We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Guardian ~ Nerf Hammer Required. My Luminous Lady's morale was 95-100% during the entire clash. Yes indeed a Captain and LM were present , but the certain skills,buffs/Debuffs and CD's are either far too powerful and potency of Defender of the Free people is unreal. I could have went Semi AFK use use particular Taunt skills just to keep aggro up.

The Wraith of Shadow is no match for my Extraordinary gorgeous Radiant Star Queen of Calacirya.

Impossibly Luminous&Alluring.

The Guardian is need of the Urgent Nerf. The Challenge is nearly non existent.
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Jun 28 2018 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post
    Guardian ~ Nerf Hammer Required.

The Guardian is need of the Urgent Nerf. The Challenge is nearly non existent.
    Fellow Guardians all across the realm will love you for requesting that... ... ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zonflux View Post
    Fellow Guardians all across the realm will love you for requesting that... ... ...
    That request came from a player that can't even use war-chant to grab aggro in a Thrang run.

Wake me up when you do something that is actually challenging. My LM's bear can do pretty much anything you have shown to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Zvim666 View Post
    Wake me up when you do something that is actually challenging. My LM's bear can do pretty much anything you have shown to date.
    Your bear has it's own youtube channel desperate for subs?

Mac
    See my Lotro gaming videos:
    Macdui on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Macdui View Post
    Your bear has it's own youtube channel desperate for subs?

Mac
    lol

I guess he can't do everything.

Disregard the Shield. Thrang tanked in the Yellow line{The Fighter of Shadow} with Semi PvP gear. Far from Uber-Tank Potential. My Radiant star Queen of Calacyira does not need a shield. Shield is for the cowards and Lords of Slaves.

High Elf Female Guardian vs Gloom and oppression.

Testosterone levels: Incalculable.
    Willpower: Infinite.
    Durability: Adamantium Level.
    Facial Aesthetics: Quintessential.

Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda, High Queen of the Noldor. Defender against the Terror. She is the oldest girl. Best girls.

~ The video ~

Vanya Sulie,Randir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2