We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Yeah Cappys legendary sword of 2nd age

Not sure I would call it my favorite item in LOTRO but.... One of the first things I saw upon getting out of INTRO was someone doing D.R.A.G.O.N. and I knew that someday I would have to get it. I got it and it is one of my Favorites!!!!

Favorite Item

Like everyone else, it's so hard to choose just one. I like the dyes to change the looks of my various clothing pieces. I wish my scholar could also make dyes for the War steeds.

My absolute favorite item of all time in Lotro is an easy pick. The hat dropped in north downs by landscape mobs by the wonderful name "Hat of the White Downs". Me and a friend used to send those hats in heaps to our.. less bright friend. Good, immature childhood memories, brought to us by good old Lotro.

What is your most favorite item in the game?

Too many "most favorite" items to choose from... But right now, I just love the *Lasgalen Spring Pack!* I have it Equipped on at least 3 alts, when not in serious combat.
    > https://twitter.com/nathrien/status/974391839942955008

My favorite item... probably Erebrandir's Horseshoe due to all the hub-bub it created. Still cracks me up.

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Favorite Item

My favorite is the steeds and horses from the festival, store, or bought from reputation.

Cool :0

Giant Flower!
    Dushuak Rank: 12 Galathia Rank: 6 Salloe Rank: 7 Ramaros Rank: 6 Amoris: Rank 6

Evil People Lead To Evil Intentions

Definitely the XP Disabler
    I hear the jury's still out on science...

Stone of the tortoise. No more overleveling, I just enjoying the content at recommended levels.

FREE Stuff!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

Todah for the post. It's a good source to find out about upcoming updates and also to get the weekly code. I'm not sure if this is a good place to ask for possible changes; however, I submitted a ticket and was told that they couldn't help with the problem. There are at least 3 quests in the new area that allow players to click on doors, hatches, or barrels and then leave without killing the things that come out of them...leaving them for the next person who comes along to have to kill them before they can click on the door, hatch, or barrel. It's very frustrating, so say the least....especially when I'm on my light armour toons who often have problems enough having to kill them once, let alone twice. Isn't there a way to fix this so that you don't get credit for opening the door, etc., until after you kill the foe that comes out of it? While I'd love to win the LOTRO points, I'd much prefer seeing this situation corrected. Todah!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

Well it's not really an item, but I love all the elks of the game, we should have a female elk too

But in any case, my fav item of all is https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...Gwingris...and I regret so much I deleted that sword from my elf Galiruin it would look great on her now

My favourite item, by which I assume that you mean something that you can put into a bag, is my imbued legendary weapon. I really want this system to be moved over to armor. By all means make us grind for scrolls etc. but please, not new armor every few levels. One of the things about the movies (although it was never explicitly mentioned in the books) was the same outfits/armor worn throughout the movies apart from specific points where the fellowship got an upgrade, like Lothlorién for example. Now I do like the wardrobe system for skins, but I want armor to be just as epic as weapons.

Favorite item in the game is my husband. Wait, he's not an item...

My favorite item in the game is

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...te_Carrot_Cake

This cake is how I ended up getting to know my now husband.

We first met in game at a kin event during beta to celebrate the launch of the game. Later that summer, we were planning a party with the kin, and as part of it, as a gag, two of our characters were going to do a wedding skit. (his dwarf, my elf). The idea started because of the Utimate Carrot Cake (which would be the wedding cake because we both love carrot cake IRL). In planning the event with a couple other people, we ended up talking on the phone...a lot. By the end of summer he'd come to visit, and 11 years later, we're still married. Amazing that so much would come from a little carrot cake.

Hellina: Minstrel, Amberwyn & Bankshot: Hunters, Langnauriel: Champion, Trenzalor: LM
    Brookethorne & Mayhaw:
    Guardians, Skaia: RK, Devalyn: Burglar, Devalyne: Captain
    Kinship: Desperate Measures on Brandywine & Landroval

Hmmm, favorite item is a tough one! Maybe Bingo's hat rack!

holly hornblowers pies

Ronald Dwale's Pipe... Master Tolkien /bow
    Was a great touch!

Heres some info for whoever didnt know Ronald Dwale "is an analogue of Professor J. R. R. Tolkien, who was called Ronald by his family." Many of the quests are related to real life
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ronald_Dwale
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

Lotrostream

Been trying to keep up with watching the Lotrostream. Won 100 TP just by logging in to Twitch. Last night, we were joking with one of the friends of the narrator who was wearing bright red shoulder pads and everyone had a great time. Most of them are well worth watching. Even learned something about my lore master that I didn't know before. Log in and try one, or just go to Twitch tv and lurk for a couple.

Mithlond, Eriador, Middle-Earth, Arda, Eä
    Hmmm... I guess I'm going to have to go with my Minstrel's Legendary Items.

Smile

Hmm... very hard to choose, but id say thats my Journeyman Riding Trait Package, which makes me happy every time i open it, because ill than be able to move faster

There's a lot of cool items, but I think one of the most fun ones is [D.R.A.G.O.N.]!

Hmmm... Probably the po-ta-to!

The horses mount

I gotta vote for the XP Disabler! (Saved me many times from Over-leveling... Now I can enjoy Festivals & take my time doing ALL the Quests, with my Shield of the Hammerhand equipped.) But my second Fave item for my Mini's, is my *Instrument!* And TY for letting us have them VISIBLE (equipped or cosmetic) ...That is my most FAVE thing, right now.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast