We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Upcoming RK buff.

So apparently there's going to be a buff to healing rks (and blue cappies) next update?
    This is definitely going to be helpful for pve seeing as it's impossible to heal most pug groups on healing rk and extremely hard/impossible to heal the raid/t2 instances.
    Would like to see skills such as rousing words and epic worked on because they arent even worth having on skill bar right now, Rousing doesnt even apply 15% inc healing from writ so literally a trash skill.
    -Epic far to long to use for the chance it may crit, One mending verse crit does the same amount of healing.
    -bombastic inspiration has truly awful attack duration following it
    -Bubbles are trash, barely 10k when rks morale pool is 150-200k. Dont last long enough for the inc healing/damage reduction to do anything.
    -Fates is extremely strong while other skills arent even worth putting on hotkeys
    -Rune of restoration :')
    -Aoe bubble potency is just as trash as ST bubble, and hot is worse than writ? only aoe skill with long cd, would be nice to have it be more useful than a 1 second panic skill/cut
    -Self-motivation applied a heal to Sufficiently restoring 89,254 points to Morale. <lol
    Hope they take all this into consideration, and not just add 20% healing or something. Class really has potential + way more entertaining than mini to heal on.
    gonna ruin pvp even more tho if anything on healing rk gets buffed tho (': pretty decent spot for a pvp healer right now seeing good ones play (not myself) can be overpowered.

#makeRKhealagain

Rousing Words applied a heal to Sufficiently restoring 576 points to Morale. ???????????????????
    Self-motivation applied a heal to Sufficiently restoring 65,292 points to Morale. Nice skill balance.
    lol ^
    Epic for the Ages applied a critical heal to Sufficiently restoring 24,210 points to Morale./Epic for the Ages applied a heal to Sufficiently restoring 8,456 points to Morale. < not horrible for pve just super long induction/kinda low crit chance w/out set (lol), trash in pvp.
    Mending Verse applied a critical heal to Sufficiently restoring 8,355 points to Morale. < better almost every time

Rune of Restoration applied a heal to Sufficiently restoring 588 points to Morale. :') Why does this even exist?

