We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Great Action!

Great Action!

Thanks all freeps for great action yesterday!!28 freeps bravery fighting against odds with mighty 20 something creeps!!! Good we not have balance but creep have numbers!
    Special thx : Drizzels make 6 man FREEP group to show us is easy to fight 6 v 6 ( Cevvy got freep 6 man group so Drizzels could fight him but instead he wanted to show that he is more pro on freep).
    Lucien : Camping gramms all weeek now with your burgpack should get you rank by now so you really fail.
    Hope you guys enjoy this 22/7 grammscamp
    More days like this and you can ask SSG for putting training dummies popping out renown in front of gramms cause even Zugru may be tired of dying 500 time per night
    Good Jobb SSG thx for spitting in creep faces every Day!
    Last edited by TronGilrain; Jul 26 2018 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Thanks all freeps for great action yesterday!!28 freeps bravery fighting against odds with mighty 20 something creeps!!! Good we not have balance but creep have numbers!
    Special thx : Drizzels make 6 man FREEP group to show us is easy to fight 6 v 6 ( Cevvy got freep 6 man group so Drizzels could fight him but instead he wanted to show that he is more pro on freep).
    Lucien : Camping gramms all weeek now with your burgpack should get you rank by now so you really fail.
    More days like this and you can ask SSG for putting training dummies popping out renown in front of gramms cause even Zugru may be tired of dying 500 time per night
    I really dont know where you learned counting…..
    Yesterday we had a freep grp of 6 Fighting against the raid of sharn(around 12-18) and other zerg.
    Specially we had 1 really cool fight at good luga that was About 10 minutes with 6 vs 12+ creeps.
    As soon as everyone stood in front of grams we logged out at least because it was super boring.

Last time I've seen that kind of 6v6 was few months ago, it lasted quite long (at GLC), the ratio of gotten kills was about 10/1 for the froup.
    Challenging.

Do something about pvp

Literally anything would be dope

Quote Originally Posted by Kasius View Post
    I really dont know where you learned counting…..
    Yesterday we had a freep grp of 6 Fighting against the raid of sharn(around 12-18) and other zerg.
    Specially we had 1 really cool fight at good luga that was About 10 minutes with 6 vs 12+ creeps.
    As soon as everyone stood in front of grams we logged out at least because it was super boring.
    You seriously are deluded. Your 6 man grp was NOT the threat.

When are you getting your creep group on anyway? As Tron said, we want to flip onto our wargs and watch you 'Pro' players pound the freeps with your mad skillz and tactics...
    Freeps - far too many....
    Creeps - equally too many.....

24/7
    Lob
    [EU] Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by 1Asy1 View Post
    24/7

Again poor Lob failed - 22 cause 2 hours lols got group and freeps not sit in front of gramms.

Again poor Lob failed - 22 cause 2 hours lols got group and freeps not sit in front of gramms.
    Whats the 7 then? More like a poor excuse for your whine...
    Last edited by 1Asy1; Jul 29 2018 at 06:49 PM.
    Lob
    [EU] Evernight

We wuz victims and sheet.
    Silence boy you and your creeep friends deserve every second of getting camped.Now if you dont behave i will camp you INSIDE of gramsfoot boy.

Whats the 7 then? More like a poor excuse for your whine...
    There usually 7 days per week but you probably miss 1 or 2 lying drunk somewhere in park

There usually 7 days per week but you probably miss 1 or 2 lying drunk somewhere in park
    There are usually 24 hours in a day too, so by default 24/7, hence my original post.

I guess i'm not the one who's drunk!?
    Lob
    [EU] Evernight

Well I'm going to explain it to you as simple as i can : 22 hours cause freeps not camp gramms when Lols got group. You not standing in gramms and 1 shoot anything who leaving gramms gate. We not let you.
    Hope that is enough for you and good luck in your primary school next academic year!!

Well I'm going to explain it to you as simple as i can : 22 hours cause freeps not camp gramms when Lols got group. You not standing in gramms and 1 shoot anything who leaving gramms gate. We not let you.
    Hope that is enough for you and good luck in your primary school next academic year!!
    Only reason grams aint camped when LoLs have craid is because they hug TA and we have to move there, but then again LoLs wont leave grams unless they have all the buffs. Last night was fairly good because AD and ody creeps (who don't particularly care about buffs and have big *@$%) came out for open fights and just handful of LoLs showed, best creep players in my opinion are non LoLs and maybe your lot should look at the problem and follow other creeps by example.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenarrow46 View Post
    Only reason grams aint camped when LoLs have craid is because they hug TA and we have to move there, but then again LoLs wont leave grams unless they have all the buffs. Last night was fairly good because AD and ody creeps (who don't particularly care about buffs and have big *@$%) came out for open fights and just handful of LoLs showed, best creep players in my opinion are non LoLs and maybe your lot should look at the problem and follow other creeps by example.
    The first one who realize it and is not blind from all the hate…..

Ohh poor freepies have to move to TA instead of their beloved lug BD i really sorry for your pressed to death mounts and destroyed boots from all this travelings. I know you love non-Lols creeps. They feed you in gramms or they feed you in lug Bd where you can eaisly shoot them in safe distance to BD. We all know what you love mr Certalas. So btw how we getting all this buffs not moving from Gramms? Do we have some black ops team taking it ? Or we nuke dof with our Jedi powers from gramms?

