We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Respopnse to tickets

What is the point of raising a ticket if they come back over 24 hours later and say they couldn't resolve the issue as I wasn't on with that character. Well duh. Am I supposed to sit there for hours in the hopes they respond? This is just ridiculous. Don't they know that some of us have a life outside the game and can't spend 24/7 on there. It wasn't a major issue so I'm not that bothered - but it would have been just the same if it was. They need to sort this out. I know it's been like this for - well, ever - as I've been playing Lotro for over 10 years. About time things were sorted.

As an aside - apart from the occasional rant - I absolutely love this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliecat1 View Post
    What is the point of raising a ticket if they come back over 24 hours later and say they couldn't resolve the issue as I wasn't on with that character. Well duh. Am I supposed to sit there for hours in the hopes they respond? This is just ridiculous. Don't they know that some of us have a life outside the game and can't spend 24/7 on there. It wasn't a major issue so I'm not that bothered - but it would have been just the same if it was. They need to sort this out. I know it's been like this for - well, ever - as I've been playing Lotro for over 10 years. About time things were sorted.

It is well known that the mods have a monitoring function that detects when you log off, and automatically closes the case. it is marketed by the same people who make the "add 1 cent/penny" button for petrol stations, and the machine that removes EXACTLY 8mm from any planed wood product.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliecat1 View Post

A little more serious answer. Yes, when ever you put in a ticket, you must remain on the character that submits the ticket, and that character must have the issue the ticket is about. I know it sucks, but having put in several tickets over the years; the longest I had to wait was about 2 hours, the quickest and most common wait has been under 30 minutes. There was just one issue that had to be handled outside of the game (could not log onto the character) and had to submit a ticket via the website, these sorts of troubles are very rare.

One last bit of advise; please and thank you works wonders.

Good luck.
    Ujest - 118 Lore-master, Opun Tia - 95 Warden, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 61 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf_TheOld View Post
    A little more serious answer. Yes, when ever you put in a ticket, you must remain on the character that submits the ticket, and that character must have the issue the ticket is about. I know it sucks, but having put in several tickets over the years; the longest I had to wait was about 2 hours, the quickest and most common wait has been under 30 minutes. There was just one issue that had to be handled outside of the game (could not log onto the character) and had to submit a ticket via the website, these sorts of troubles are very rare.

One last bit of advise; please and thank you works wonders.

Good luck.
    Thanks for this. I must find other ways to report issues - apart from major bugs for which I use the bug system. My problem is that, while I might manage to wait 30 minutes for a response, I certainly can't sit for up to two hours - not their fault, I just physically can't sit at my pc for that long. I guess I'll just have to ignore minor blips in the future.

Oh, and I do try to be polite normally. My mum taught me well. But the ticket system just gets under my skin. Never mind. I'm still playing and happily collecting cosmetics in the summer festival. My hobbit looks just too cute in her peacock dress and hat.