We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Issue with Azure Glass Skin

I've created a new character and applied the Azure Glass 3x2 skin. I can arrange all the quick slot bars into the box meant for them, however the standard bar, not those numbered 1-5, does not work. There are skill icons in them but they are not selectable. I use this skin on 4 other characters and they work fine. I don't see any settings in the UI or Quickslot panels that are any different between characters. What am I missing?
    Saelemyr, Burglar, Arkenstone
    Aharon, Warden, Arkenstone

Did you log your character out and back in again after selecting the skin? If yes, the only other thing I can think of is that the latest update may have made some changes to the UI.

I did log out the character, I exited the game, I removed the skin and reapplied it. Nothing seems to work. Odd that this issue only applies to this one character. If I go to the default skin the quickslots work fine.

Playing around I've now noticed that this issue affects three out of nine characters using the skin. Two of them are newer characters, one is several months old and the other is just three days old. The third characters is years old and has had the skin applied for a couple of years. The settings are the same from character to character. Now I did just look and noticed that I am using version 5.17 of the skin, and the latest down load appears to be 6.22. I'll download that and see what happens.

Unfortunately updating to the latest skin files did not solve the problem.