We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    For which reason does a hunter need aoe.
    You just need to plan forehead. Seeing one group, get prepared, one shot the first without activating the others, oneshot the second without( even singnatures), then kill the rest before they even near to you/in dmg range.
    Be able to move for blue and 40m range for thanks.
    It´s nearly impossible to get dmg as a hunter.
    Last edited by Mukor; Oct 07 2018 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justapvpdude View Post
    Spamming the same skill over and over again isn't what I call a rotation

Hunter rotation isn't as for based as tks guards or wards dps in fact using same 3 to 5 did skills is in fact a rotation for huntera

Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    Hunter rotation isn't as for based as tks guards or wards dps in fact using same 3 to 5 did skills is in fact a rotation for huntera
    This sentence really doesn't make a lot of sense. But i think you're saying that current hunter rotation isn't spamming the same skill over and over again?
    I agree with that, but in your previous post you were kinda asking to bring back old barrage/old RoA.

The old ST/AoE rotations literally consisted of spamming those skills over and over again. They shouldn't bring back those imo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2