You explained that really clearly, still doesn’t change the fact the saying is “24/7” which means all the time and would of been more relevant hence the correction. Please do go on, however i may need to start charging for the schooling of this utter dribble.

“We not let you” use all you maps to go else where... *Shocked face*
    Lob
    [EU] Evernight

You explained that really clearly, still doesn’t change the fact the saying is “24/7” which means all the time and would of been more relevant hence the correction. Please do go on, however i may need to start charging for the schooling of this utter dribble.

“We not let you” use all you maps to go else where... *Shocked face*

Well we only organised creep groups now (i'm not counting Zugru ninja inv everyone he sees in gramms and speak french to raid when 90% not know what he say) so yes when we disband is straight to gramms. You not see it ok it's your right to be blind.
    And I done with your idiotic attemts was fun for while now go back to flex in Bree Ah showing your r15 badge.

Ohh poor freepies have to move to TA instead of their beloved lug BD i really sorry for your pressed to death mounts and destroyed boots from all this travelings. I know you love non-Lols creeps. They feed you in gramms or they feed you in lug Bd where you can eaisly shoot them in safe distance to BD. We all know what you love mr Certalas. So btw how we getting all this buffs not moving from Gramms? Do we have some black ops team taking it ? Or we nuke dof with our Jedi powers from gramms?
    em safe path to dg enter dof? map out enter dof...not exactly running out of grams facing mostly solo or duo freeps, last night was the 1st time in a long time with an organised Fraid and it was gr8 may have to do more.

em safe path to dg enter dof? map out enter dof...not exactly running out of grams facing mostly solo or duo freeps, last night was the 1st time in a long time with an organised Fraid and it was gr8 may have to do more.
    Too bad you havent noticed who you were fight yesterday... Handful of lols hahahahha
    I'm sure you prefer camp gramms with 0% bonus for creeps (yes is very important to take this relics veeery). We will do everything to annoy you alway and till end of lotro.

Ha
    Ha
    Ha

Well we only organised creep groups now (i'm not counting Zugru ninja inv everyone he sees in gramms and speak french to raid when 90% not know what he say) so yes when we disband is straight to gramms. You not see it ok it's your right to be blind.
    And I done with your idiotic attemts was fun for while now go back to flex in Bree Ah showing your r15 badge.
    Galtrev is where its at.

Also not R15.
    Lob
    [EU] Evernight

Galtrev is where its at.

Also not R15.

didn't know they reset your rank for clubbing sorry my bad

didn't know they reset your rank for clubbing sorry my bad
    Awful, R14.
    Lob
    [EU] Evernight

Too bad you havent noticed who you were fight yesterday... Handful of lols hahahahha
    I'm sure you prefer camp gramms with 0% bonus for creeps (yes is very important to take this relics veeery). We will do everything to annoy you alway and till end of lotro.
    And again there lays the problem on creepside, I logged on about 6.30 yesterday asked where action was (should've guessed really) came over to grams saw maybe 8-12 freeps done quick track to see how many creeps was at grams 18foe 9 nature, now u say u get camped at grams,so surely with those numbers at least 1 person can organise the creeps and push out, unfortunately for the creeps tho LoLs are very selective when it comes to Craids. im sure if the shoe was on the other foot like it has been in the past when creeps camped gv someone would pull the freeps together and push out, don't put the blame on freeps for campin grams when u have high numbers.

We will do everything to annoy you alway and till end of lotro.[/QUOTE]

perfect m8 cos im far from being annoyed and the more u slag me off the more I will raid up to take every buff and turn map blue till u lot ragequit and disband. Btw Tron I don't have a spy account unlike ur burg at gv .

And again there lays the problem on creepside, I logged on about 6.30 yesterday asked where action was (should've guessed really) came over to grams saw maybe 8-12 freeps done quick track to see how many creeps was at grams 18foe 9 nature, now u say u get camped at grams,so surely with those numbers at least 1 person can organise the creeps and push out, unfortunately for the creeps tho LoLs are very selective when it comes to Craids. im sure if the shoe was on the other foot like it has been in the past when creeps camped gv someone would pull the freeps together and push out, don't put the blame on freeps for campin grams when u have high numbers.

We will do everything to annoy you alway and till end of lotro.
    perfect m8 cos im far from being annoyed and the more u slag me off the more I will raid up to take every buff and turn map blue till u lot ragequit and disband. Btw Tron I don't have a spy account unlike ur burg at gv .[/QUOTE]

Well you can thank Lucien and his EVERYDAY burgpack 1 shooting anyone who leave gramms that ppl stop bothering to leave gramms.
    Btw Certalas that burg is not mine i would not spend VIP to have spy account in EM to read pathetic freep OOC im sure filled with look how i 1 shoot this creep Certalas hit xxxx for 200k ...
    You have Zugru feed you nicely at gramms i seen him dying 100 times in 2 hours you must love his great raids. We log around same time you never made us ragequit. Only person who ever managed us to ragequit was Devil with his multibox burpack.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast