We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by BotLike View Post
    You seem to think that whatever you don't use is an exploit , that's what i've figured out after reading your posts in this thread ^^
    Well you should take reading lessons then because that was a really dumb assessment.

@Fraushgrish2 - Did you watch the video? Because he spends five plus minutes telling us there are no macro wargs then demonstrates a macro warg. But whatever.
    Phrasing! Doesn't anybody do phrasing anymore?

I hope they don't feel the need to address this. They'd break everything then.

I don't necessarily think it was a good idea to implement though. It's supposed to be an rpg: you swing your broadsword at your foe (fast) but as you actually connect you punch him on the nose (immediate) before the follow through so you can swing your sword again? Like many things implemented badly and left to fester in the game. He'll be saying next week it's crazy to think guard is using a skill to copy threat from another player and gain +900% threat.

Having the noob coached by the deluded every week can't help. But it's great she has a new rig to play on and tickets for conventions when in dire straights a few months back. How many of the generous follows have the same?

It's bad for the game promotion when the CM and his "guide" and many of the moderators know so little. It's a huge clique that stifles proper discussion and lets those in the "family" spam emotes and banalities ad nauseam. Inept on so many levels.

Mac
    See my Lotro gaming videos:
    Macdui on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    Well you should take reading lessons then because that was a really dumb assessment.

@Fraushgrish2 - Did you watch the video? Because he spends five plus minutes telling us there are no macro wargs then demonstrates a macro warg. But whatever.
    What...he spends the entire video showing you that macroing is almost the same/ worse then just doing it by hand, my god if you think macroing is still possible and viable in Lotro then you need to delete your account

What on earth?
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

I dont like animation cutting and for some classes (like warg or hunter), not doing it hurts your overall performance a lot.
    In my opinion, animations should be part of inductions and cutting them with immediate skills should just result in the skill not being performed to its end -> no effect.
    The whole skill system is quite weird imo.
    Some classes rely on inductions+animation, some have "normal" skills, some have nearly only fast skills.
    All those classes react completely different on things like attackspeed/induction buffs and debuffs.
    Those classes with most skills fast like burglar or guardian nearly dont care about attackspeed (neither buffs nor debuffs) as animations get cut by default, for classes with normal skills like champs, an attackspeeddebuff slows down everything by far more than for others, which makes animation cutting with instant skills even more important. Hunters cut the animations of normal induction skills with their fast focus skills, which is a core of their rotation...
    Sure, someone decided to have the system we have. But I dont like it at all.

I'd clearly prefer the way vanilla-WoW did it. classes either had inductions or were limited by GCD. If you cut a skill with instant skills, the cutted skill just wouldnt fire. After skills without induction, a GCD follows, which can only be cutted with instants, but instant skills were quite rare. Usually, only panicskills or interrupts were instant, and panics had a big cooldown. And using instants wouldnt help with dps as they'd deal near to zero damage and have GCD, too.
    When I started playing lotro, I liked the ability to chain up another skill as that prevented performance loss by lag a bit... thats what I thought... that the skill would be started directly after the first... then I started grouping and learned that sometimes skills would have half a minute lag before being fired...
    but imo, the vanilla-WoW-version of skills together with the queue for skills is the optimal system.

Still, I dont see how the system suddenly now needs to be changed. Sure, its weird and doesnt really make sense and all that... but it was like that for 11 years... so why do people start to care about it now?
    Last edited by Oelle; Today at 10:48 AM.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Anführer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    What on earth?
    What on earth is this whole thread?
    Captain-General Ughidontknow...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

Quote Originally Posted by idontcare789 View Post
    What on earth is this whole thread?

I cannot believe how this person has been hurling insults, derailing threads, and making generally ridiculous comments like this for years, and yet he is still here. Whereas other people are gone after 1 week of trolling.

I'd love it if everyone on the forum was held to the same standards.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4