We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Did I do something wrong here?

I checked this subforum and the BR forum for guardian changes and probably missed this information.

I have a legacy that was removed and I have a notification that well... something was removed and points refunded. But now I have to get another crystal of remembrance to add the last legacy on my previously maxed 2h weapon.

This in itself is kinda depressing but the fact that I cannot access whatever I was supposed to be refunded until I open that legacy slot back up. Is this WAI or am I doing something wrong? What am I missing? I REALLY do not want to spend 99 mc to get that slot open that I already had opened. Then again I don't see how removing the slot completely when it could have been replaced easily with the "new legacy slot" that comes with the crystal.

What am I missing?
    Sig looked hideous so I sent it to its room. It can come back and
    show off after it has thought about what it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhiu View Post
    I checked this subforum and the BR forum for guardian changes and probably missed this information.

I have a legacy that was removed and I have a notification that well... something was removed and points refunded. But now I have to get another crystal of remembrance to add the last legacy on my previously maxed 2h weapon.

This in itself is kinda depressing but the fact that I cannot access whatever I was supposed to be refunded until I open that legacy slot back up. Is this WAI or am I doing something wrong? What am I missing? I REALLY do not want to spend 99 mc to get that slot open that I already had opened. Then again I don't see how removing the slot completely when it could have been replaced easily with the "new legacy slot" that comes with the crystal.

What am I missing?
    There weren't any legacies removed to my knowledge. I don't see any on the patch notes for 22.2 or 22.2.2.

I'd recommend lodging a ticket. I don't think they would remove a legacy, because you would lose the empowerment scrolls you placed on them, they would probably just leave it as a dud legacy that didn't do anything, kind of like shield use which does nothing but hasn't been removed so we don't lose our star-lit crystals we have used on our belts.

Only one legacy comes to mind and that's additional AOE targets (Unimbued legacy). It was changed to AOE damage to match the imbued version.