We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: HELP!!

HELP!!

Greetings! I know that many will scoff at me upon reading this but I need some serious help with this game. I have been playing for six, yes SIX years, and STILL don't understand nor have the hang of the whole legendary item thing!! I just don't get it! I know I'm not using them right and now I don't get the whole imbuing thing either!! Can anybody help out an idiot!!??
    Ethan

There's a guide to Imbued ones here - https://thecottageofpenandplay.wordp...-to-the-grind/

This is the best non-video guide I have found:

http://accomp.me/lotro-legendary-ite...ression-guide/

Quote Originally Posted by Colmn View Post
    Can anybody help out an idiot!!??
    Don't call yourself that. I've been here for 11 years, and there is a lot that I don't get.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    Don't call yourself that. I've been here for 11 years, and there is a lot that I don't get.
    And it's not your fault either. They keep on doing this. They did this with the legendery item system, then crafting, barter exchanges, trait points, EVEN landscape design. Everything is a confusing mess. I literally don't even know how to get from point A to point B on the map anymore because they are in different phases. And the sad part is, none of this mess is really fixable.
    “ädvëntürës ärë nöt äll pönÿ-rïdës ïn mäÿ-sünshïnë.”

Quote Originally Posted by NeebPlayer View Post
    And it's not your fault either. They keep on doing this. They did this with the legendery item system, then crafting, barter exchanges, trait points, EVEN landscape design. Everything is a confusing mess. I literally don't even know how to get from point A to point B on the map anymore because they are in different phases. And the sad part is, none of this mess is really fixable.
    so sadly true

they killed everything : trainer, bards, burglar, craft

Every new update brings a new system different than the previous one

The first step was with the Moria update with the (not so) legendary items -> weapon killer
    The second step was with helm's deep and the traits tree -> class killer
    The third step was with Dol Amroth and the essence system -> craft killer
    the fourth step was with Mordor and the soloing -> fun killer

There is no consistency between each update, and the game evolved so much in a pay for win system (thousands of gorgoroth box, zero black key)

Let see what the fifth step will be, it can't be worse