We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Steely Dawn Starter Pack only for new characters?

Hi there!

Planned on buying the Steely Dawn Starter Pack, but a friend of mine was of the opinion that the cosmetic stuff, mount, buffs etc. only affect characters I'd create after buying the Pack. So all of my six charcterers I already created won't get that stuff. Is that true?

Just a newbie being a newbie, but thanks for any help.
    "If that's what it takes to save the world, it's better to let that world die."
    - Geralt Of Rivia, Witcher

Some parts of the pack are at account level, like the points and the access to Evendim content, so those are one time things. The cosmetic armor and XP buffs are awarded to every present and future character on that account. I don't recall there being a horse, but if there is, every character will get one.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    I don't recall there being a horse, but if there is, every character will get one.
    I possibly got that part wrong, but thank you very much!
    "If that's what it takes to save the world, it's better to let that world die."
    - Geralt Of Rivia, Witcher