We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Hello

Hello

Yup guys, !
    Last edited by Natejasper; Jun 18 2018 at 11:52 PM.

Welcome to the forums! I hope we can be of assistance and answer any questions you might have
    Are you also new to the game? If so, what do you think of it so far?

Welcome to Middle Earth!!

Let us know what server you play on, so we can help you in game, too! I play on Brandywine and we have a great community that is always willing to help! I love crafting & have lots of alts who can make just about anything you will need in game. I hope you enjoy your time in this wonderful world!!

Hi there! What ever you do in game, every once in a while, make sure you stop and look around. For an 11 year old game, it's absolutely gorgeous, and there is a ton of lore in it too.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

I must say how wonderful this community is! One of the reasons why I keep coming back to the game. Always helpful and polite people!