We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Which servers have the healthiest playerbase for PvP?

Hello! Sorry if this has been posted numerous times - I did a search and mostly found things a few months old.

Coming back after a long break and curious if anyone could share some insight as to which servers have the best PvMP in terms of active playerbase. I'm on Landoval right now and I logged in and couldn't find a soul. however I may just not have been on during prime. IIRC Gladden and was the high pop server the last time I played. I live in EST.

Thanks!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc&feature=channel_video_title[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080100001ace92/signature.png]Rakae[/charsig]
    The Jack of Spades

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbruce View Post
    I'm on Landoval right now and I logged in and couldn't find a soul.
    Landy is pretty much a dead server for pvp. There is only pvp there on Tuesdays at 9pm est. Your best bet is to go to Arkenstone.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbruce View Post
    Hello! Sorry if this has been posted numerous times - I did a search and mostly found things a few months old.

Coming back after a long break and curious if anyone could share some insight as to which servers have the best PvMP in terms of active playerbase. I'm on Landoval right now and I logged in and couldn't find a soul. however I may just not have been on during prime. IIRC Gladden and was the high pop server the last time I played. I live in EST.

Thanks!
    Depends on what you consider good PVP and what you are looking for.

Arkenstone: has the highest population by far, and no matter what hour of the day you log in, someone will be on. There does tend to be a lot of shuffles and zerg groups.
    Landy: only has action prime time (server time). Normally Tuesdays and Thursdays, and sometimes Sundays. Very fun and inclusive group vs group, but log in at any other time and you won't find anyone.
    Brandywine: I've heard it is picking up, most every day of the week Prime time hours (server time)
    Gladden and Crickhollow: Havn't been to these servers in a long time, but I am under the impression there is little to no PvP.
    Landy Pawpatrol Stalker 7, Horrorbuisness BA 9
    Landy Tridis LM 7, Barnabras Warden 4
    Arkenstone Redrighthand WL 13

I think you might what to rephrase your question: "Which servers have the least unhealthy playerbase for PvP?".

In that case, you would probably have to go Arkenstone, as it's at least somewhat active around the clock, as opposed to every other server.