We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    The next part of the Cosmetic Weapons Project will resume on August 4th, starting with knives, and should run through mid-October.
    *thumbs up*
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." /Edward Snowden
    Never The Spy-Tool Windows 10 Who needs DirectX 12 anyway ??? Vulkan is better. :)

Great work Nathrien_Estelenlaer!

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Thank you for your effort, Nathrien_Estelenlaer!
    Last edited by Amonath; Aug 06 2018 at 02:49 PM.

Can anyone tell me which sword is Aragorn using during the Man prologue section? It looks like a two handed weapon but he wields it in one hand (together with a dagger, even, at some point):

Is it something obtainable ingame? Or is it something scripted ad hoc for Strider?

Also, I randomly inspected one guy who apparently could wield both a two hander and a knife, how is that even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrahir View Post
    Can anyone tell me which sword is Aragorn using during the Man prologue section? It looks like a two handed weapon but he wields it in one hand (together with a dagger, even, at some point):

Is it something obtainable ingame? Or is it something scripted ad hoc for Strider?

Also, I randomly inspected one guy who apparently could wield both a two hander and a knife, how is that even possible?

The sword Strider holds right there shares an appearance with this craftable weapon. https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...word_of_Combat It's indeed a two-handed weapon, but NPCs are not bound to the same weapon restrictions that we are. You frequently will find them wielding combinations we aren't able to.

As far as the second picture, you are viewing one of his outfits, and when you do that you simply see whatever he has slotted there. If he were to equip that outfit though, with a two handed weapon, that's the only one you would see. It would disregard the offhand weapon he has in that slot. It only appears to you when you examine him.

The Cosmetic Outfits + Weaponry. Let us start with: Two Handed Swords. My personal favourite, Blades of the Elder Days,Priceless Relics. Legendary Weapons/The brand new Store Add on ~

In order to avoid the spam and Multiple images of the Enormous size I decided to fashion a simple video and provide one essential image. One can witness potent weapons of the High Queen with her home {Cape of Belfalas}

i shall only name the Blades:

1) Outfit 1 ~ Replica of Elor RNG Gorgoroth Steel-Lootbox Drop The Alternative solution ~ 1,000 Ashes of Enchantment Offer ~{Udun-Foothold or Reputation faction Interior zone/Map} For example: Court of Celeborn.

2) Outfit 2 ~ Guardian's Great Sword of the First Age {level 60} Legendary. Items Required: Bright Emblem of Nimrodel {6x} for Level 60. 4x ~ {Lvl59 version} Barter Vendor located within Khazad-Dum and Bree-land. Village of Bree/21st

3) Outfit 3 ~ Great Sword of the Khazad-dûm vaults ~ LOTRO Store {Currently unavailable} 395 LP

4) Outfit 4 ~ Guardian's Great Sword of the First Age~ {Level 59}

5) Outfit 5 ~ Lost Peace. Purple{Rare Quality} A random drop within Archaic Level 50 Angmar instances. Urugarth/Barad Gularan.

The Screenshot ~

The Video: The armoury of the North Star I The Two handed Blades Part I

Please peer in the video for intricate details and blades. I've zoomed in and change multiple camera positions/One Emote Stoic Pose fits flawlessly for Demonstration.

More incoming. I have managed to accumulate huge amount of items in very short period of time. I will release Two handed axes compilation in follow days,

May thy Path ever Be Star-Lit,

Vanya Sulie,Randir
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Aug 08 2018 at 06:36 AM.
    Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda ~ The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira ~The Flame Imperishable Greatest of all time for Ages&Arda beyond.
    The Ascended Mastery.Beyond comprehension Tier level of Greatness ~ Super Genius.

Parts one and two of the Daggers Collection are up! The links are provided in the OP.

I've also added a schedule containing the release dates of each collection, which will be removed once finished.

Also, I'm currently on a break from LOTRO, as this project was a contributing factor to my burn out. And when I return, I plan on fleshing out some of the earlier categories with some skins I've missed or chose not to include on the first round.
    Last edited by Nathrien_Estelenlaer; Aug 08 2018 at 01:42 PM.

Parts one and two of the Daggers Collection are up! The links are provided in the OP.

I've also added a schedule containing the release dates of each collection, which will be removed once finished.

