We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

22.2.2 broke minstrel Raise Spirit HoT

Raise Our Spirits trait is not working anymore.

Yup it just disappeared. Can confirm this. It still says in trait tree that it does one, but nope no HoTs.
    Riv: Icenie~Guardian, Scyla~Hunter, Shellby~Minstrel
    Enlightened Despot of Marukhati Selectives [Evernight].

Yeah, we've seen many versions of the fellowship heals from Raise the Spirit and Chord of Salvation

the one i saw on Bullroarer was both heal skills had a (around) 4K fellowship heal, no hot

On live we got a SHARED HOT on both skills

Now we got a TINY laughable fellowship heal after update to 22.2.2

Please Vastin, tell us what the end result is going to be.

I don't get what dev is trying to do with this. Trying to force AoE heal on CoS when they have perfectly functioning AoE heal on Inspire fellows that just needs small buff. Chord of salvation should have after skill weak HoT for whole fellowship and raise the spirit have 1s CD, have significant heal compared to now and sure have weak HoT if you so insists...

There is 0 vision with the class at the moment. Just cycle broken updates and pretend work is being done with the class.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    I don't get what dev is trying to do with this. Trying to force AoE heal on CoS when they have perfectly functioning AoE heal on Inspire fellows that just needs small buff. Chord of salvation should have after skill weak HoT for whole fellowship and raise the spirit have 1s CD, have significant heal compared to now and sure have weak HoT if you so insists...

There is 0 vision with the class at the moment. Just cycle broken updates and pretend work is being done with the class.
    +1 and i do belive its best to nerf chord heal crt as well that will do up to 90k on a tank with at least 20% inc healing.
    also they should buff the shields (minnie has 3) these skills havent skaled at all since lvl 85! getting a 2k shield on 100k morale plus is .... doesnt even matter minnies who even use those just their time

Is RoS HoT going to get fixed, or is this a permanent change?

Is the Protector of Song trait "Raise our Spirits" going to get fixed and go back to HoT, or is this a permanent change?

(I would actually like to see Minstrels have more proactive HoT's)

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynnethaer View Post
    Is the Protector of Song trait "Raise our Spirits" going to get fixed and go back to HoT, or is this a permanent change?

(I would actually like to see Minstrels have more proactive HoT's)
    blarg

Also eagerly awaiting an answer.
    Landroval - The Council of the Secret Fire Friendly, Casual, Mature, and always seeking more!
    Musings on LOTRO and other games: www.killtenrats.com