nice skill balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aubyone View Post
    So apparently there's going to be a buff to healing rks (and blue cappies) next update?
    This is definitely going to be helpful for pve seeing as it's impossible to heal most pug groups on healing rk and extremely hard/impossible to heal the raid/t2 instances.
    Would like to see skills such as rousing words and epic worked on because they arent even worth having on skill bar right now, Rousing doesnt even apply 15% inc healing from writ so literally a trash skill.
    -Epic far to long to use for the chance it may crit, One mending verse crit does the same amount of healing.
    -bombastic inspiration has truly awful attack duration following it
    -Bubbles are trash, barely 10k when rks morale pool is 150-200k. Dont last long enough for the inc healing/damage reduction to do anything.
    -Fates is extremely strong while other skills arent even worth putting on hotkeys
    -Rune of restoration :')
    -Aoe bubble potency is just as trash as ST bubble, and hot is worse than writ? only aoe skill with long cd, would be nice to have it be more useful than a 1 second panic skill/cut
    -Self-motivation applied a heal to Sufficiently restoring 89,254 points to Morale. <lol
    Hope they take all this into consideration, and not just add 20% healing or something. Class really has potential + way more entertaining than mini to heal on.
    gonna ruin pvp even more tho if anything on healing rk gets buffed tho (': pretty decent spot for a pvp healer right now seeing good ones play (not myself) can be overpowered.
    In my opinion rk shouldn't be that much about having huge heal spikes but being able to make a fight really controlled, by damage reduction buffs and HoT on the whole fs that should be enough to keep all the non tanks morale up if there's no frontal/aggro issue.
    Bubbles just don't work with the current way the game works. Even a 100k morale bubble on tank would last less than 10s in fights like sagrog. So I don't think that's how the bubbles should work or we'll be setting for bubbles greater than the morale pool itself. I'm not saying remove the bubbles, because they are a really fun mechanic that should be in the game. I'm saying something like make them useful. Maybe if you make the bubble buff the target inc damage for a time even when bubble has depleted... I liked the old version of critical hit immunity. You could make that like 10s duration even if the bubble has gone. Or you could make them apply a -inc damage buff. Atm casting a bubble for 1s buff seems useless.
    Also the HoT of Essay of exaltation (aoe bubble) seems way too low, it should be the HoT version of triumphant spirit.
    Rousing words writ of health should also apply the inc healing buff.
    Fates entwined stone is completely broken atm, I remember in my kin we were just ignoring the supplicants by using that stone in AoM t2c first boss. Completely out of tune. I mean it does not make the rk more viable healer but it allow the rk to "exploit" some content. It just shouldn't be like that. My suggestion would be bring us the old our fates entwined toggle skill (immune to setback of inductions, and -10-15% inc damage to whole fellowship all the time), and then give us some emergency skill like the old woundrous foreshadowing (single target) so that we would have the buffed aoe bubble and HoT and the ST oh #### skill for the tank.
    pd: Make do not fall usable on a defeated ally in blue line or just give another rezz skill with a longer cooldown (maybe 5 mins cooldown). It wouldn't make a huge difference in raid but it would be awesome quality of life improvement for 6 man/3 man in case there's no captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kander View Post
    In my opinion rk shouldn't be that much about having huge heal spikes but being able to make a fight really controlled, by damage reduction buffs and HoT on the whole fs that should be enough to keep all the non tanks morale up if there's no frontal/aggro issue.
    Bubbles just don't work with the current way the game works. Even a 100k morale bubble on tank would last less than 10s in fights like sagrog. So I don't think that's how the bubbles should work or we'll be setting for bubbles greater than the morale pool itself. I'm not saying remove the bubbles, because they are a really fun mechanic that should be in the game. I'm saying something like make them useful. Maybe if you make the bubble buff the target inc damage for a time even when bubble has depleted... I liked the old version of critical hit immunity. You could make that like 10s duration even if the bubble has gone. Or you could make them apply a -inc damage buff. Atm casting a bubble for 1s buff seems useless.
    Also the HoT of Essay of exaltation (aoe bubble) seems way too low, it should be the HoT version of triumphant spirit.
    Rousing words writ of health should also apply the inc healing buff.
    Fates entwined stone is completely broken atm, I remember in my kin we were just ignoring the supplicants by using that stone in AoM t2c first boss. Completely out of tune. I mean it does not make the rk more viable healer but it allow the rk to "exploit" some content. It just shouldn't be like that. My suggestion would be bring us the old our fates entwined toggle skill (immune to setback of inductions, and -10-15% inc damage to whole fellowship all the time), and then give us some emergency skill like the old woundrous foreshadowing (single target) so that we would have the buffed aoe bubble and HoT and the ST oh #### skill for the tank.
    pd: Make do not fall usable on a defeated ally in blue line or just give another rezz skill with a longer cooldown (maybe 5 mins cooldown). It wouldn't make a huge difference in raid but it would be awesome quality of life improvement for 6 man/3 man in case there's no captain.
    Agree with pretty much all of this. Dont want any spike heals like mini. But I do think bubbles could be more useful than they are now if they were more like 30k/buff applied didnt wear off when bubble depletes. +10% inc healing -10% damage stacked with writ and rune sign is good enough tbh, just the #### bubble/hot/removal on depletion is the problem.
    Trying to think for pve, I spend 99% of my time in pvp though, where rk is already pretty insane. Just not very viable in t2c content.
    Armour of elements could definitely have a larger bubble for it's CD, or a % heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Aubyone View Post
    How do you know it? There was no info as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabani View Post
    How do you know it? There was no info as far as I know.
    On the live stream today they said rk changes are not in the works. So not sure where this information came from although it would be nice.

Rks heals definately need a boost, people only bring Minis or bears to heal their raids, may as well remove our heal line and bring our dps close to hunter.

Otherwise
    - Glorious foreshadowing needs to be applied from rousing words
    -Every heal needs a buff
    -Bubbles need to bubble for more than 10k... Our morale pools are way more than that, Tanks with 200k etc
    - Epic for the ages should be epic
    -Ground targetted needs to be adjusted
    -Old fates entwined would be awesome + old glorious foreshadowing
    -Rune of restoration needs a buff
    -Something to fight interrupts while healing,

Or easy , just everything before trait trees.
    Last edited by Hayden102; Jul 18 2018 at 09:06 PM.

Korthillion-1 R10 RK ,Kortahl R7 CPT, Kornslimedonyoface R11 Defiler, Kornbootysplitter R9 WL,Korndoggystyle R8 WRG +other low rank Korns

Live streams say no work is being done on the RK yet again, even though they are 30-35% less dps than Hunters and probably less dps than some heavy armour classes or even warden. So currently we have no light armour will based dps class worth anything other than as debuffers. Even a lore master is much closer to a RKs dps now with all the utility, survival and AoE it brings.

And no work on blue or yellow line RK incoming.

My guess is the balancing is over. The end, goodbye :P

RK is no more competitive (= dead) since they removed the runes without balancing the class.
    It was months ago and guess what, they still don't f***ing care about it.

They prefer making money with lootboxes, cosmetics and festival for the last people staying on the game.

I've not played since the game breaking patch, like all of my raid kinship.
    We got the Mordath challenger title and I guess we'll end with this event.

I check forum sometimes to see if RK changes are planned, but it's an utopia.
    I don't think I'll play again, game is totally unbalanced and as usual dev don't know what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden102 View Post
    Or easy , just everything before trait trees.
    Basically this. I just wrote out a huge list of changes in another thread and half of them were just bringing back pre-trait-tree stuff lol.

Old Calming Verse ftw <3
    #15skills