We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Eriador Year 2 Trifles: Reflections bugged?

I tried to do the instances "Red-Pass" and "Retake Weathertop" from the Reflecting Pool in Ost Guruth and it only offers the Fellowship versions of the quest, but the quest requires the completion of the SOLO VERSIONS, so this quest is effectively unable to be completed for me.

Nevertheless, I did the Fellowship version of the instance anyway, but it did not advance the quest. I imagine the same would be true for other people who have already done those instances and attempted to use the Reflecting Pool.

You need to accept the fellowship version. Then click the pool again and you should get the solo versions.

Actually had to look at wiki to find that out.

Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    You need to accept the fellowship version. Then click the pool again and you should get the solo versions.

Actually had to look at wiki to find that out.
    Ah, I see now. Apparently I needed to accept both instances, otherwise it didn't show the solo versions for me.

The solo versions of the instance are still on the reflecting pool, but they are hidden until you accept the fellowship versions of that instances that you have not yet completed. Once you accept the fellowship quest(s) from the reflecting pool, you will be able to access the solo version. Upon completing the solo instance that you want to run, you can either cancel or complete the fellowship quest(s). This change to the reflecting pool was made in order to allow players who had already completed one version of the quest to have access to both. We do apologize for the confusion.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The solo versions of the instance are still on the reflecting pool, but they are hidden until you accept the fellowship versions of that instances that you have not yet completed. Once you accept the fellowship quest(s) from the reflecting pool, you will be able to access the solo version. Upon completing the solo instance that you want to run, you can either cancel or complete the fellowship quest(s). This change to the reflecting pool was made in order to allow players who had already completed one version of the quest to have access to both. We do apologize for the confusion.
    Apparently I am still doing something wrong. I took the fellowship version, but did not see any other options in the reflecting pool.

Another player told me he'd be able to get me into the solo version somehow, so tried that and still ended up in the fellowship. There does not seem to be a way for me to get the solo instance going for Retake Weathertop.

EDIT:
    Ok, I was going to try the same with the Red-Pass instance to see if it worked there. It did, but in addition to the Red-Pass solo option, it also shows Weathertop now. so it looks like you need to take ALL the fellowship instance quests for it to show the others.