We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Returning player. Can I still see my characters under my profile somehwere on the website?

I seem to remember being able view all my characters on the LOTRO website somewhere, but I can't find it. Did they remove that feature, or am I looking in the wrong place?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WarmBeaches View Post
    I seem to remember being able view all my characters on the LOTRO website somewhere, but I can't find it. Did they remove that feature, or am I looking in the wrong place?
    Thanks
    The character screen you see when you log in will display all your characters ... five at a time. If you have more than five, there are arrow buttons at the top of the panel listing five names (left of screen) to move from one list to another.

I don't know how long you've been away (but welcome back!). There USED to be a website that would list not only your characters, but their gear and their stats and all sorts of data. That went away a long time ago.

If your question is instead "Where ARE my characters?" you may have logged into the wrong server. Another thing that happened a while ago was a server merger, and the one you played on back in the day may no longer be active. But if you log into it, you'll get a Transfer window that will allow you to transfer your characters, your vault contents, the furniture in your house if you had one, the whole enchilada to a new server of your choice. The remaining servers will be listed on the Transfer window.

(Or you could possibly have misremembered which server you used to be on. Try logging into some others that sound likely to you.)
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    The character screen you see when you log in will display all your characters ... five at a time. If you have more than five, there are arrow buttons at the top of the panel listing five names (left of screen) to move from one list to another.

I don't know how long you've been away (but welcome back!). There USED to be a website that would list not only your characters, but their gear and their stats and all sorts of data. That went away a long time ago.

If your question is instead "Where ARE my characters?" you may have logged into the wrong server. Another thing that happened a while ago was a server merger, and the one you played on back in the day may no longer be active. But if you log into it, you'll get a Transfer window that will allow you to transfer your characters, your vault contents, the furniture in your house if you had one, the whole enchilada to a new server of your choice. The remaining servers will be listed on the Transfer window.

(Or you could possibly have misremembered which server you used to be on. Try logging into some others that sound likely to you.)

Okay. thanks. I have my characters. I was looking for the website you indicated went away a long time ago. I was looking for all that data you spoke about to give me an overview and get re-acclimated, but no worries. its been a while. good to be back.
    thanks for reply.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmBeaches View Post
    Okay. thanks. I have my characters. I was looking for the website you indicated went away a long time ago. I was looking for all that data you spoke about to give me an overview and get re-acclimated, but no worries. its been a while. good to be back.
    thanks for reply.
    You can use the Transfer Wizard to list all your characters on both closed and open servers. Not much info, just name, level and last played date, but a useful one stop location for trying to find odl characters.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com