We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LOTRO Store Bug - Hurried Traveler

I own all three travel reduction skills on my character

I log in today, and my milestones have 35 minute cooldowns instead of their usual 5 minute cooldown.

I only play one end-game character on this server, and every day I use my 5 minute milestone for dailies.

Hurried Traveler is not showing as a passive skill on this character.

Apr 26, 2018, 3:58 PM In-Game Purchase Returning Traveller ?495 LOTRO Points
    Apr 26, 2018, 4:47 AM In-Game Purchase Expedient Traveller ?495 LOTRO Points
    Apr 8, 2018, 4:05 PM In-Game Purchase Hurried Traveller -495 LOTRO Points

I have created a ticket on this matter, but we all know that GMs don't do in game help on the weekends for these types of things.

Also, wanted to inform the community, in case you guys see the same issues.

p.s. yes, I re-logged multiple times to see if it fixed the problem, sadly, no.
    Last edited by Wargoat; Jun 10 2018 at 03:12 PM.

A bug report has also been filed in regards to this, hopefully a fix can be made sometime soon.

I had the same issue a couple of months ago. Luckily, a GM was able to refund my TP. Another issue with the milestones in addition to the hurried traveler, is that if you buy additional milestones you need to make sure that you click on the one with the lowest number, for example Milestone IV if you already have 1 through 3. . Otherwise your purchase my not go through. I think the GM was tired of me that night lol.

This happened a few months ago, cannot recall exactly when.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check