We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Tanking

Tanking

Please make that tanks need to do more as capping their mits, stacking morale and use their taunts to do their job.
    Best would be to overwork the whole aggrosystem.
    MAybe for the beginning do that taunts can be resisted and that their copyfactor is lower (copy and douple at the maximum, better would be copy and adding 20%, and the passive threat can crit to.
    Last edited by Mukor; Jul 11 2018 at 05:19 AM.

How could someone resist a taunt like, "Your sister is a Ranger" or "I saw your mom at the Prancing Pony"?

Quote Originally Posted by Milii View Post
    How could someone resist a taunt like, "Your sister is a Ranger" or "I saw your mom at the Prancing Pony"?
    Stay calm and reasonable. Why should I attack the one who harm me the less only he cause He said something to me

Resisting taunts is a bad idea since they are needed for tank swaps. Rest would require a lot of work, dont see them putting any effort atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludiklovn View Post
    Resisting taunts is a bad idea since they are needed for tank swaps. Rest would require a lot of work, dont see them putting any effort atm.
    And they are needed but why should they be easyway a save hit. You can reduce the Chance of resisting of you calculate this into your gear.
    Atm tanking is no fun. All youneed are mit and Moral and your taunts.