We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Featured Instance - Newfound Coins

Glad to see there are new rewards and new loot to barter for, helps for us 115s that don't really need t7 or t8 essences anymore.

BUT...

I now have a jabillion Long Lost Coins that are still useless. Having a way to trade them, even at 10:1, for the new coins would be nice.

Thanks!

Id have to say 'not yet' on being able to trade them though, I have 1,700 long lost coins so it would be easy for me to get the stuff without running anything.

I do thing that they should turn all landscape coins pre Mordor into long lost coins, I find that fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunthorpe View Post
    I now have a jabillion Long Lost Coins that are still useless. Having a way to trade them, even at 10:1, for the new coins would be nice.

Thanks!
    No. Underminding T2C completion by allowing people to trade coins that they got by spamming T1 for months is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by valkrye View Post
    No. Underminding T2C completion by allowing people to trade coins that they got by spamming T1 for months is unacceptable.
    Yep. Only way to get these should be T2CM.

I also don't know what to do with my long-lost coins -_-
    I'd defo say yes to a skirmish mark barter option , but the newfound coin barter would be overkill.

After all , it's extremely fast to get all the new items. The grind is very limited on this case and you get to do some t2c stuff instead of blazing through t1.
    That's a really nice change for me , i've run so many t1 on 105 and it got so boring that without the new t2c rewards i'd never do a featured instance again.
    Can't wait to see if pugs form for this , they'll defo have my axe!
    As long as ost dunhoth wound/fear wing goes away first ofc ; d