We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Housing items lost

    Hi
    I didnt play game for like 2 years and now when im back i see that server i used to play on was deleted ( think it was called Villya )
    So now after transfering to new server i didnt got all of my stuff back .
    First of all i think its not fair that we need to pay for house again because server got deleted , i paid for house allredy and now i need to buy house again .
    Also i didnt got all of my housing stuff back. I had 2 accounts on one i was playing and other one was used mostly for Kinship . So i had deluxe house on my main and Kinship and normal house on my other acc .
    On my main account when i go to hose vendor guy i dont have any of my housing items in there. But on my other acc i have items from my normal house at vendor storage guy but i dont have items from my kinship house . That had most of my decorations and 3 chests full of items . Is there a way to get those back ???

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneske View Post
    Hi
    I didnt play game for like 2 years and now when im back i see that server i used to play on was deleted ( think it was called Villya )
    So now after transfering to new server i didnt got all of my stuff back .
    First of all i think its not fair that we need to pay for house again because server got deleted , i paid for house allredy and now i need to buy house again .
    Also i didnt got all of my housing stuff back. I had 2 accounts on one i was playing and other one was used mostly for Kinship . So i had deluxe house on my main and Kinship and normal house on my other acc .
    On my main account when i go to hose vendor guy i dont have any of my housing items in there. But on my other acc i have items from my normal house at vendor storage guy but i dont have items from my kinship house . That had most of my decorations and 3 chests full of items . Is there a way to get those back ???
    Hi, have you tried transfering your shared storage to your new server? Once you transfer it, all the housing items should show up in your Personal Housing Storage Escrow

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2x View Post
    Hi, have you tried transfering your shared storage to your new server? Once you transfer it, all the housing items should show up in your Personal Housing Storage Escrow

    Hi , yes i did thats why its wierd to me how come that personal house items transfer but kinship not .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneske View Post
    Hi , yes i did thats why its wierd to me how come that personal house items transfer but kinship not .
    After you transfer, the house stays in the old server but ofc in this case you have no old server to log into, so could you maybe check your wallet to see if you got any Housing writs? If you did, you can use the housing writs to get a new house

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2x View Post
    After you transfer, the house stays in the old server but ofc in this case you have no old server to log into, so could you maybe check your wallet to see if you got any Housing writs? If you did, you can use the housing writs to get a new house
    Nope i dont have any of Housing writs
    I mean the gold coins that i need to get my house back is not that big a deal i can farm those back , im just sad that i lost so many decorations items that i was collecting waay before and i dont think i can get most of them back

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East coast, USA
    Posts
    2,052
    Were you the leader of the kinship? If not, is there a chance that leader transferred somewhere? I don't know if all of this still applies now that the servers have already been closed for a while, but from these instructions, it looks like the unbound items should have transferred with the leader, along with any items personally owned by the leader.

    https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articl...transfer-guide

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornglen View Post
    Were you the leader of the kinship? If not, is there a chance that leader transferred somewhere? I don't know if all of this still applies now that the servers have already been closed for a while, but from these instructions, it looks like the unbound items should have transferred with the leader, along with any items personally owned by the leader.

    https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articl...transfer-guide
    I was kinship leader and all items in storage where mine .

  8. #8
    If you buy a house, the items should be there within the house's storage chest, even if that exceeds the size of the storage (you'll have to scroll down and can only remove items, but not store any, until the number of items has fallen below maximum). The Escrow seems only to be active as long as you don't own a house.

    Hope that helps a bit.


    Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    If you buy a house, the items should be there within the house's storage chest, even if that exceeds the size of the storage (you'll have to scroll down and can only remove items, but not store any, until the number of items has fallen below maximum). The Escrow seems only to be active as long as you don't own a house.

    Hope that helps a bit.


    Greetings, Polymachos
    Hi i tried that but no luck . I have items from my personal house but not from my kinship house . Only thing i got back after i bought a new house was decorations i have from personal house and items from chest . But nothing from Kinship house so far .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East coast, USA
    Posts
    2,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneske View Post
    I was kinship leader and all items in storage where mine .
    Was anyone else in the kinship? any chance leadership transferred at some point in the years you were gone?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload