We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New launcher parameters

Hi, in the past I used -skiprawdownload parameter with my lotro client to get rid of the NEVERENDING loading of spash/loading screens, but after last update it doesn't work anymore. Was this parametr removed? Or am I doing something wrong? I used to put -skiprawdownload parametr into my Steam launcher settings (settings-launch options).

You know, I can forgive the fact that the game crashes sometimes. It happens. But I can't stand waiting almost 5 minutes to get back into the game...

Thx for answers!

From the release notes of U22.2:

Windows Only: We are renaming the launcher from TurbineLauncher.exe to lotrolauncher.exe. In order to preserve existing shortcuts, a tiny TurbineLauncher.exe will be downloaded, but only if your installation already includes one. New installations will not include a TurbineLauncher.exe. If you wish to create new shortcuts, please point them at lotrolauncher.exe.
    Link it to the new .exe and you can skip it again.

But truly, how the launcher works is horrendous. SSG should rework this:
    https://youtu.be/N5YahTz07EA

Thanks a lot, Thormund

./toasts

Zed'

Well I made it work by creating new shortcut to lotrolancher.exe

BUT, this way I lost Steam overlay and Steam doesnt recognize I am in the game. I cant make it work within Steam. Any ideas?

Thx.