We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The last of the category links (for now) have been added to the OP. Versus listing that's left to do, I'll just copy and paste the text from my blog!

Things to note:

- Rune-stones, unfortunately will not be included in this guide. The way they're held makes it impossible to take a clear picture.

- Shields are also on the table as well, but I'll look into that after fleshing out some of the earliest posted categories a bit more. Shields will be Phase Two...if I can find time for it.

- Still need to go into multiple categories and update the guides for the Khazad-dum Vaults, Soaring Depths, and the unconfirmed Storied Past sets. Currently, these are mixed in with the "unobtainable" sections at the bottom of each entry. The Thrang's Weapon set also needs to be added. These will probably come before Phase Two. Oh yes, and there's still a bit of touch up work to be done in earlier categories! (The missing skins posted here haven't gone unnoticed!)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    The last of the category links (for now) have been added to the OP. Versus listing that's left to do, I'll just copy and paste the text from my blog!

Things to note:

- Rune-stones, unfortunately will not be included in this guide. The way they're held makes it impossible to take a clear picture.

- Shields are also on the table as well, but I'll look into that after fleshing out some of the earliest posted categories a bit more. Shields will be Phase Two...if I can find time for it.

- Still need to go into multiple categories and update the guides for the Khazad-dum Vaults, Soaring Depths, and the unconfirmed Storied Past sets. Currently, these are mixed in with the "unobtainable" sections at the bottom of each entry. The Thrang's Weapon set also needs to be added. These will probably come before Phase Two. Oh yes, and there's still a bit of touch up work to be done in earlier categories! (The missing skins posted here haven't gone unnoticed!)
    Did You notice this in U23 patchnotes ???

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Release-Notes

Items:
    • The War-axe of Khand now has a size appropriate to one-handed weapons.
    So obviously it's supossed to have changed its look/size (possibly shorter handle, not sure) to fit one handed better, rather than making it two handed. I have not checked it out yet in-game after this.

Personally I would have liked them adding both a one handed and a two handed version. That way we could chose either depending on our personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord.Funk View Post
    Did You notice this in U23 patchnotes ???

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Release-Notes

So obviously it's supossed to have changed its look/size (possibly shorter handle, not sure) to fit one handed better, rather than making it two handed. I have not checked it out yet in-game after this.

Personally I would have liked them adding both a one handed and a two handed version. That way we could chose either depending on our personal preference.
    Yes, I did see that. And I verified that it's been reduced to the average size of a one-handed axe. It's a shame because it was hilarious dual-wielding two "great" axes!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    Yes, I did see that. And I verified that it's been reduced to the average size of a one-handed axe. It's a shame because it was hilarious dual-wielding two "great" axes!
    Looking at it's art-design it is obvious to me that it was originally designed to be a two-handed/great axe. So it was a bit weird that they decided to make it one-handed as the only "fix". They could have let it be for those that have it, add another one-handed as well as a two-handed version. 3 choices for more options. But to not even add a two-handed was kind of the opposite of what seemed logical considering the original art-design. I guess they did that, as if not some classes (that have already bartered for it) that use one-handed might not have been able to use it at all anymore if they only made it two-haned. Still at least a two-handed and a one-handed should be added. Possibly a 3rd version keeping it as it is. However that ship has probably sailed now.

Yes, I am disappointed and I want my big silly axe back, but what's more disappointing is that I submitted a ticket and wasn't allowed a refund after its size was reduced.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3