We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

instance : Acolyte of the Necromancer (caras tilion)

Hi,

can you please help, and describe how you beat that instance as a solo burglar ?

My burglar is 115 (132k physical mastery, 92k finesse, 52k critical, 30k pary, 52k evade, 69k moral, 52k armor)

I tried both in blue and red and I am really far from succeeding

I already beat that instance solo with less stuffed, Beorning and RK

thank you

hid at the side where the NPC stays before enemies approached. that allows to stealth towards them instead of them running to me. killed one, CCed the other, then killed the other. The boss in the end wasnt really an issue afterwards. fight started after I was fully regged and with my CA from stealth and behind. that way, I didnt even need cooldowns.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Thank you very much Oelle for your answer.

However I can't stealth them, they break immediately the stealth with their aura, and then the 2nd one rushes over me as well.

As stealth was not usefull, I tried as gambler, but it was even worse

Can you please tell me how much stealth you are using ?

Thank you

stealth doesnt work for the first two waves, but for the boss afair. (forgot the aura, but afair, the boss doesnt have it)

separating the first two waves can be done by standing at the wall besides the NPC, because only the attacker that sees you will approach. Or, by CCing the second guy. as long as they dont see you, they dont attack.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

yes, I did it ! :-)

thanks a lot for your help

Let's continue the journey

cheers