We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Game suddenly will not launch

I successfully updated earlier today, and have been playing on and off for several hours. No sign of any problems. But now I exited the client to change characters (yes, the client is that unstable that you can't just log out and switch characters, you completely exit and restart to be certain of logging in rather than crashing) and now it won't start at all. The icon appears on the task bar, and nothing else happens. I've killed the process and re-started several times. No progress. ???

Edit: Even more bizarre, the game appears to be launching but cannot be accessed. Hovering the mouse cursor over the icon, I can see the usual load process taking place. But there is no way to get focus on the game and actually log in. This is the weirdest thing I've seen with any Windows program, ever.
    Last edited by Jargonaut; Jun 29 2018 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jargonaut View Post
    I successfully updated earlier today, and have been playing on and off for several hours. No sign of any problems. But now I exited the client to change characters (yes, the client is that unstable that you can't just log out and switch characters, you completely exit and restart to be certain of logging in rather than crashing)
    I'd suggest there's something wrong with your game or something else as I never crash when switching characters.