We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

(Crickhollow) Hunters of Combe

Hunters of Combe are a friendly, helpful and fun kinship.
    We have one rule - We are family act like it.
    The kinship chest is for all, as is the kinship house.
    We offer tours that will introduce you to all the hidden gems, easter eggs and teach you about the lore of the various areas.
    We have weekly kinship parties, with snowball fights, sinister keg runs, music, dancing and fun.
    We do raids/instances as often as people want - Setting specific times often leaves some out, so it is as you need it we quickly organize and get it done.

We are a bit goofy, have discord and forums, and are here for fun and enjoyment.

If you are a hard core raider or want to be, we may not be for you. We are here for fun, not to work lol, though we do raiding and grinding, it is not a focus.

If you are new, or a returning player you are welcome, any levels, any classes any races, as long as you are here for fun and to enjoy the world Tolkien created we are the one for you.

Interested

After a nearly 2 year layoff Im looking to get back into the game, some raiding, dont have the time or desire to be hardcore anymore, have a 105 that was my current main as well as a handful of other classes 90+. Looking for a somewhat active kin. When Im online I would be on either Welbie (minnie) Dhirk (Burg) or Cowking (Warden). Looking to advance and learn about all the changes since Ive really last played. Im an 11 year vet of the game, but really last played hardcore in 2012-ish, but have popped on and off since. Currently VIP with enough Trubine Points or whatever they are called today to get the Mordor Expansion.

From what Ive read a bit, this kin looks like a decent fit if its still around and I'd like to check it out.