We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is there still a North Ithilien Wilds Frame deed reward? (Possible bug)

I just completed A Lesson in Herbalism (Advanced). One of the rewards listed for this deed is "North Ithilien Wilds Frame", and the description says, "This item, when used, will grant you a new portrait frame."

I do not seem to have any new items in my bags. I checked my character portrait options, there is a Flora Frame, though I do not recall if I already had that or not.

1) Is this portrait frame automatically granted, no item to click? If so, the text should be updated to indicate the frame is automatic, and that the frame is named "Flora Frame" (or rename the frame in the character options).
    2) Is the Flora Frame for something else? If so, I did not receive the clickable item in my bags to grant a "North Ithilien Wilds" frame.

The Internet leans towards the first option -- https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Cha...ortrait_Frames.

Cheers,
    Gloimli @ ex-Windfola

The North Ithilien is a frame that has white flowers on the bottom of the ring. I'm not on my character, so I don't know the name. I don't think I had to click on an item. I also don't recall any other flower frame in game.

The flora frame is indeed the herbalist reward frame. I *think* I received it as an item I had to click on, but maybe it varies.