We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Chat bug: does not show messages

Hello.

Two or three weeks ago there was a problem with the messages in kinship-chat: some messages are not seen by other players. This applies mainly to the copied text (links, quest's text, etc.) and item links.
    For example, it looks like this:
    Xxx: Someone wants [thiscoolitem]?
    *no answer*
    Xxx: You see?
    Yyy: no, I don't see
    Zzz: I don't see it either

And not only I have this problem, but people from my kinship. It is necessary ask each time if others see the message and I need to link and copy again so that others can see it.

I think this is a side effect of the restrictions on the use of chat channels. Someone has the same problem and can someone know how to handle it?

English is not my native language, I apologize for possible errors in the text.
    Kinship "Heroes of Gondor", Landroval
    http://vk.com/heroes_of_gondor

As I understand it, this problem happens if the message uses both Cyrillic and Latin letters. If your message is completely in Cyrillic or only in Latin, there are no problems, but if you use in your message in Cyrillic, for example, a link to a site - nobody sees your message!
    Because of this, it became impossible to place a kinship announcement in Russian in the World Channel, or in the other channels of the chat, if it has the name of a kinship in English or a link to a kinship site. This message other players just do not see.
    I understand the need to fight with goldsellers and spammers, but in the end it creates difficulties for players using Cyrillic letters for communication.

Quote Originally Posted by gerhalt_w View Post
    As I understand it, this problem happens if the message uses both Cyrillic and Latin letters. If your message is completely in Cyrillic or only in Latin, there are no problems, but if you use in your message in Cyrillic, for example, a link to a site - nobody sees your message!
    Because of this, it became impossible to place a kinship announcement in Russian in the World Channel, or in the other channels of the chat, if it has the name of a kinship in English or a link to a kinship site. This message other players just do not see.
    I understand the need to fight with goldsellers and spammers, but in the end it creates difficulties for players using Cyrillic letters for communication.
    Yes, of course we use Cyrillic. Thank you for your feedback, I will try to divide the english text and russian text.
    Kinship "Heroes of Gondor", Landroval
    http://vk.com/heroes_of_gondor