We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Official Cosmetic Weapons Only Thread

As Title suggests please show us your favourite weapon. The thread Show us your favourite Cosmetic outfit already exists. Please use the current for the Weaponry only, Show the Arda your best friend (; Your executioner!

Axes,clubs,Hammers,Swords Or Shields.Yes shield is a weapon a well. Spears,Daggers,Ancient Cleavers, X-Bows,War-Bows. One-handed/Two handed. Be that from STORE,Instance Drop,Crafted or doth thou desire the one in particular? Voice on!

Optional: Multiple screenshots are encouraged and Detailed description of each Item.Location/Approximate drop chance and so on.

Dat dere Big Choppa ~

"Grand Axe of the Khazad-Dum Vaults". Two-Handed Ax. Impossibly awesome Cleaver.

I believe the Captian's Great Axe Second age Level 56 has almost exactly appearance ~

Official by whose authority?

The second weapon added to the LOTRO Store {395 LP}

Two handed Sword. Great Sword of the Mithril Vaults.

~

~

I love the North Wind War-bow Combination.

The bow{North Wind} Purple.Rare. Random drop within old Vanilla Angmar instances. I've received mine the Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu.

Vanya Sulie,Randir.

Guardian's Great Sword of the First Age. Two handed Sword. Level 59. An Archaic sword added very long time ago. I believe it was the release of Leaves of Lorien Update {2009}Mines of Moria expansion. You can find these particular weapons at the Barter Vendor located within Khazad Dum or Village of Bree 4/6 Bright Emblems of Nimrodel required for each weapon.

My personal favourite Legednary weapons. The intricate detailed blade and uniquely longer then usual hilt. Truly extraordinary. Fitting perfectly for Calaquende,Elves of Light{High Elves}

In Action ~

Level 60 Version ~

A different angle ~