We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hobbit Premium Housing new

I want to do a house honoring to Frodo Sam and bilbo with furniture hobbits cooks garden and everything as in his house please those who want this type of house premiun for what is that they write asking for it

Would be beautiful ^^ But I guess this thread should go in Player Sugestions forum for they could take note.

ty for help

I would love to see Hobbit premium housing. I would love to see anything that allowed me to buy a Hobbit house in addition to the house I already own (family neighborhood -- my daughter picked Elves doncha know).
    On Crickhollow:
    Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter), Naniavas (Elf Loremaster), Chalcedonay (Hobbit Warden)

There has been very little information released as to any plans for new housing areas.

Some indication that maybe there will be Rohan style housing but not a hint as to whether it is being actively worked on now, when it may be available or even whether it would be premium housing.

Hobbit-style premium housing would be nice, flets would be nice, many things would be nice.

Nicer than all would be a more flexible system than the hook arrangement - EQ2 had far better housing many years ago than LOTRO does today. So do some other games though in fairness some MMOs have much *worse* systems.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by rodin12 View Post
    I want to do a house honoring to Frodo Sam and bilbo with furniture hobbits cooks garden and everything as in his house please those who want this type of house premiun for what is that they write asking for it
    Interesting... Where will the hobbitses premium holes will be located? I think that Gloomglens, Enedwaith may be a good choice. After all there is already a hobbit village there.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~