We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Beta Incoming ?

Beta Incoming ?

I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air.

Just replying out of curiousity: has anything been said which points to an upcoming beta and a U23 live release around the same time of Mordor release (U21, beginning of August)? U20 released around same time as U22, so it's not completely impossible. But my best guess is beta for U23 won't appear before the 'second verse' of the lay of rust and rime is completed, which will be 6 weeks from now...

It has been mentioned a new raid would come later this year but after U23. But that could still mean U23 releases at the beginning of october and new raid beginning of december, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Bragolos View Post
    Just replying out of curiousity: has anything been said which points to an upcoming beta and a U23 live release around the same time of Mordor release (U21, beginning of August)? U20 released around same time as U22, so it's not completely impossible. But my best guess is beta for U23 won't appear before the 'second verse' of the lay of rust and rime is completed, which will be 6 weeks from now...

It has been mentioned a new raid would come later this year but after U23. But that could still mean U23 releases at the beginning of october and new raid beginning of december, for example.
    Not for update 23, but update 22.3 which is supposed to be released by the end of the month according to Cord on his stream. So a beta this week or next week wouldn't be too surprising since they are doing more class balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeneth View Post
    Not for update 23, but update 22.3 which is supposed to be released by the end of the month according to Cord on his stream. So a beta this week or next week wouldn't be too surprising since they are doing more class balance.
    According to cord, this update should be coming out before the summer festival which is june 29th sooooooo where it at

(funny joke i just said acCORDing to CORD)

Perhaps they decided to delay update ?
    Although i wouldn't say no to u22.3 hitting live without BR.
    Perhaps we'll finally see bolster courage aoe healing enemies.

#DreamPopcorn

there is no br coming for 22.3 its simply releasing next week, i hope its not terrible

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Fraushgrish2 View Post
    there is no br coming for 22.3 its simply releasing next week, i hope its not terrible
    Yeah, You can always hope. Just don't hold Your breath while hoping.

Cord really said the next update, which I assume is the next round of class changes, is coming next week? I really didn't expect that without BR feedback, but I've been wondering when BR was going up again. With how much feedback there was on the last one it seems ill-advised.
    Landroval: Tolvat (120 Guardian), Gelldir (115 Warden), Gloravon (115 Captain), Curwe (115 Champion), Glamdir (115 Rune-keeper)

When he read some of the patch notes off today it pretty much only entailed bug fixing for a few classes, there's really not much class work within it like they were hoping to get. Might be waiting on a 22.4 for that.

When is the start of next beta expected?

Just checking in as I too think it is close.... real close.

MAWorking had the highest post count on the pre-beta LOTRO forums. He was truly an icon and clearly, hasn't changed a bit. -Meghan/aka Patience

Iirc , on his latest stream Cord wasn't sure if there's going to be a beta for u22.4 so it might not arrive at all.
    U22.4 will be ''mostly bug fixes'' , so don't expect anything major.

Imo next beta will be beginning of August for U23.

Happy holidays ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kazabooboo View Post
    Iirc , on his latest stream Cord wasn't sure if there's going to be a beta for u22.4 so it might not arrive at all.
    U22.4 will be ''mostly bug fixes'' , so don't expect anything major.

Imo next beta will be beginning of August for U23.

Happy holidays ^^
    Thanks, that sounds good. So no beta rush to push stuff out in August, good to take more time with it. It's gonna be a handful, with hobbit avatars and class updates and instances!

Bumpity bumpster le bumb McDisplay.

Bullroarer opening soon, precious? With limited beta times, it would be good to have advance word - and burying this headsup in a verbal live stream does not count, not everybody watches those.
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll