We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Set of the summer istancia photo please

I am grateful if someone can put photo of the set of the summer istancia of the guardian and the hunter if all the classes better thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by rodin12 View Post
    I am grateful if someone can put photo of the set of the summer istancia of the guardian and the hunter if all the classes better thank you very much
    Hello.
    I only have screenshots of helmets and bracelets. I hope you find it useful.

Kinship "Heroes of Gondor", Landroval
    http://vk.com/heroes_of_gondor

thx for help nice

Thanks! Is it just armour and bracelets or will we be getting other new jewellery as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Damgorn View Post
    Thanks! Is it just armour and bracelets or will we be getting other new jewellery as well?
    That's possible...

The box with bracelets was received by me personally, so it was possible to take screenshots, but in the database there are even weapons, rings and pockets:

However, the final version of the drop we will see when the summer festival will live... things can change.

Sweet, thanks again. I'll hold off adjusting my gear till the summer fest.

For which version of the instance are these?

Both pocket items were nerfed on the last beta build, Fate was removed and 1 other stat was lowered abit. I had a 346 Bell which had lost alittle over 1k Finesse and all Fate, still best in slot by far.

Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    For which version of the instance are these?
    I am sure that all things will be with the instance level 115.

On Beta test:
    The "Boss From the Vaults: Thrâng" instance is designed for 6 people, has only 1 tier of difficulty and scales from 50 to 115 levels.

I haven't tested the last beta, but for the early beta you could get things at any level... it is unlikely that it will be on live servers

Quote Originally Posted by Yolli View Post

On Beta test:
    The "Boss From the Vaults: Thrâng" instance is designed for 6 people, has only 1 tier of difficulty and scales from 50 to 115 levels.

I haven't tested the last beta, but for the early beta you could get things at any level... it is unlikely that it will be on live servers
    So 6-man. I just hope they don't require this gear to continue levelling in U23.

On Beta test:

Loot was bugged on first few rounds, after which they fixed it. Thrang is faceroll regardless. We tried to say fight ends way too quickly (we had 4 competent players and 2 total carries who did nothing) but dev was apparently convinced 6 man boss having less morale than 3 man boss is good idea because "casual instance".... This just means any kind of mechanics original Thrang had in place this instance does not have. It's just butchered the raid fight mechanically. Once you get Thrang in fight (about 10-15s after fight starts properly) you can nuke him within first fumarole which will take 15-20 seconds... So instance lasts about 1 min. Tops 2 minutes if tank has absolutely no clue what to do mechanically...

It's just sad they take iconic fights and butcher them on this manner. Thrang Should take between 5-7 minutes minimum... Not 20s burst and boss dead.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Loot was bugged on first few rounds, after which they fixed it. Thrang is faceroll regardless. We tried to say fight ends way too quickly (we had 4 competent players and 2 total carries who did nothing) but dev was apparently convinced 6 man boss having less morale than 3 man boss is good idea because "casual instance".... This just means any kind of mechanics original Thrang had in place this instance does not have. It's just butchered the raid fight mechanically. Once you get Thrang in fight (about 10-15s after fight starts properly) you can nuke him within first fumarole which will take 15-20 seconds... So instance lasts about 1 min. Tops 2 minutes if tank has absolutely no clue what to do mechanically...

It's just sad they take iconic fights and butcher them on this manner. Thrang Should take between 5-7 minutes minimum... Not 20s burst and boss dead.
    What i hate about this is that i finished that boss in less then 6 min...and it gives the best items in the game....

Quote Originally Posted by Fraushgrish2 View Post
    What i hate about this is that i finished that boss in less then 6 min...and it gives the best items in the game....

The best items? I think the AoM set is still the best.
    If you're talking about pockets... what's the chance of a drop for them? Do not forget that these are seasonal instances for the festival period from 6/28/18 to 7/17/18 and they have locks (similar to CoS), so it was on the beta. So you have a maximum of 20 attempts...

That's possible...

The box with bracelets was received by me personally, so it was possible to take screenshots, but in the database there are even weapons, rings and pockets:

Meanwhile on creep side we are supposed to be happy with 1-6 finesse ONLY corruption slots. Etc...SSG is clearly making fun of us with such items. Honestly.
    Gu kibum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi... akha-gum-ishi ashi gurum...

Quote Originally Posted by maiki1978 View Post
    Meanwhile on creep side we are supposed to be happy with 1-6 finesse ONLY corruption slots. Etc...SSG is clearly making fun of us with such items. Honestly.
    That doesn't stand on par with freeps, freep overall BPE is quite low too. It's not like you're gonna face a f*ng tank in the moors.

Alltair / Zaheer