We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 29 of 29
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    So now one needs to be god level player in order to kill mob that take 3-5 shots? You know with arguments like that SSG has no interest in changing leveling experience. To them mobs taking 3-5 skills to kill mob sounds probably ideal/fast combat pace. That's just 3-8 seconds depending on skills that are being used.

    Anyway how this is related to group content at all..? Or is this just some mission to hunt after him from thread to thread?
    Ok think about what I said a harvest fly (meant vale fly sorry), lvl 6 a 3 shot mob for a lvl 14. 8 levels lower no exp and it is a 3 shot.
    Enlighten me how driving new players away is something SSG wants? Now remember these hunters are seeing LMs running around shouting and killing everything in one skill even things 5 levels higher. They see Minis doing the same thing, they see Champs and guards and cappys running around pulling 8 things and in 3 seconds they are all dead. For people all about balance you sure have a funny idea of balance.

    Yes I know it all balances out much later and at max hunters are OP. But if you are at that level it is not likely you are going anywhere.....new players who we were seeing a lot of (on my server 3-4 a day) for the first time in forever are now gone. The money making is in the new players and to keep attracting new players, games close down when the only people player are the top end raiders.

    Also I only respond to Joe and his buddies because of how they have been abusing players who complained about the changes.
    Last edited by VadulTharys; Jun 21 2018 at 11:17 PM.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazabooboo View Post
    You can't be serious..............

    Well sorry to break it for you but i don't think there was any insult at all.
    Even the worst player in the planet has a breeze playing hunter in landscape , so you simply lie.

    Prove me wrong with evidence.

    This has to be trolling. I am not even sure what you are trying to do here , we are all playing the same , claiming that going from 1 shot to 2 shot is 'much harder' is ridiculous.

    Landscape should be reverted to pre-RoR nerf and become more challenging.
    That would certainly be better for the game , not the current faceroll.

    Oh you are one of those who thinks this game should be GOW at GOW settings as well, and have no options for a casual player?
    Again when every other class can at lvl 7 single shot a vale fly in Celondim and the hunters (no line yet) have to 3 shot it, there is a serious issue with both balance (premier dps is the weakest?????) and enjoyment for new players.

    Look if you are playing a hunter over lvl 30 and you have still having problems then you need to ask someone to help you. But for new players who have no idea about anything except class descriptions and their ideas from the movies books ect, it is a kick to the groin.

    These changes were a pain in the tucas at first but like all of you I adapted. My issue is the complaints I hear every day from new players, and watching my kinship bleed members to other games (yes we have a Guild on ESO which is blowing up with people moving from LOTRO) I love ESO and have always loved the Eldar Scrolls, but my first love in literature, movies, and imagination has always been LOTR. Seeing a game where I can live in that world destroyed by petty jealousies and insults to new players and those players who are not skilled or who have physical or mental limitations. That sickens me, it is bad for the game and as I saw happen in EQ it is not so much the company but those who whine the loudest that end up killing a game.

    Oh and again, if you want to see trolling look at Joedongod he is on every forum post about hunters and the changes and every post critical of the update. I may read them all but seldom post. I think of the cluster of 3 he is the only one who at least will listen (he then dismisses you but he listened). He also is good at avoiding direct insults and personal attacks. They do slip out I understand his position he wants a very challenging game, that is fine, he is a top notch player again that is wonderful. But his issue is he refuses after listening to accept any criticism of the update or game mechanics, because Cappys are better now.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by VadulTharys View Post
    Oh you are one of those who thinks this game should be GOW at GOW settings as well, and have no options for a casual player?
    Again when every other class can at lvl 7 single shot a vale fly in Celondim and the hunters (no line yet) have to 3 shot it, there is a serious issue with both balance (premier dps is the weakest?????) and enjoyment for new players.

    Look if you are playing a hunter over lvl 30 and you have still having problems then you need to ask someone to help you. But for new players who have no idea about anything except class descriptions and their ideas from the movies books ect, it is a kick to the groin.
    Lotro is most likely the easiest MMO on low levels , especially with hunter.
    That vale fly wannabe example you provided is most likely a lie as well unless you just do quickshot, since hunter can 2-shot that low level mobs naked even on lvl.
    And even if it was true there in nothing wrong with it whatsoever. It not suddenly hard or GOW LOLOLOL , that's hilarious.
    People need to enjoy the game but also learn it at some point.
    By having landscape being so easy you can never learn. Eventually they will level up and give up because it won't stay that easy forever.
    That's why faceroll landscape hurts the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by VadulTharys View Post
    These changes were a pain in the tucas at first but like all of you I adapted. My issue is the complaints I hear every day from new players, and watching my kinship bleed members to other games (yes we have a Guild on ESO which is blowing up with people moving from LOTRO) I love ESO and have always loved the Eldar Scrolls, but my first love in literature, movies, and imagination has always been LOTR. Seeing a game where I can live in that world destroyed by petty jealousies and insults to new players and those players who are not skilled or who have physical or mental limitations. That sickens me, it is bad for the game and as I saw happen in EQ it is not so much the company but those who whine the loudest that end up killing a game.
    No , you are already sick with the game for different reasons. Take a break.
    Nothing wrong with accepting this is not the game for you at this time being.
    Gl in ESO.

    Btw is your beloved ESO that easy in landscape ? We both know it's not , i am not expecting an answer.

    Not a single person left the game because of '' petty jealousies and insults '' in the forums. This is drama queen material right there and has 0 ties to reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by VadulTharys View Post
    Oh and again, if you want to see trolling look at Joedongod he is on every forum post about hunters and the changes and every post critical of the update. I may read them all but seldom post. I think of the cluster of 3 he is the only one who at least will listen (he then dismisses you but he listened). He also is good at avoiding direct insults and personal attacks. They do slip out I understand his position he wants a very challenging game, that is fine, he is a top notch player again that is wonderful. But his issue is he refuses after listening to accept any criticism of the update or game mechanics, because Cappys are better now.
    ''Cappies are better now ? ''
    You don't even know the changes or read the patch notes , you just come up with stuff.

    And also , no one has anything personal against you , its the things you say.
    No one in his right mind can agree with that , saying low level hunter is ''much harder'' and ''GoW'' difficulty is TOTAL JOKE.

    I'll stop right here , your arguments are all ludicrous with lies and hyperboles all over the place.
    I think this leads nowhere.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,354
    Quote Originally Posted by VadulTharys View Post
    Ok think about what I said a harvest fly (meant vale fly sorry), lvl 6 a 3 shot mob for a lvl 14. 8 levels lower no exp and it is a 3 shot.
    Enlighten me how driving new players away is something SSG wants? Now remember these hunters are seeing LMs running around shouting and killing everything in one skill even things 5 levels higher. They see Minis doing the same thing, they see Champs and guards and cappys running around pulling 8 things and in 3 seconds they are all dead. For people all about balance you sure have a funny idea of balance.

    Yes I know it all balances out much later and at max hunters are OP. But if you are at that level it is not likely you are going anywhere.....new players who we were seeing a lot of (on my server 3-4 a day) for the first time in forever are now gone. The money making is in the new players and to keep attracting new players, games close down when the only people player are the top end raiders.

    Also I only respond to Joe and his buddies because of how they have been abusing players who complained about the changes.
    Care to proof it takes 3 shots always to kill 8 level lower target? Im sceptical. Not that it matters since thats still fairly close to your real level and 3 shots is just few seconds.. Back in 2007 it would have taken you 3-4x longer time wise... Anyway you lost credibility by saying captain pulled 8 mobs and kills them in 3 seconds. They dont have aoe skills or animation speed for such feat... Same with guardian...

    So at this point you are basing your opinion on your self created scenarios which arent basing on actual performance of classes (captain for example above) but just trying to downplay how strong hunters still are in favour of trying to get something happening. Let me tell you, devs dont fall for that.

    As far as Im concerned few players who have been saying low levels is still very easy have been the receiving side of all the ####. But I dont think they really care, they have argumented their opinion while other side of argument still havent shown any factual evidence of hunter lacking damage for landscape. Killing mobs in 3-5 shots is very strong damage when class doesnt really have any longer cooldowns. And when I think about it you might be only one complaining here about lack of damage as hunter.



    Here's level 20 burglar killing significantly lower level mobs


    Quote Originally Posted by Kazabooboo View Post

    Btw is your beloved ESO that easy in landscape ? We both know it's not , i am not expecting an answer.

    Not a single person left the game because of '' petty jealousies and insults '' in the forums. This is drama queen material right there and has 0 ties to reality.
    Yep it has significantly slower combat phase than lotro on low levels:

    Last edited by siipperi; Jun 22 2018 at 03:42 AM.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload