ball with them and u may get some decent action.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16
    Who is Burgfilth?

    Lets look at the evidence and see if we can unravel this mystery.

    1. Always logs on at the same time lols do

    2. Semi illiterate, incoherent and immune to reason

    3. Transferred at the same time LOLs did from Snwobourn

    4. Hates the same freeps Trongash hates

    I will add to this list and next week we can draw our conclusion and unmask this master of espionage.

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Justafreep View Post
    2. Semi illiterate, incoherent and immune to reason
    I'd just like to say that this particular point doesn't really narrow it down very much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenarrow46 View Post
    Tron hunters were the squishiest class in the moors for yrs so yes im reaping the rewards while I can,just keep qq'in as u know ssg with eventually give in to creeps and nerf hunters again, now the good news for u is with the upcoming update the creeps will be getting their changes, so if u can persevere till then,then maybe the creeps will have the upper hand.
    Three things here:
    1. Hunters being weak for years doesn't justify them being overpowered now. They should've been brought to the same level as every other class, not several levels above. You're not reaping anything. You didn't play a class that was underpowered for years, so that you could farm everyone when it would finally be buffed.
    2. Hunters weren't the squishiest, and have been able to do perfectly fine in PvP since the introduction of the HS reset set bonus. Then again, how would you know? I suppose we can't blame you.
    3. There are no creep changes coming. You know it, I know, everyone knows it. Let's not pretend otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenarrow46 View Post
    Only reason grams aint camped when LoLs have craid is because they hug TA and we have to move there, but then again LoLs wont leave grams unless they have all the buffs. Last night was fairly good because AD and ody creeps (who don't particularly care about buffs and have big *@$%) came out for open fights and just handful of LoLs showed, best creep players in my opinion are non LoLs and maybe your lot should look at the problem and follow other creeps by example.
    Out of curiosity, where do you draw the distinction between "good creeps/the best creeps" and "macro wargs"?
    Feailuve, Akabath, Failure - Evernight
    Also known as Giliodor

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    261
    Well is really funny when we went from all non lols creeps are best to lols should lead creeps on server. Sharn wanted to be server messiah but seems he got bored and do now GHOST ONLY groups. Zugru doing great job - just ninja inv anyone in gramms and feed them to freeps talking french who only Bleach Boys understand. Then we have Ody/Knights creeps who ofc not mix with no proo players same as on freepside and make 6 man.And ofc go freep 1 thing they see we start making group. So again Certalas wnich are all this non Lols creeps wnich are soo good and we should learn from? Becouse for me before and after we log maximum of creep expansion is Lug BD and wipe there.

    And about burgs you can't really do much against 3 of them. We cant hunt burgs and fight fraid same time. 3 of them cutting all creeps who trying to go back to fight. And ofcourse there are 3-4 solo burgs around who just join in when they close enough.

    About hunter being weak in pvp : Maybe solo but very strange most 1st r15 freeps on many servers were hunters.Maybe they were getting bonus for being weak You very strong for long period but then you reminding weak times. Creeps NEVER been stronger than freeps but then we QQ and can't play

  7. #32
    Trongilrain its simple creeps are here to amuze us we pay vip.

  8. #33
    The only thing that need buff is rvr buff dmg And defence so they Can charge And be a trhait to enemies, wls, And ba's

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Treliarhs View Post
    Trongilrain its simple creeps are here to amuze us we pay vip.
    That comes with the underlying assumption that anyone playing freep is looking for an easy time PvP'ing. That's not true. If I play freep, I want the playing field to be even. It's not, but I'd like it to be. It's part of the reason why I don't play freep anymore.

    But yeah, you're exactly right in one regard; the freeps that are left in the Moors solely care for easymoding and Grams camping. Otherwise they wouldn't be there. Frankly, it's embarrassing to see the same people camping Grams every day.
    Feailuve, Akabath, Failure - Evernight
    Also known as Giliodor

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Treliarhs View Post
    Trongilrain its simple creeps are here to amuze us we pay vip.

    Quote Originally Posted by Treliarhs View Post
    Geogash warleader ,
    I would like to participate from creep side plz
    Quote Originally Posted by Treliarhs View Post
    Your lovely healing spamer, Geogash Lannister.

    ¯\_(?)_/¯

  11. #36
    That was ages ago when i was young And could not have vip now i freep

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    261
    We really dont know what you had to do for this VIP. But then youwere young and know no better...

  13. #38
    I dont really know how People can have fun when there is that much laag that you maybe can do 1 skill in 10 seconds...

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    261
    If you lower graph and do this player crowd option is not bad.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Hoarhallow
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    If you lower graph and do this player crowd option is not bad.
    Yes because not seeing what buffs and debuffs your target has makes for good pvp zS.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeviternus View Post
    I'd just like to say that this particular point doesn't really narrow it down very much.