Also, I'm currently on a break from LOTRO, as this project was a contributing factor to my burn out. And when I return, I plan on fleshing out some of the earlier categories with some skins I've missed or chose not to include on the first round.
    As much as I appreciate your work.... Be careful and take care it's not worth a burn out, not even metaphorical game related burn outs. Good that you know, when to take a break.

Thanks for the great work so far.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    As much as I appreciate your work.... Be careful and take care it's not worth a burn out, not even metaphorical game related burn outs. Good that you know, when to take a break.

Thanks for the great work so far.
    I have to echo what Tatharil said. While Your work is really appeciated and an awesome source, it is not worth burning out over. It's a hobby and not a job. You do what You do at Your pace. That is where I also think many YouTubers go wrong. They see it as a job, rather than a hobby. They feel they need to upload daily or at least on some regular schedule. They don't need to. They can upload whenever they want. Sure I understand that they care about building subscribers and such but they seem to lose sight of the fun part. They wanted to do it as it was more fun than a regular job or even if it was as purely a hobby. Instead they turn it into an even worse experince than a regular job with not even any guarantee to earn anything. Basically more or less working for free, often at a higher tempo and more hours than a regular job, just with less pay.

If for example I would ever set up a YouTube channel, it would be a hobby. A channel to share my passion with others of similar interests. Not a job. I never want to turn my passion into a job as that becomes a nightmare and then You have nothing to really look forward too. You ruin Your hobby by turning it into a job. I did that once with music by becoming a DJ when younger. Never again. Hobbies and passions is what makes life worth living and a job worth doing to be able to afford the hobby/passion. A job is a job and a hobby is a hobby. It's not good to mix the two. You end up burnt out as You will have no more escape as the hobby and the job is the one and same.

Edit: I just looked through it all again. It is really awesome. Such a great source when wanting to chose a cosmetic weapon. There were eve4n some minor diffeences between some swords that I had thought were exactly the same until I saw Your site. Like that Elven 2-handed sword that is a bit shorter and thicker in forged version. Which makes it look better in my opion that the other. Before I thought they looked the same.

And darn, I'm also really curious now of how the top one looks when it's the Flame-tongue version with a flame effect on that skin. I had no idea such a version even existed.
    Last edited by Lord.Funk; Aug 09 2018 at 03:45 AM.
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." /Edward Snowden
    Never The Spy-Tool Windows 10 Who needs DirectX 12 anyway ??? Vulkan is better. :)

Since the Original Poster is on break you will have to satisfy with High Queen of the Noldor and her wondrous weapons.

The Armoury of the North Star ~ Part II. Two handed Axes.

Treasury of Harmenos:Fortress of Vanyalanthiriel and Luminous Lades.

The Legendary Great-Axe {Level 60} hold special place in my heart.

https://imgur.com/6r8El3s

Video Link ~ TBA

There are only three at the moment.

The Description below is based on the account of video. Hopefully it shall be added today.

1) Champion's Great Axe of the First Age {Level 60} Khazad-Dum Legendary. Same barter options ,Twas stated in my previous post.

2) Replica of Iorchathol which is miss-leading. The Great Axe of Daring and The Road Cleaver have the exact appearance. The Road Cleaver was possibly of the original design which was copied later on thus it came to pass Developers fashioned few other weapons with replicated plan. I'll give the quick fragment of history, The true Iorchathol was one of the rarest and the greatest overall Two handed weapon in potency from the Elder days of game.{Vanilla drop} It indeed dropped from Coldbear and Helegrod the first raid was divided into wings. It was greatly sought by Captains,Guardians and Champions.

3) Great Axe of the Khazad-dûm vaults,By Orome, Tis a Behemoth of an Ax, One can cleave Dragon in half or Greatest of Gorothorg. The Store option,but there might be hope. Captains axe of the Second age {level 56} found within Moria has the same or almost the appearance. The Ax is not unique.

The Unique cosmetics are the exceptional ones which were not replicated ever again, One of the examples is Lore-Master's Staff Noris. Captian's Arm is not an unqiue desgin,Twas again replicated. The veterans shall recall Ettendeep's bane. Halberd from The Ettenmoors. Removed from game in 2011. Completely the same in design.

The stars shall guide thee ,Mellyn.

Vanya Sulie
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Aug 10 2018 at 02:50 PM.
    Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda ~ The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira ~The Flame Imperishable Greatest of all time for Ages&Arda beyond.
    The Ascended Mastery.Beyond comprehension Tier level of Greatness ~ Super Genius.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2