We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ticket Update - where?

I reported a gold-seller today with the "report harassment" option. Minutes later I got a "Ticket Update" notification, but when I clicked it nothing happened. I don't know where to look for the updated information, can't find it anywhere. Where do I go to see the update since the notification didn't do anything? Is further action needed from me?

It is annoying that the alert doesn't take you to it....

In the main (esc) menu go to Help. Then there's a link to ticket tracking.

The update won't be very informative, it'll probably just show the ticket has been closed, which in the case of gold spammers you can take to mean they've been banned/otherwise dealt with.
    Landroval - The Council of the Secret Fire Friendly, Casual, Mature, and always seeking more!
    Musings on LOTRO and other games: www.killtenrats.com

Quote Originally Posted by Halphast View Post
    I reported a gold-seller today with the "report harassment" option. Minutes later I got a "Ticket Update" notification, but when I clicked it nothing happened. I don't know where to look for the updated information, can't find it anywhere. Where do I go to see the update since the notification didn't do anything? Is further action needed from me?
    You don't need to do anything else. You may, if you open the Help window again find a response under track tickets if you click on the ticket in the list. It will just be a fairly standard "Thank you" response.

Quote Originally Posted by Moondog548 View Post
    It is annoying that the alert doesn't take you to it....

In the main (esc) menu go to Help. Then there's a link to ticket tracking.

The update won't be very informative, it'll probably just show the ticket has been closed, which in the case of gold spammers you can take to mean they've been banned/otherwise dealt with.
    Oh, nice! Thank you- I found it with this help. Glad to see I was doing the right thing.