We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 63

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

Reply......reply?.....REPLY!!! !!

My favorite thing or actually things are the little details many miss, like the hobbit proposal in overhill, the couple arguing about the broken axle on their wagon outside combe, the little things like that I love.
    Last edited by VadulTharys; Jun 07 2018 at 10:59 PM.

Favorite thing in LOTRO is the housing.

Pick me!

Universal Toolkit is very useful

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

It's hard to pick one favorite item in LOTRO, there are so many unique and fun things. One of my favorites is the Cloak of the Cluck because of the emote your character can do with it.

What is your most favorite item in the game?

The Premium Wallet - life in Middle-Earth hasn't been the same since I got it.

My Ronald Dwale's Pipe.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

milestones, not sure if it is item really

Weekly Question 63

Time.
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

Dude, Erebrandir's Horseshoe. All those little gimmicks ("I like turtles.") are neat. I don't know if it ever did anything loot-wise, but the superstition is real!

Tater!

Q: What is your most favorite item in the game?

A: Simple, The Premium Wallet for usefulness.

I would have said WC for the friendliness of Landrova, but that is not an item.

Favorite item in game: Jade gemstone (or ancient arrowhead).... because it is never afraid to show up in any level loot.
    (also.... Click here to read the Update 22.2 Relsease Notes! (should be Release))

Anything that frees up bag/storage space, would love to see everything stack up to 1,000+. Never understood the limits placed on stacks. Have always caused headaches and rage among players. Also would love one currency in game, or a huge decease in what we have now. Could go on like Bubba, from Forest Gump, and list off the currency we have presently.

My absolutely all-time favorite item in the game is the Stone of the Tortoise. I use it to permanently halt 1 or 2 toons at each of several specifically chosen levels so that I always have someone available to play with friends and kinnies in group instances and content at that level. I never have to worry about out-leveling my favorite content and instances. What a wonderful, wonderful item to have access to!
    Celordal: 115 RK, Galynna: 115 champion, Jaenoviel: 115 captain, Tiluriel: 115 LM, and a few other toons -- Runic Knights, Brandywine
    Other alts -- Riders of the Great Eagles, Brandywine, originally Riddermark

My favourite item is mah bagpipes laddy!

Though any players around me would surely disagree...

Probably stone of the tortoise so I never have to worry about being overlevelled

"What is your most favorite item in the game?"
    The Gollum mask.

I really like the "Prized Pie" you get from the Chicken quest in the shire
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Favourtie

My favourite item would the stone of the tortoise.

Don't have to worry about over leveling anymore and I can fully enjoy a zone!

My most favorite thing? I have to pick only one????
    Ok, my pet baby Mumak (though he is kinda noisy). No wait......my new Lonely Fiddle. No Wait. …..my gourd lurker pet! (Though I'd love to have a warg puppy!) No Wait. My premium wallet! I use it every day!....Now I need a bag for my musical instruments....Then THAT would be my favorite thing!

Barrow Brie is my favorite lotro item, it is absolutely delicious!

My favorite item is the fishing pole! No matter where I am in Middle Earth, if there is water I am fishing!
    Moved from Nimrodel to Arkenstone!
    Do unto others as you would have others do unto you! Pew-Pew-Pew!
    Officer - Seekers of The Silmarils - Arkenstone
    Now playing on Legendary Server, Ithil

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast