We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Guardian Healing: High-Spirited and Rune of Binding

Apologies if this has been asked & answered before -- do High-Spirited and Rune of Binding increase our heals from Warrior's Heart, Catch a Breath, and Thrill of Battle?

As a mostly-solo, non-raiding Guardian, I'm curious to know if it's worth slotting a Rune of Binding on my belt (or if I should leave White Mountains there) -- and if as a Red-liner, it's better to take High-Spirited than Insult to Injury when I'm working down the Yellow line (for War-Chant).

Quote Originally Posted by Passerby View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked & answered before -- do High-Spirited and Rune of Binding increase our heals from Warrior's Heart, Catch a Breath, and Thrill of Battle?

As a mostly-solo, non-raiding Guardian, I'm curious to know if it's worth slotting a Rune of Binding on my belt (or if I should leave White Mountains there) -- and if as a Red-liner, it's better to take High-Spirited than Insult to Injury when I'm working down the Yellow line (for War-Chant).
    These are all percentage based heals, so they're not affected by outgoing healing - and that's what the Rune of Binding essentially provides (not exactly the same, but from this mechanical view these stats act the same).
    I'm not sure about incoming healing. I think it should work on these heals, but can't log in to test now.
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

Yes incoming healing works on percentage heals , outgoing healing and runes of binding don't.

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Passerby View Post
    I'm curious to know if it's worth slotting a Rune of Binding on my belt
    No, it's not.