We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: SSG Big Joke

SSG Big Joke

Cordovan
    ‘We do not currently have an ETA to announce on changes impacting Creepside balance. We are currently working through class balance work, and hope to work on Creepside once that work has further progressed.”

Complete and utter disgrace compounded by a joke response like the above . There’s a letter of complaint going to the majority stock owner . Cordovan , you can explain it to them . I have invited them to view the forums and look at the sheer number of complaints made to you and your absolute lack of empathy and or indifference to a portion of your paying customers .

Who would this be? How is you know what has been hidden for years?

Do you think they will read your correspondence this decade?

Please do keep us informed.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Forlorn hope

Adra mate, I really think you're flogging a dead horse. It's pretty obvious SSG have a mandate to push out Veteran Creep Players, especially lifers like yourself.

As I have not recieved any response to the letter I posted to SSG regarding the atrocious behaviour of the GMs on Evernight, I would lay a even chance that your correspondence will probably end up in the same filing cabinet mine did.

The Bin!

Freeps are having fun and paying money, what do you think those share holders will take into consideration?
    "Have i got time to go make a cup of tea?"
    Phakdush Baka, League of Suicidal Maniacs
    aka Malaise and Rarulleth. Also Mediphak on Arkenstone
    Formerly The Gramsfoot Canaries of Withywindle and Cojones de Mitril of Evernight. Visiting Hooligan on other servers.
    aka Delphinium Goold of the Frogmorton Adventure Holidays and Raruleth of the Grayhaven Boat Charter Co. Kinships.
    https://youtu.be/rtL341XZU3c

Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    Adra mate, I really think you're flogging a dead horse. It's pretty obvious SSG have a mandate to push out Veteran Creep Players, especially lifers like yourself.

As I have not recieved any response to the letter I posted to SSG regarding the atrocious behaviour of the GMs on Evernight, I would lay a even chance that your correspondence will probably end up in the same filing cabinet mine did.

The Bin!

Freeps are having fun and paying money, what do you think those share holders will take into consideration?
    Well the way I see it, despite vastly inferior in stats and abilities, in this ridiculously one sided game, we still manage to get decent points off them despite SSGs total lack of attention. As you know Phak, it takes determined people to persevere playing a creep as the underdog, year after year after year.......
    Let the spoilt kids roll fotm burgs and hntrs (or w/e the next class it is to be buffed); let them club their ranks (such a non achievement freepside) and mouth off about how they could 1v1 any creep ( how could you not win with the DPS etc????). All they are interested in is getting points without any risk / earning them. Speaks volumes about them imo.
    Anyway we need a good defi mate....know of any that want to come back and join me and Adra?
    Freeps - far too many....
    Creeps - equally too many.....