We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

22.2.2 update -- High Elf Rune Keeper (with LI satchel) still not accessible via Mac

In a response to the ticket I filed with Standing Stones, I was told that with this patch I should be able to once again access my High Elf Rune Keeper on my Mac. The game, however, continues to crash whenever I log into that alt (and only that alt). I really hope Standing Stones is able to fix this problem soon. I have not been able to access this character since the update and am become increasingly worried. Could a developer please provide an update? When will this actually be patched. Despite the notes on the patch, the problem has not been resolved.

I did a DNS cache flush and then did a full reinstall of the game again and nothing worked.

This needs to be sorted ASAP or i want a reimbursement for my Aria etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Happychappy View Post
    I did a DNS cache flush and then did a full reinstall of the game again and nothing worked.

This needs to be sorted ASAP or i want a reimbursement for my Aria etc.
    So sorry you're also still experiencing problems as well. I agree. This needs to be a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by renlisiegfried View Post
    So sorry you're also still experiencing problems as well. I agree. This needs to be a priority.
    I just hope we are not brushed under the carpet as its only a minority this affects and not the whole player base.

Fingers crossed.

Funny how lingering wound thread gets a reply yet this one does not.
    Last edited by Happychappy; Jun 14 2018 at 12:59 PM.

2 weeks later and still the problem continues.

High Elf Runekeeper is still bugged on a Mac. Don't roll one guys!

I've not yet received a response from tech support on this since I informed them that the patch did not work.

Agreed that this needs to be acknowledged and fixed ASAP.

I am sorry to hear that it is still not working for you. I've passed this information on and we will look further into this issue. Please keep an eye on the forums and patch notes for future updates on this issue.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

This is the reply i have received via email from +Gate, after telling them the update did not work numerous times it finally sank in. Doesn't sound very promising really. Seems there is nothing to do but wait, could be weeks or months. So my suggestion to anyone thinking of rolling a High elf runekeeper on a Mac....Don't do it!

It could happen to anyone in a future update, if it does don't expect a speedy reply/fix.

No compensation of Aria/anfalas scrolls/star lits/Ash/time/money spent etc so i could at least start a new RK with a different race.

Just a heads up that on +Cord of the Rings, Cord said that a fix for this issue will be included in next week's update.

Quote Originally Posted by PewPew9700 View Post
    Just a heads up that on +Cord of the Rings, Cord said that a fix for this issue will be included in next week's update.
    Good news, thank you