We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Error generating hash code for patch file

Got this since last patch. Please help

There is an older thread with this issue. Someone stated that using the installer from https://www.lotro.com/en/game/download helped him solving the problem.

Reusing the lotrolive.exe seems to help with many problems, as for me I wasn't able to download high res textures, the option in the launcher was ticked, but it wasn't downloading them.

Post of the other thread: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...95#post7768095

Thank you for a fast reply and helpfull tips.

Unfortunately, I don't have resources to download new instance all over again. Or just installer is enough (cca 50MB)?
    I have observed more carefully what is going on. So far there where 2 files to load. Game downloads lotroclient_awesomium and then does the sequence of which I took the screenshot at it all stops from there.
    I don't know what is other file (2/2) that updater wishes to install.
    However, this morning there where 3 files to download and i managed to install 1/3 (game folder says it is LotroLauncher), second one was lotroclient_awesomium and all stuck again.

In a post you linked guys are mentioning LOTROBROWSERHELPER.EXE. Could someone mail me that file updated? Some reported that helped, dunno?

Thanks

It's just the installer (50mb) and not the entire game again to download. Try it with the installer first

Quote Originally Posted by Thormund View Post
    It's just the installer (50mb) and not the entire game again to download. Try it with the installer first
    Nope, doesn't work.