    Three things here:
    1. Hunters being weak for years doesn't justify them being overpowered now. They should've been brought to the same level as every other class, not several levels above. You're not reaping anything. You didn't play a class that was underpowered for years, so that you could farm everyone when it would finally be buffed.
    2. Hunters weren't the squishiest, and have been able to do perfectly fine in PvP since the introduction of the HS reset set bonus. Then again, how would you know? I suppose we can't blame you.
    3. There are no creep changes coming. You know it, I know, everyone knows it. Let's not pretend otherwise.



    Out of curiosity, where do you draw the distinction between "good creeps/the best creeps" and "macro wargs"?
    Hunters are the main pve dps class and always have been, I really would prefer all classes being resorted back pre-helms deep where every class had a main role,as for the HS reset gear , I still have it in my vault and will chose to wear it as and when I see fit.

    looking in a combat log will clearly show who the macro wargs are and who use double tap to cut animations(nothing wrong with that).

    Poor creeps are combat loggers,rank farmers etc need I go on?


    You were a troll on Gilrain so nothing much changed.

  17. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenarrow46 View Post
    Hunters are the main pve dps class and always have been, I really would prefer all classes being resorted back pre-helms deep where every class had a main role,as for the HS reset gear , I still have it in my vault and will chose to wear it as and when I see fit.
    I'm not talking about that HS reset gear. I'm talking about lvl 100, when Osgiliath instances were introduced. Hunters were able to do just fine. In fact, they were very strong in groups. You never play solo, so I don't think you care about how solo hunters perform.

    looking in a combat log will clearly show who the macro wargs are and who use double tap to cut animations(nothing wrong with that).
    It is high time that people stop perpetuating this myth of "macroing", especially when it comes to wargs. Fact is, some people are actually better at playing this game than others. I get that you're used to two-shotting unsuspecting creeps and that you don't expect any real opposition from creeps. I really do. But please, stop blaming it on macros whenever you find someone who has a fighting chance. It's simply a player who knows what they're doing, nothing more. Trying to diminish this player by calling them a cheater only makes you look foolish.

    ... at least, it would, if it was common knowledge that macros are a thing of the past. It's not. Too many people are all too happy to support each other's claims about "macros" (regarding wargs, in particular). These claims should be met with ridicule. People should feel embarrassment for using the phrase.

    Poor creeps are combat loggers,rank farmers etc need I go on?
    People still care about rank farming? Come on.

    You were a troll on Gilrain so nothing much changed.
    Was this aimed at me? You didn't give any further context, so I can only assume it's meant for me. In which case it's a rather hilarious statement. I never played on Gilrain.
    Feailuve, Akabath, Failure - Evernight
    Also known as Giliodor

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeviternus View Post
    People still care about rank farming? Come on.
    People still rank farming?

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenarrow46 View Post
    You were a troll on Gilrain so nothing much changed.
    Jul 2016 vs Jan 2015?


    Come on.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Justapvpdude View Post
    Yes because not seeing what buffs and debuffs your target has makes for good pvp zS.

    Lol your game knowledge is 2 steps below Bando :P Read options descriptions maybe you will learn something.

  20. #45
    20+ players each side and that in a keep/at a map point and there is that much laag you got 10 seconds skill delay. Got Nothing to do with Options/pc thats simply the bad Servers.

  21. #46
    Anyways no need to argue guys next year that Will buff creeps Lets Hope solo roaming action Will be better And not only zerg on raid times And camping gys.
    For now action is Good if You thing that creeps are mostly raiding when they Can cause they need some attention too. Devs Will figure out by next year what changes are needed so both sides Can solo.
    Furthermore exept only asking for stats we could ask for some region visually revamp . Ssg plans to changes visually some early game regions. So some more trees bushes or 1-2 hills would be cool like fighting in a forest.
    Also sorry any acusations or bad things i said to this thread. Its mid summer And more than 100 players pass throught pvp area. So later this year make double the numbers And many more after creeps changes next year. We all addicts cause we still love And pvp on lotro. And as the most populated eu server we could be example for others And draw more eu players pvpers to evernight.
    2-3 days ago there was 2-3 small craids lols gosts knights randoms. I do not care about the name of tribe but players still log And group.
    Ssg is better than turbine on its Last year. We Just need to continue suppost them buy buying stuff from store And maybe Good changes Will Come. As arancalad i promise not to rage again cause all we become salt some times.
    And we all still play cause we love lotr. If we wanted pvp we would play lol fortnite or pubg . And if we wanted rpg style dark souls shadows of Mordor And many others.

  22. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasius View Post
    20+ players each side and that in a keep/at a map point and there is that much laag you got 10 seconds skill delay. Got Nothing to do with Options/pc thats simply the bad Servers.
    https://s22.postimg.cc/pkgxse6e9/Real_Club_Disney.png


    #Club Disney has arrived...
    Dungeons of Naerband OMEGAROLL

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Silky View Post
    1080p HD

    https://i.redd.it/gca9gbvsoct01.png

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Hoarhallow
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiirk View Post
    Welcome back m9, didn't realise it was 2037 already.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload