We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Which raid set is best now?

Before Update 22 I was excited about working toward the hunter raid set that reduces rapid fire cooldown by 20 seconds. Now that rapid fire is not quite as effective as it once was, would you all say that this raid set is still the one to go for, or should I shoot for the blood arrow cooldown reduction instead? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ParcivalB View Post
    Before Update 22 I was excited about working toward the hunter raid set that reduces rapid fire cooldown by 20 seconds. Now that rapid fire is not quite as effective as it once was, would you all say that this raid set is still the one to go for, or should I shoot for the blood arrow cooldown reduction instead? Thanks!
    Personally I would say not to waste your time on either of them and see what U23 brings at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Deolus View Post
    Personally I would say not to waste your time on either of them and see what U23 brings at the end of the month.
    so soon? did they announce it? I thought, we'd get some months of class-balance-patches before u23 comes in fall or even winter.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Anführer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    so soon? did they announce it? I thought, we'd get some months of class-balance-patches before u23 comes in fall or even winter.
    This is what I understood. That U23 comes in fall.

Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    This is what I understood. That U23 comes in fall.
    I thought that was what Cordovan said in his latest video but I may be wrong. It might have been another 22.2 update.

Now i using red line set.

U23 ist coming end of summer. U22.2.3 ís coming in 1 or 2 weeks, but it will be very small. I wouldn't expect U23 before mid september.