We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 68

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

Bree... because it's the easiest to farm for the first Return To ability.

All of them! Only have one character, and I have max rep with everyone!

Cool

What faction do you have the most reputation with?

Blue Dress and Laurel

Several of the Elf factions
    Saelemyr, Burglar, Arkenstone
    Aharon, Warden, Arkenstone
    Arcaenna , Rune Keeper, Arkenstone

I have them all maxed--just can't help myself!!

Several factions, the first ones I ever really bothered to make a conscious effort with were probably the Moria ones for the fast goat and trait/skill

I have the most reputation, albeit all of it negative, with Rainbows & Unicorns.

I have maximum rep with every single faction in the game. Eldgang was the hardest grind, Bree was the easiest because of the sheer amount of time spent in the Barrows, questing and running instances at level 20 with friends.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

I have what I have, no more, no less.

Great screenshot of the week.

Who knew dwarfs were hiding such flashy... tailfeathers.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

I'm maxed out with most factions, but I guess, mathematically, I have the most with the Host of the West and Conquest of Gorgoroth because of the number of tiers.

You can get kindred standing with the Eorlingas easily, because you have to do the trait points iirc.

Bree. All my alts live there.

I probably have the most reputation with The Elves of Rivendell, due to putting in so many hours in those zones back in the early days of LotRO and the resulting piles of rep items.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

I always tend to get high level or kindred with the Galadhrim of Lothlorien
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Weekly Question 68

No idea. Once you cap reputation for any given faction, it stops tracking, even if you continue to gain rep for completing taks/quests. Having several factions capped, I have no way of knowing which one I might have the most rep with.
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

I am maxed on all of them except PVP rep. (I dont do PVP)

My stomach has maximum reputation with the Lollipop Guild; so easy to gain rep with them and the guild perks are yummy.

It's difficult to say. As others have noted, they stop tracking when you reach maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Pengie View Post
    My stomach has maximum reputation with the Lollipop Guild; so easy to gain rep with them and the guild perks are yummy.
    My Munchkin Mini is secretly Kindred with the Lullaby League! {Hee-hee!}
    Hobbits go light, and their footprints are not easy, even for a Ranger, to read. ~Tolkien

Defenders of Minas Tirith which is amazing considering the amount of crashes that occur at that place.

I'm amazed that no one has said The Mathom Society - Northcotton market is the main culprit in my case, combined with the amount of consumables that drop in the early zones. Tied for second place would be the Iron Garrison Miners & Guards factions.

The Fisherman's Union.

...or I would if there actually were a Fisherman's Union.

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

Mithlond, Eriador, Middle-Earth, Arda, Eä
    *sigh* all of them.... lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast