We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Hair colors?

Hair colors?

In the new patch notes it says something about Female elf NPCs once again have a variety of hair colours.? is this new hair colors for the barber or something else? I haven't been on Bullroarer so I have no idea what this even means lol any help is always appreciated. Thanks

It means that the non-player character female elves that you see in game, like the ones you get quests off, will have a variety of hair colours. Not player characters. I assume, as it says "once again", that something got changed by mistake in an earlier update and they're just correcting that.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    It means that the non-player character female elves that you see in game, like the ones you get quests off, will have a variety of hair colours. Not player characters. I assume, as it says "once again", that something got changed by mistake in an earlier update and they're just correcting that.
    Ah, thanks for letting me know. Would of been nice for new hair colors, though ;P and hair styles.

One example where this issue was with skirmish soldiers NPCs, I noticed my red-headed Elven skirmish soldier suddenly turned blonde. Fortunately, the notes are accurate and that is fixed now!
    Cataria / Cati

Tis not Needed. My Radiant Star Queen of Calacirya. The Noldorin Raven-Black Hair colour/Luminous Woods of Orome Green Eyes.

Impossible to resist.

Stunning, The Quintessential Facial Aesthetics and Hair. I must dye my hair in Real life as well ~

~ My Luminous Lady is a Female version of within the Secondary "Pixel World"

The Black Colour/Green Eyes/Pale skin/Wide Jaw of Adamant. Incomparable.